PDA

View Full Version : Thunder is randomly peeing in the house.

buttercup132
05-06-2007, 06:04 PM
He gose into my sisters room every night and pee's in there. We have no clue why. I'm thinking since he is 12 maybe bladder problem starting up so a vet appointment will hopefully soon be made. My parents said if he dosent stop he will have to be pts!!:eek: :mad: :( Anyone have any suggestions?

Taz_Zoee
05-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Get him to the vet asap and take it from there. Maybe he needs to be taken out more often. :confused:

Zippy
05-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Is Thunder really bonded to you?
Maybe he is jealous of Ducky?

Karen
05-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Glad he's got a vet appointment set up, that's a good first step. Also, in the meantime, buy a good cleaner like Nature's Miracle for your sister's room. It has enzymes that remove the stuff that an animal can smell that says "good spot to pee right here!"

How often is he being taken out? If he does this every night, maybe she should shut her door, too?

buttercup132
05-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Is Thunder really bonded to you?
Maybe he is jealous of Ducky?That's what I was thinking but he is a family dog and I give him as much atention as all the animals and he has never done this before when a new animal has come in the house.

He gose out quiet alot and when he needs out he barks at the door. So he has the choice to go outside and he dose during the day just not at night.

Karen
05-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Well, besides the vet visit and the cleaning, perhaps making it a point to take him outside every night at a certain time will help.

angelbow20
05-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Maybe he smells the sent to your new cat and it is making him more territorial or it could be that he is older now and cant hold it in like he used to.