PDA

View Full Version : Like Pudding?..... (intro)

Husky_mom
05-07-2007, 11:49 AM
well, actually is Pudín, which means pudding in english.......

itīs a long story, but Iīll try be brief (sorry no pics yet, still no USB cable :rolleyes: )

Saturday afternoon I was watering my lawn when I saw a white fluffball hopping around, I looked closely to find out a wittle baby rabbit...... I knew he was from someone in the block as it was a baby and a domestic rabbit..... also i assumed he was from someone with kids so that left me three choices

1.- a kid across the street, he was easily discarded as if the bunny were his he wouldīve been in his backyard not in the doorstep as he has no frontyard....

2.- a gilr a few houses away. also discarded as they have a dog with full access to back and front yard so a baby bunny unattended would a be ano-no......

3.- another girl houses away.....they DO have a backyard but with no fence and it comes all the way to the side (well mostly a sideyard than a backyard) so if the bunny was there it couldeīve easily went out......

so as i saw a few cats roaming around I wouldnīt have been tranquil knowing the poor baby was there by himself as the neighbors were not there... I couldīve do an esy task and take bunny back to were he was and leave, but, a) he couldīve got out again and a cat might have got him or b) I could make completely sure he canīt escape again but still a cat could get in and get him........soooo......... I took him home adn waited for the "owners" to get back so i can give him back and tell them about leaving him outside and the cats roaming there.......well today itīs monday and i havenīt seen them yet, so baby Pudín is now a keeper...... he turned from a keeping him safe to a poof go rabbit......... I really donīt know it we just didnīt were there at same times but poor bunny was on itīs own all saturday night and probably wouldīve been all sunday and today....... so...... now welcome Pudín!!

he is a white eyed red...... I think new zealand, as that is a common breed here but he does has this sort of gray hue in the ears and nose and tail sort of himalayan points...... but Iīm not sure haha......

he is super cute, very curious and friendly..... as i have no bunny cage he has full roam while we are there, right now he is locked in a bathroom..... he doesnīt gets spooked at all by any of us approaching him, or petting him, he just hops around and sniffs everything what a cutie he is!!!

I know i was looking for a bunny but I never expected to getting one so soon adn this way, I think i was there for him for some reason......btw I think heīs a he but i have no clue haha..... he has this tiny pimple like pink dots which made me think boy you know, but Iīm not sure as heīs sooo small....

something like this but more fainted.....
http://www.aaronfamily.net/rabbits/rabbits.feb05.72.jpg