PDA

View Full Version : I found a dog walker..she's fabulous!

cali
05-06-2007, 03:57 PM
she is 11 year old and LOVES dogs and walking dogs but doesnt have any of her own, I met her at the park yesterday when I had Happy, Rusty and Leck with me, and when she heard I have 7 dogs she was practicly begging me to let her help walk them lol. my dogs LOVE her so I decided to give her shot, and the plan was set that she could come by at 3 today and walk my dogs, apperntly 3 was to long to wait, because she showed up at 2 lol she took Rusty, Blair and Happy first, it was only 20 minuts so I dont know what she did with those dogs, but man are they happy and ready to sleep lol. she has Misty and Ripley now, this is nice, lol keeping 7 dogs exersized is exhausting without help :p

Almita
05-06-2007, 05:09 PM
That's so cute, I love walking dogs as well, but the weather here gets sooo hot i wouldn't come back for the second round :p . That's cute that she was enjoying it. I bet the dogs were happy too.

*LabLoverKEB*
05-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Awwww! That is just too cute! I remember when I was about her age, (11-12 ish) I started a dog-walking business! I LOVED it!

KittyGurl
05-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Awwww...how cute! :) Dog walking is so fun! The dog I watch after school drags me around the whole neighborhood cause she runs so fast. And that dog is only a Toy Poodle! :eek: