PDA

View Full Version : Update on Saki

doolittleky
05-08-2007, 03:15 PM
I was waiting for Katie to annouce this but she is so busy with her strays that she just hasn't had the time. As you all know I have been keeping Saki for Katie and we were arranging for him to get to her when a neighbor abandoned all her cats and moved away leaving them. Katie has taken them all in and is trying to get them all vetted so she can find forever homes for them. She has been so overwhelmed with this and other things in her life right now that she made a very hard decision. Since Saki has been with me for so long and him and Purrty adore each other she asked me if I wanted to adopt him. Katie asked tracy if it was ok for me to adopt him and she said yes. It is not that she didn't want him because she did she just couldn't see taking him from where he was happy when she had so much going on in her life now and had all the strays she had taken in and couldn't afford. She knows that he is in good hands and we talk everyday so she doen't mind him staying with me. So Saki is officially a member of my family now. His stools have gotten much better than they were but he is still having bouts with diarrhea and throwing up at times. he is a very active little boy and loves to play. he also loves to be in the bathroom when I take showers and gets in the tub with me sometimes. he is a real character. i was hoping to have more pics but my camera battery is dead and I ahve to wait until I get paid to get another one.
melissa

catmandu
05-08-2007, 03:20 PM
Thats wonderful news and we are so glad that Saki now has such a loving Furr Ever Home. Theres a Gold Star beside your name at the Pet Guardians Hall of Fame!
And the Found Ctas and I are sending a BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to You.
We are looking forwrad to seeing Saki with his new Companions.

lvpets2002
05-08-2007, 03:24 PM
:) ;) For sure on the Gold Star.. Congrats & Thank you
Thats wonderful news and we are so glad that Saki now has such a loving Furr Ever Home. Theres a Gold Star beside your name at the Pet Guardians Hall of Fame!
And the Found Ctas and I are sending a BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to You.
We are looking forwrad to seeing Saki with his new Companions.

Freedom
05-08-2007, 04:12 PM
i was hoping to have more pics but my camera battery is dead and I ahve to wait until I get paid to get another one.
melissa

Happy news for Saki! And all the PT'ers are going to HOLD you to this statement, he he. (You KNOW we love photos!)

Reachoutrescue
05-08-2007, 04:16 PM
I am sorry for Katie, but happy for Saki and you. I am glad he is in his furever home finally....well he has been, but you know what I mean. Take good care of my little cuddle bug, and can't wait to see pictures. Give him some pets and hugs from me, Dave, and the boys please.

kittycats_delight
05-08-2007, 04:50 PM
The most important thing is that Saki has a happy, healthy and loving home. I am sure he would have got that with Katie but her plate is just to full and she is a godsend for those babies. I also know you will give Saki a wonderful home. All things happen for a reason. Saki surely knew he was home that is why he and Purrty became best pals. And those babies needed Katie more.

Good Job and concatulations Saki and finding your new home, furfamily and meowmie.

Michelle

kt_luvs_kitties
05-08-2007, 08:50 PM
I am glad that this thread has been made. I have been so busy, and it has been hard to make this decision, BUT I know that Saki is happy and he LOVES Purrdy so much, I figured why take him from a home where he is happy, loved and well adjusted just for my own selfishness? It was not fair to him. Melissa loves him, and Tracy was also happy with this decision, so....

WELCOME TO THE DOOLITTLE HOUSE SAKI BOY!!! :D :D :D

I still love you and LOVE getting pictures and updates. We will stay in touch ;)

kt_luvs_kitties
05-08-2007, 08:53 PM
Wondering since this is a family site and all.... You arent planning on taking shower pictures with Saki and YOU ... Right :p

doolittleky
05-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Ha Ha Ha You are soooooo funny! NOT! :D