PDA

View Full Version : I despratly Need Prayers!

Lori Jordan
05-06-2007, 07:27 PM
We went and got Anna back!

The lady that had her has been letting her health go!

She has a tumor that ruptured and has been like that for 2 months.

Me and Jamie went out tonight too see her and were so mad what we walked into It smelled so bad,I asked why was she not taken to the vet?

Her reply was she had no money so Jamie convinced her to hand her over to us.

We have Anna!We took her into the vet and she is staying over,She will be having surgery to have this removed hopefully tomorrow depending on when Doc Gray can fit her in.

Then after that there will be tests done to find out if it is Cancer.

Please keep her in all your thoughts that she makes it through the Surgery she is 13,Doc Gray says she has a good heartbeat and seems to be ok for surgery.

Its worth the try.

Please we need Prayers!

joycenalex
05-06-2007, 07:29 PM
prayers going up for her.

K9soul
05-06-2007, 07:33 PM
Certainly, she will be in my prayers. {{hugs}} to you. I'm so glad you got her back.

Catty1
05-06-2007, 07:35 PM
PRAYERS FOR ANNA!

Why couldn't this woman have called someone? OMG...Hope little Anna makes it through ok!

luvofallhorses
05-06-2007, 07:37 PM
I must have missed something, who's Anna? :o I will pray that she will be okay.
((((HUGS)))) please keep us updated.

Daisy and Delilah
05-06-2007, 08:43 PM
I don't know Anna either. What a sad story. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers. It seems like we have so many sick babies here at PT lately. We need lots of miracles.

Thanks for taking her back!! Please get well Anna!! :(

Kalei
05-06-2007, 08:51 PM
Oh poor Anna. I've never seen Anna before I don't think, but I want to see her sometime:( I really hope she gets better and that the surgery goes okay.

I will pray that the doc will fit her in as soon as possible, do the surgery and tell you she does not have cancer. Go Anna, we know you can pull through all this!

sandragonfly
05-06-2007, 08:57 PM
yes, you can pull this through, anna! no cancer no cancer please..

I'm sorry you had to find her like this - all of you will be in my thoughts. keep us posted!

buttercup132
05-06-2007, 09:04 PM
I must have missed something, who's Anna? :o I will pray that she will be okay.
((((HUGS)))) please keep us updated.I *think* her husbands old dog who they had to rehome. I'm so glad you got her back. Seems like she was in a pretty bad condition. Hope it's not cancerous and that she makes through alright.

cyber-sibes
05-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Oh, I'm so happy you got her back. (Anna's a husky, for those who haven't seen her). I truly hope she makes it through this and regains her health, poor dear. Lots and lots of prayers being said! Please give her an extra hug from us, we're rooting for her.

Karen
05-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Prayers for Anna on the way.

Lori Jordan
05-06-2007, 09:58 PM
I *think* her husbands old dog who they had to rehome. I'm so glad you got her back. Seems like she was in a pretty bad condition. Hope it's not cancerous and that she makes through alright.

Yes she is!

I have not stopped thinking of her she went from being taken from her home,To our home to a cage at the vet she must be stressed!

Here is a picture of Anna

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/Fall2006210.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/Fall2006220.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/Fall2006190.jpg

luvofallhorses
05-06-2007, 10:10 PM
Oh I remember her now. I hope she will be okay. :( she's gorgeous.

jesse_3
05-06-2007, 10:29 PM
Oh poor Anna! I am so glad that you could get her back and get her the treatment that she needs! Prayers are definitely on the way!

Lori Jordan
05-08-2007, 01:32 PM
ANNA HAS MADE IT OUT OF SURGERY!

She was on the table for two hours the tumor was alot bigger inside so they had lots of work to do.

She will not be able to come home for a few days.

She has been out of surgery for about an hour,And she has woke up and doing fine considering she is 13 years old.

Thanks all for the prayers they have worked!

The doc said it is better for her to be there,The Tumor was abover her nipple,So it is an akward spot for sure,And he wants her to rest!

I will update with pictures when Anna is Home!

Thanks again i really do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers,Im so glad are baby is fine!

Logan
05-08-2007, 02:25 PM
Prayers for Anna!!!!! Thank you for doing what you have on her behalf.

cyber-sibes
05-08-2007, 02:26 PM
I'm so glad she's out of surgery & seems ok. We'll keep her in our prayers that she will have a good recovery. Will she be staying with you from now on? (((hugs))) to your sweet Anna!