PDA

View Full Version : Funny Fannie!!!

kb2yjx
05-08-2007, 04:06 AM
Just looking at your face this morning, made me smile!!! I can see why your parent just loves you so!! HAPPY COTD!!

nekohead
05-08-2007, 04:44 AM
You LITTLE heartbreaker :D

Barbiecat
05-08-2007, 05:49 AM
I am SO partial to tortieshells, and you are no exception! What a funny girl you are; I'm sure you keep your Mom laughing all the time with your antics. Enjoy your special day, sweet kitty!

catmandu
05-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Fannie you are such a colorful Little Girl and you certainly came at the right time in Your Guardians life to help her over her grief.
You must be a Great Purrrr Therapist and are such a Wonderous Companion.
THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A FANTASTIC FANTAMGICAL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW TO FUNNY FLAME FANNIE OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
05-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Congratulations funny, fetching, fabulous Fannie!:) A "caffeine free" kitty I see; now that's a first!;) Now if that face doesn't make a body smile...:D A stunning beauty, that you are Fannie and a heartmelter and heart healer to beat the band! How lucky can a human get, finding a feline as special as you to love and cherish...and you're not even white!:eek:;) Bet that's one typo your human is happy slipped through the cracks! Bless you sweetie, for being there to help heal your Mommy's heart after the passing of her beloved Jerry. That's the magic of animal love and you truly are magical, Fannie:)Congratulations to you beautiful Fannie, on finding your way to the most loving of forever families and on capturing the coveted title, Cat of the Day! Have a wonderful, fun filled "top cat" day celebrating with your humans and senior furbro, sweetheart! I hope you're both spoiled rotten, treated to all your heart desires! Hugs and kisses to our most deserving honoree, Fannie!:)

cassiesmom
05-08-2007, 02:55 PM
Cute tortie Fannie! I like your sideways vantage point. You came to your person at just the right time, to help her with her grief; and you won over your cat-sibling, too! Happy Cat-of-the-Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Fannie what a beautiful little goofer you are!!!

Who wouldn't fall in love with you sweetie!!! Looks like you are healing your mommy's heart very well.

I hope you had an extra treat or two today to celebrate your big day as our Cat of the Day!

Congratulations, sweetie. :D