PDA

View Full Version : Poor Paris

JenBKR
05-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Don't ya just feel so bad for Paris Hilton, having to spend 45 whole days in jail? :rolleyes:

sparks19
05-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Don't ya just feel so bad for Paris Hilton, having to spend 45 whole days in jail? :rolleyes:

If what they say is true and she will have to spend it in REAL jail :eek: she will be eaten alive lol. Although I suspect they will give her solitary.

that girl needs to learn some responsibility some way. Perhaps this will give her the smack upside the head that she needs to shake the "common sense" loose.

If she wasn't going to get the 45 days in jail when the trial was about to start she certainly sealed that fate after being LATE. she just thinks this is a big joke.

elizabethann
05-07-2007, 12:37 PM
HER SENTENCE IS CRUEL & UNJUSTICE!

Just kidding! Hahahaha.

sparks19
05-07-2007, 12:52 PM

Just kidding! Hahahaha.

LOL you may be j/k but that is what her lawyer said LOL. "it is pathetic that they are making a model out of her case." apparently DUI, violating probation AND being late for court are NOT pathetic lol but giving her punishment for it IS pathetic :D

Catty1
05-07-2007, 12:54 PM

You got that right!

Should be SIX MONTHS.

45 days is cruel to the rest of us, as we have so little time to prepare for the flood of Poor Paris interviews that will follow her release.... :p

sparks19
05-07-2007, 12:59 PM
You got that right!

Should be SIX MONTHS.

45 days is cruel to the rest of us, as we have so little time to prepare for the flood of Poor Paris interviews that will follow her release.... :p

LOL good one

lady_zana
05-07-2007, 01:33 PM
[QUOTE=sparks19]If what they say is true and she will have to spend it in REAL jail :eek: she will be eaten alive lol. Although I suspect they will give her solitary.

QUOTE]

Yeah....I read in one of the articles she is going to be away from the general population "for her own good."

Can you believe what a cruel judge? 45 days and he's not even letting her pick her own jail like some celebrities get to do.....how how horrible.... :rolleyes:

Pawsitive Thinking
05-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Poor little flower - my heart bleeds for her.......still, Ms Hilton, look on the bright side - you'd have got a lot longer if your law breaking had resulted in you mowing someone down when you shouldn't have been behind the wheel.

sparks19
05-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Poor little flower - my heart bleeds for her.......still, Ms Hilton, look on the bright side - you'd have got a lot longer if your law breaking had resulted in you mowing someone down when you shouldn't have been behind the wheel.

Exactly!!!!

She keeps saying "but it was an accident"

What?

You accidently got drunk, accidently got into your car, the key accidently slipped into the ignition and the car accidently started and you accidently drove it? I have zero tolerance for people that drive drunk.... especially people like her who could have had a chauffer. Hopefully this will show her she is not invincible.

Reachoutrescue
05-07-2007, 01:54 PM
I just hate how all these celebrities think they can get away with anything. I hope this teaches her a lesson....I doubt it will, but we can hope can't we?

king2005
05-07-2007, 02:01 PM
I say we burn her at the stake, if she survives it proves shes a witch!

* I had nothing better to say & have too much sugar in my system :p

jackie
05-07-2007, 03:43 PM
She wont stay in jail for 45 minutes, let alone 45 days.

Michelle Rodriguez was sentenced to 60 days in jail for DUI and she served 2 hours before being chucked out. The prison system is too over crowded for little things like that. (or at least that's what my gossip column says!)

elizabethann
05-07-2007, 03:50 PM
My gossip columnist says that after the Michelle Rodriguez stint, the city of LA fixed the problem and that everyone will have to do their sentence at full term and not be let out early - crowded jail or not. :D

lizbud
05-07-2007, 04:41 PM
I think I read that she will have to share a cell with another inmate.
You think she'll ask for her autograph? :rolleyes:

wombat2u2004
05-07-2007, 05:36 PM
I think I read that she will have to share a cell with another inmate.
You think she'll ask for her autograph? :rolleyes:

That depends if they are allowed to have pens whilst penned up in the pen !! :D
Wom

wombat2u2004
05-07-2007, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE=king2005]I say we burn her at the stake, if she survives it proves shes a witch!

