PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!!!

rg_girlca
05-07-2007, 02:00 PM
This morning while walking the dog, I could hear this kitten mewing and mewing and mewing. So when I finished walking the dog, I went to check it out. To make a long story short, it was across the street on someone's gallery about 4-5 houses down from me. Upon speaking with a few people, no one knew where this little tyke came from, so I brought him home. I phoned my friend who lives down the street from me and she came to see it. She said that it belonged to her neighbour but she doesn't want it anymore because it runs around the house too much. HEEELLLOOOOO!!!! Reality check here. That's what kittens do!!!! So she kicked it outside. Nice neighbours I have eh!!!!
He is an adorable, sweet widdle tabby boy who purrs up a storm when you hold him. Without further ado, here are some pictures of him. Check out his beautiful markings.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/05-07-07c.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/05-07-07b.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/05-07-07.jpg?t=1178564240

Isn't he a little doll. Please pray that I am able to find another great home like I did for the "Peas".

Catty1
05-07-2007, 02:06 PM
What a DOLL! He'll be such a beautiful cat!

I wonder if the Peas' new family knows anyone...but I guess you don't want them to think you're recruiting them to find foster homes! :p

So I guess the neighbour doesn't care if the kitten is "poofed"? TOO BAD if she does! ;)

doolittleky
05-07-2007, 02:06 PM
aww such a doll! I don't understand how people can be so cruel to dump an animal when they get tried of it. Thanks for saving the little baby.
Melissa

Prairie Purrs
05-07-2007, 02:08 PM
He is stunning! How could anybody throw that precious little guy outside! :mad: I'm sure someone will fall head over heels for him in no time.

Killearn Kitties
05-07-2007, 02:24 PM
What a sweetheart! He was so lucky to meow at you! Please give him a huge hug from me, and tell him he is gorgeous. :D

jenluckenbach
05-07-2007, 02:57 PM
TOTALLY, UTTERLY STUNNING AND GORGEOUS!

I will refrain from commenting on the in-humans from your neighborhood. :mad:

catmandu
05-07-2007, 03:02 PM
I wish I was closer as I would be picking that Tabby Boy up.
Hes going to have the most amazing Target Tabby Colorings when he gets his growth.
Its incredible the stupid reasons people have when they duck thier responsibilities.
We pray that you find Munchkin a Good Furr Ever Home.
And I pray those idiots have a plaque of bad luck.

Donnaj4962
05-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Oh my.... what a darling widdle love bug! He is so cute! How could anyone just "kick him outside"????? :eek: :rolleyes:

Good luck finding a great new forever home for the sweetie!

jennielynn1970
05-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Oh my goodness!! He's absolutely precious!! How could someone NOT adore him running all around the house?!! That's what kitties are supposed to do! Bad hooman owners! They don't deserve to have a sweet little guy like that!

sandragonfly
05-07-2007, 03:20 PM
ahh too bad :mad: but too good to not leave YOU! :D

one BEAU! his eyes look very friendly in pictures. :)

rg_girlca
05-07-2007, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=Catty1]
I wonder if the Peas' new family knows anyone...

I already sent them an e-mail and sent pictures too. I told them I was asking all my friends to put the word out for me.

Hey Jen, you should hear what I have said about some of my neighbours. There is not one word that I can put here in print. :eek:

The little tyke is about 3 months old and a real lovebug.

Reachoutrescue
05-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Oh Lorraine, he is so adorable. He has such handsome eyes and awesome markings. Great save!! Any names yet? I think he looks like a Sam. Just my opinion. He sure is cute though. Give him lots of kisses and pets for me!!

phesina
05-07-2007, 07:46 PM
OooooOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... how DARLING!

God Bless You, Lorraine. The Magic Poofer strikes again!

I'd love to hear what you said about the neighbors that isn't fit for a Family forum. If all of us here got going on that alleged person, we'd burn up the Internet!

Pat

moosmom
05-07-2007, 08:00 PM
I'm in love!! I'd make him go "poof" in a nanosecond!!! Those neighbors are IDIOTS!!

CouturePup
05-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Ohh if only you were closer. I would absolutly take him.
He is so precious. I love him!
<3

rkidsrcats
05-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Ohhhhhhh....we shouldn't have looked at this little guy. We wish we could make him a little Tribe member. Three tabbies is good luck in any family.
He'll find a new home with your help we are sure.

The Tribe.

catnapper
05-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Jusat poke some holes in a cardboard box and FedEx this guy to me overnight! ;) Thank goodness you're in Cananda and I'm safely in the US becxause Id have some serious issues with wanting him! What a cutie! Yay for you rescuing this little tyke from idiot neighbors.

