PDA

View Full Version : This Poor Dog Was Stolen From It's Car!

elizabethann
05-08-2007, 03:34 PM
http://www.boston.com/partners/worldnow/necn.html?catID=80781&clipid=1421666&autoStart=true&mute=false&continuous=true

Boston Man Charged With Stealing Dog

(I have this feeling the dog is dead...I don't know why...I just do). I hope I'm wrong and they find the dog safe & sound.

Freedom
05-08-2007, 04:23 PM
When I was going through the process to adopt Sugar, they kept emphasizing over and over again that the dog can't be left in the car, it WILL get stolen. I was stunned, but I've heard that warning lots more from teh bichons network now that I own her.

I hope they find Isabella!

lizbud
05-08-2007, 04:37 PM
He probably stole the dog to sell. I've read reports of guys breaking into
homes with guns to take a momma dog & all 4-5 of her tiny pups. They did
it to make big bucks selling the dogs.

lvpets2002
05-08-2007, 04:47 PM
:mad: Ggrrrr that just makes me so mad.. Well they did state the puppy is MicroChip.. So maybe who ever has the dog will understand if the puppy has to go to the Vets at all then Bingo the dog will be taken to its real owner..

cyber-sibes
05-09-2007, 04:36 PM
I can't get the video, it just keeps running stupid ads. Are the thiefs stealing bichons? Years ago I lived in a small town where they were stealing goldens & GSDs. (I know this because my fiance's GSD & our friends two goldens were nabbed. :( )

Flatcoatluver
05-09-2007, 04:47 PM
This is really horrible! Nothing is safe anymore. Now it makes me a little nervous too look at all the ads on craiglist, some of those dogs could be stolen. :( I really hope they find her, really cute dog.