Can we put her in the witches basket and dunk her in the river first ???
Just for fun ??? :D
Wom

DrKym
05-07-2007, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=king2005]I say we burn her at the stake, if she survives it proves shes a witch!

Can we put her in the witches basket and dunk her in the river first ???
Just for fun ??? :D
Wom
She is too stupid to be a witch........................so I vote for the dunking, I think I have a few relics from my craft, you can borrow em Wom :)

dukedogsmom
05-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Bwahahahahaha!

Karen
05-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Not that I think it will happen, but if this helps any person realize that driving drunk is wrong, maybe it will benefit society.

It is hard to tell if she is intelligent enough to learn from the experience, but maybe others will.

Edwina's Secretary
05-07-2007, 06:52 PM
I hate to get in on this as Paris Hilton has to be one of the stangest things going...after Anna Nicole Smith, but....

She is going to jail for driving on a suspended license. And driving without headlights.

Alysser
05-07-2007, 07:15 PM
Oh, I can't tell you how bad I feel for her. ;) Finally some justice done for this low life piece of... :rolleyes: ..oh do I even have to say it? :D

I bet you they will let her go, because she is so famous or whatever reason or maybe she will be bailed out but she will find some way to get out. It really annoys me that this was in the "TOP stories" when a soldiers are dying in Iraq. I hate how the put stupid crap before heros dying for their country, it's sick.

moosmom
05-07-2007, 07:53 PM
he's not even letting her pick her own jail like some celebrities get to do

Um, that's called rehab, right??? :p

I can't fathom her spending one SECOND of that sentence.

Sparks19,

She keeps saying "but it was an accident"What?

You accidently got drunk, accidently got into your car, the key accidently slipped into the ignition and the car accidently started and you accidently drove it? I have zero tolerance for people that drive drunk.... especially people like her who could have had a chauffer. Hopefully this will show her she is not invincible

I don't see any accident here. It was blatant disregard for the law because of who she is. And I'm SURE when she got pulled over, the first words out of her mouth were, "Do you know who I am???"

Got how I LOATHE that woman!! A spoiled brat with a proverbial silver spoon on her mouth. UGH!!! :mad:

sparks19
05-07-2007, 08:18 PM
I hate to get in on this as Paris Hilton has to be one of the stangest things going...after Anna Nicole Smith, but....

She is going to jail for driving on a suspended license. And driving without headlights.

ANd having a .08 blood alcohol level..... and violating probation.... AND being late for court.

I really have no tolerance for drunk drivers. even if they are just "a little drunk"..... she could have killed someone and then who would she blame? SHE made the choice to get behind the wheel after drinking. "it was an accident" My arse it was an accident.
Moosmom that is exactly what it is.... blatant disregard for the law. She didn't even have the courtesy to show up for court on time. That tells me she has no respect for anyone let alone the law.

RICHARD
05-07-2007, 08:57 PM
...after Anna Nicole Smith, but....

LOLOLOL, Well, she better procreate soon- or there will be no one to carry on the family name.

Michelle Rodriguez was sentenced to 60 days in jail for DUI and she served 2 hours before being chucked out.

Who is Michelle Rodriguez?

Here in Lost Angeles we only "book" the A-list entertainers. :eek:

elizabethann
05-07-2007, 09:00 PM
Who is Michelle Rodriguez?

Here in Lost Angeles we only "book" the A-list entertainers. :eek:

She's on LOST.

RICHARD
05-07-2007, 09:17 PM
She's on LOST.

Whew!

So she's a real actress?

