PDA

View Full Version : Who Watches Desperate Housewives?

elizabethann
05-08-2007, 09:26 AM
Everybody is telling me they have a new puppy on the show & they called it Fenway! I will have to watch the show now just so I can catch a glimpse of the dog. :D

pitc9
05-08-2007, 09:47 AM
I saw the pup, but never heard it's name!

crow_noir
05-08-2007, 11:48 PM
It looked like a shi stzu (sp?) mix of some sort.

Possible spoiler alert: To read place cursor here --->
(Edy was using it as a ploy to get her son to want more time with her... so that she could get more time with Carlos. Confusing? yes. Not if you seen the episode though.) <--- and drag to here. I don't often watch the show anymore, but i caught last night's.

Everybody is telling me they have a new puppy on the show & they called it Fenway! I will have to watch the show now just so I can catch a glimpse of the dog. :D

jackmilliesmom
05-09-2007, 07:57 AM
He is just soooooo cute and she supposedly rescued it from the dog pound. He kinda looks a little like your Fenway all fur and cuteness. So what do you think of the show anyone - I love watching it and its my time so no-one speaks to me or phones me during the show.

I look forward to seeing Fenway more in the show and the kid Travis he seems like a nice cute but well up kid.

cassiesmom
05-09-2007, 06:57 PM
I was doing laundry during the scene where the dog got his name, and I thought of Pet Talk! My mom started me on the show. "DH" and "Boston Legal" are my two TV addictions.

beeniesmom
05-10-2007, 12:07 PM
OH YES!
I watch it and saw the episode with "Fenway".
I thought of your Fenway immediately!
:)