K & L
05-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Oh he's beautiful. Isn't it funny how they always seem to find us softies? :D Good luck finding him the perfect home.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Gosh Lorraine, I can't believe the "neighbor" just kicked the little guy out like that! Sometimes I really wonder about the human race. But then people like you come along and rescue the little tyke and all my faith in humanity is restored. :D

Will be hoping and praying for the bestest furrever home for him will show up soon......before you fall for him too much. ;) :D

kt_luvs_kitties
05-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Lorraine, I am so glad to know someone as sweet, kind and caring as you. Poor little guy, makes me want to spit :p
I have no doubt that you will find him a loving home. He is stunningly handsome, and I wanna kiss his little nosie :D
Thank you for caring enough about him to take him "home".
*HUGS* Kt and kits

Taz_Zoee
05-07-2007, 10:50 PM
I am so glad there are people in the world like all of the people on this website. Every one jumps to help each other and any animal that needs them. Way to go!! And that is one adorable little kitty. I'd take him in a heartbeat if I knew Taz wouldn't hate me. :)

krazyaboutkatz
05-08-2007, 01:25 AM
He's such an adorable little boy.:) I'll never understand how people can be so cruel towards animals.:( He's in great hands now and I'm so glad that you're able to take him in. I hope that he'll find a wonderful new loving home like the peas did but until then please continue posting pictures of him.:)

Sevaede
05-08-2007, 01:44 AM
:eek: !! He is absolutely gorgeous! and thank YOU for picking him up! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-08-2007, 04:22 AM
Oh gosh, what a precious little tabby! He/she makes me think about our Snoopy when she was little! Same friendly eyes, gorgeous markings...!
I hope you find a good home for it!

momcat
05-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Hi Lorraine! You certainly are a magnet for the ultra-cuties and this little one knew what he was doing when he mewed to you for help. It amazes me how strays, ferals, and saddest of all the rejects instinctively know who will give them the help they need. And they seem to have your number! Groucho is here doing his happy dance knowing that yet another abandoned kitty has been rescued and will enjoy the PT life even if just for a short while. Groucho sends you purrs, headbumpies, and lots of kitty kisses to say thank you for helping out.
Interesting thing is that on this morning's news there was a story about a judge, possibly somewhere in Alabama, that ordered a woman to spend a night alone in the woods after she abandoned an adorable little kitty. Don't recall when this happened but there was snow on the ground though not much. The film clip showed sheriff's officers leading her into the woods with no food, blankets, or any creature comforts. YEAH JUDGE!!! Wouldn't it be wonderful if this approach catches on everywhere?

smokey the elder
05-08-2007, 08:01 AM
What a beautiful kitten! He looks like one of my former fosters.

momtomany
05-08-2007, 08:04 AM
That's family's loss and someone else gain. What a beauty baby. I have a little terror, and he's older now, but I wouldn't trade him and antics for all the money in the world.

KitCat
05-08-2007, 08:51 AM
Very cute! You are doing a very good thing to try to find that precious kitty a home.

Queen of Poop
05-08-2007, 09:04 AM
He is so adorable. Thank you for taking him in. I hope you can find him a good, loving home. So upset that his previous home kicked him out. That's got to be the lowest of the low. Were I closer, I'd say he'd be mine.

Freedom
05-08-2007, 09:26 AM
Doesn't look like he was out too long by himself. Poor thing, wondering what on earth happened. Well, now he knows what happened - he found a great place!

lvpets2002
05-08-2007, 12:46 PM
:( Oxxyy Morions for dumping the baby.. He is just breathtaken adorable & such a cutie pie.. He looks very much of a Bengal..

orangemm
05-08-2007, 01:49 PM
What a darling little guy; thank goodness you were there to make him go "poof". I cannot believe the absolute stupidity and cruelty of some so-called humans. No wonder I like my cats better than most people.

He is one lucky little fellow and you are an angel for rescuing him.

momcat
05-09-2007, 05:34 PM
How is that irresistable, squishable, smoochable, hugable little heart thief doing? Does he have a name yet? Could I ask you to give your new little baby tons of smoochies, huggies, scritchies, and tummy rubs from me?

rg_girlca
05-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind and caring words, but I am no sweeter, kinder or more caring than anyone else on PT, as I know any one of you would have done the same thing if you could.

I will be updating later on "IVAN THE TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!" Don't let that sweet innocent looking face fool you. :eek: LOL!!!!!!!

Just a teaser for now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/05-11-072.jpg

jenluckenbach
05-11-2007, 06:37 PM
IVAN!!!! I love the nam Ivan!!