I was afraid she was a reality 'star'... :eek:

wombat2u2004
05-08-2007, 02:46 AM
[QUOTE=wombat2u2004]
She is too stupid to be a witch........................so I vote for the dunking, I think I have a few relics from my craft, you can borrow em Wom :)

Ahhhh......just throw a bucket of water at her. I'm not going to commit myself to polluting the river :D
Wom

king2005
05-08-2007, 08:06 AM
[QUOTE=Dr.Goodnow]

Ahhhh......just throw a bucket of water at her. I'm not going to commit myself to polluting the river :D
Wom

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sure you want to waste water on her? Can't we just toss cat feces at her, as NOBODY wants that stuff & its, ubber sticky & smells something aweful! lol

I just have a PURE hatred towards drunk drivers. My great grandmother was hit by a drunk driver. She lived, but it killer her inside, as the car crushed her pelvis & made one leg shorted then the other. She just sat in a wheel chair depresed for many many years, until she died. She was a sweet loving lady, but that destroyed everything in her.

I had my car for about a month or something (it was a short time regardless)... Chad was driving, I was in the passenger seat & this drunk blew through the stop sign.. Chad layed on the horn & sped out of the way... because he honked at this psycho drunk, the driver tried to rearend us & chased us (in a parking lot).. My car is a V6 & hers was a POS of rust, her car didn't stand a chance in catching up to mine. We called 911 & the cops came... Turns out they had issues with this driver in the past. Because thhis all happened in a parking lot, little could be done. So the cops gave her the max that they can give. That was suspending her licence for 24hrs (might have been 48hrs, just don't remember) & just hassling her (you know, 1000 questions, delaying her in whatever she was doing)... The cops were really sweet & kind to us... I think they knew we were quite scared, as we were both shaking still. After that that crazy drunk knew my car... They knew the plate # & my bumper sticker... I had been followed by that drunk several times & chased, but like I said, my car fast, hers POS... SO I peeled my sticker off & bought "Don't Drink & Drive" Plates lol best 75.00 spent! Saddly some dink stole my front plate & I don't have 75.00 to get new ones, so I'm driving with 1 plate... So far the cops don't care & I've had cops run my plates & inspect my car almost DAILY! I lived in a ghetto, so all was well... The Peel police know my front plate was stolen & I cannot afford a new one... they said just check in with us, incase someone starts racking up bills on ya.

lady_zana
05-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Um, that's called rehab, right??? :p

Actually, according to the article What Can Paris Expect Behind Bars? from Yahoo! news, some celebrities are actually allowed to chose their own jails.

[Paris] was then ordered to report to a women's jail in suburban Lynwood by the set date or face 90 days behind bars. The judge's ruling excluded her from paying to serve time in a jail of her choice, as some are allowed.

jackmilliesmom
05-08-2007, 09:05 AM
45 days she will be lucky to serve a couple of hours after the Lost Star (cannot remember her name) who was sentenced to 60 days for a similar thing and wound up spending just 41/2 hours because of overcrowding - wonder if this will be the same?

RICHARD
05-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Reuters - France - May 8-

France's President Elect Proposes Name Change

At a news cenference after his win in the Franch Presidential election Nicolas Sarkozy has called for the city of Paris to change it's name to the "Biatch That Drives Drunk". The name change reflects the problems thet socialite Paris Hilton is facing due to her recent sentence.

"The 45 day jail term will allow all Pariaians to adapt to the new name and update all signs within the city limits." said Sarkozy.

Ms. Hilton was unable for comment. She currently has no publicist, so calls to her remained unanswered.

-----------------

Hilton will serve ALL her sentence in a jail in Lynwood, south of El Lay.

She will not be able to 'buy' her way into a smaller jail because of the charges and sentence.!

lizbud
05-08-2007, 05:27 PM
LOS ANGELES -- Free Paris!

That's the message in an online petition asking California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger to pardon the hotel heiress from the 45-day jail term she received over a parole violation.

The petition said that Hilton "provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world" and "provides beauty and excitement" to people's mundane lives.

It compares a potential pardon for the 26-year-old socialite to President Gerald Ford's pardon of former President Richard Nixon.

By Tuesday morning, nearly 1,000 people had signed on to the petition.

A judge ordered Hilton on Friday to report to a county jail by June 5 for violating the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

Meanwhile, lawyers for Paris Hilton said that they're getting ready to appeal her sentence.

Hilton's lawyers said that they've taken the first step by filing a notice of appeal with the court. The document is required before a formal appeal can be lodged. The appeal itself will be filed on Friday.

"I feel that I was treated unfairly and that the sentence is both cruel and unwarranted and I don't deserve this," Hilton told photographers assembled outside her home Saturday.

Previous Stories:
May 5, 2007: Paris To Be Isolated For Safety In Jail
May 4, 2007: Paris Hilton Sentenced To 45 Days In Jail

wombat2u2004
05-08-2007, 06:03 PM
LOS ANGELES -- Free Paris!

That's the message in an online petition asking California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger to pardon the hotel heiress from the 45-day jail term she received over a parole violation.

The petition said that Hilton "provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world" and "provides beauty and excitement" to people's mundane lives.

It compares a potential pardon for the 26-year-old socialite to President Gerald Ford's pardon of former President Richard Nixon.

By Tuesday morning, nearly 1,000 people had signed on to the petition.

A judge ordered Hilton on Friday to report to a county jail by June 5 for violating the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

Meanwhile, lawyers for Paris Hilton said that they're getting ready to appeal her sentence.

Hilton's lawyers said that they've taken the first step by filing a notice of appeal with the court. The document is required before a formal appeal can be lodged. The appeal itself will be filed on Friday.

"I feel that I was treated unfairly and that the sentence is both cruel and unwarranted and I don't deserve this," Hilton told photographers assembled outside her home Saturday.

Previous Stories:
May 5, 2007: Paris To Be Isolated For Safety In Jail
May 4, 2007: Paris Hilton Sentenced To 45 Days In Jail

1000 people ??? Is that how many people like her ????
Wow.....that' a lot !!!! :rolleyes:
Wom

momoffuzzyfaces
05-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Poor baby indeed! She's lucky I'm not the judge. I'd add an extra day to her jail stay every time she whinned about it!!!
AND for her going to Govenor Arnold, I'd give her another month! :rolleyes:

You know she will write all about her horrible experience and make even more money. May as well make the story really interesting! :D

wombat2u2004
05-09-2007, 02:52 AM
[QUOTE=RICHARD]LOLOLOL, Well, she better procreate soon- or there will be no one to carry on the family name.

Yeah but how would we know what the exact name was ???? Unless of course she gave a the child her maiden surname. If the choice was the fathers surname, then we may as well just drag out a dictionary and pull words out of it at random. :p
Wom

Pawsitive Thinking
05-09-2007, 05:33 AM
Did she really say that she cannot go to jail because she brings "beauty and entertainment into peoples lives"

This was an item on the breakfast news over here and I nearly died laughing :D

Flatcoatluver
05-09-2007, 02:34 PM
She has already got fair or better treatment then non-celebritys in her case. The judge ordered her to go to jail on June 5th, if I am not mistaken if it was a non-celebrity would go to jail right away after the sentencing. She needs to be in jail even longer, there is way to many young girls following in her shoes.

Edwina's Secretary
05-09-2007, 03:11 PM
:

You know she will write all about her horrible experience and make even more money. May as well make the story really interesting! :D

MOFF...you are assuming she is capable of writing.... :rolleyes:

sparks19
05-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Did she really say that she cannot go to jail because she brings "beauty and entertainment into peoples lives"

This was an item on the breakfast news over here and I nearly died laughing :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I didn't hear that but it would not surprise me one bit. That's awesome.

What will we do without her providing beauty and entertainment for those 45 days.... I might go into withdrawl :(

sparks19
05-09-2007, 03:28 PM

Unless it's a cheque or signing her name on her credit card.

Lady's Human
05-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Paris Hilton? Beauty? Pardon me, but I seem to be missing the connection somewhere.

lizbud
05-09-2007, 04:36 PM
She has already got fair or better treatment then non-celebritys in her case. The judge ordered her to go to jail on June 5th, if I am not mistaken if it was a non-celebrity would go to jail right away after the sentencing. She needs to be in jail even longer, there is way to many young girls following in her shoes.

I agree about her treatment over this case. I do think it's so sad that
young women feel they have no other role model in their familes, or personal
lives, that they have to turn to Hilton to measure themselves against. :(

wombat2u2004
05-09-2007, 04:52 PM

HAH !!!! This has got to be a theme for the next blonde joke of the year :D
Wom

sparks19
05-15-2007, 11:02 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=454989&in_page_id=1773

LOL Oh my goodness.

She can't testify in her slander suit because she is too fragile and distraught with her fears of going to jail. WELL..... BOOHOO. She could have prevented that from happening if she just obeyed the law. Maybe she will throw herself a pity party :rolleyes:

RICHARD
05-15-2007, 06:20 PM
One of the funniest things I heard today was the news story of the Sheriff from Arizona- Arpaio? who wants Hilton to visit his jail!

Prisoners live in tents in the desert, are fed meals that cost the county 17 cents and have to work on chain gangs..

----
Another amusting thing was the pictures of her walking into jail..

LOLOLOLOL,

She looked like she swallowed a turd.
----------
Aaron Spellings wife posted an open letter to her about her impending jail stint...
Spelling also did the same for the father of Anna Nicole's kid..

Hmmm, Now that she owns a film/TV production company do you see any made for TV movies in her future?

cassiesmom
05-15-2007, 06:25 PM
I don't see the connection between Gov. Arnold giving her a pardon and the one that was granted by Ford to Nixon. What part of driving with a suspended license did she not understand?

JenBKR
05-17-2007, 12:21 PM
And now her jail term has been cut in half :rolleyes:

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=262385&GT1=7703

Catsnclay
05-17-2007, 02:43 PM
Ok, maybe I just don't understand but how can her sentence be cut because of "good behavior" when she hasn't even served a day yet???

HOW do they know she has been 'good'????

I guess it really does pay to be wealthy. :rolleyes:

RICHARD
05-17-2007, 06:11 PM
HOW do they know she has been 'good'????

Could be her home made porn tape was usend in evidence? :rolleyes:

Alysser
05-17-2007, 08:01 PM
I KNEW it!! I am so sick of these stupid celebs getting better treatment then NORMAL people. If that was a normal person, they would have probably increased the sentence. This is ubsurd. :rolleyes:

Kalei
05-17-2007, 08:42 PM
I have no sympathy at all, I still think its so wrong that celebrities never get punished anywhere near to the extent that normal citizens get punished.

Maybe she'll learn something...I doubt it.

Pawsitive Thinking
05-18-2007, 06:43 AM
Could be her home made porn tape was usend in evidence? :rolleyes:

Should we all be making one "just in case"

lbaker
05-18-2007, 07:08 AM
:eek:

Pawsitive Thinking
05-18-2007, 08:48 AM
:eek:

Not together silly - each make our own

catnapper
05-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Cut in half? Good grief, I was hoping it would be doubled! I want to see her go to jail and serve every second of her term. However, I doubt it would have any effect on her behavior or make her grow up. She'll sit in jail and cry over how awful it is, then come out and sob to the press for months about how she'll ever forget the torment she endured during this "injustice".

'cuse me Ms. Hilton, but you are certainly no goddess (except in your own little universe within your mind) and the reality is that the majority of the world is drooling to see you in an orange jumpsuit eating cafetria food! Maybe you'll gain some weight and look healthy while there because they'll make you eat! hmmm.... is that what you're fearing most?!

Oh my, I just thought of something, who's gonna take care of Tink while she's in jail? The pup might actually get proper care for once! :p