PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man 3

dogzr#1
05-06-2007, 03:09 PM
I haven't seen a thread like this, so hopefully there isn't one already made.

I watched it yesterday and I loved it! I heard some say that it was a "big disappointment" and stuff, but I really liked it.

*Spoilers*

I thought Venom got too little screen time though. He was really good and cool and stuff, but he had like 30min all together.

I loved Sandman and how well done he was. I mean, CGI wise. I also loved his back story and everything. I loved how much of a devoted father he was!

Another thing, I totally cried when Harry died! He was my eyecandy of the movie and I loved his character and I really felt sorry for him. (((HUGS HARRY)))

K9karen
05-06-2007, 03:44 PM
SHHHHH! No spoilers!!! I can't wait to see it!!!! Going to the movies is a MAJOR splurge for me..so....I wanna be surprised!! (with a HUGE box of buttered popcorn!)

mugsy
05-06-2007, 05:53 PM
I was hugely disappointed...I gave it a D+. Too disjointed...but, worth going to the theater for the special effects.

Argranade
05-06-2007, 07:49 PM
We seen Invisible instead ... the guy who played in it was SO .. hot lol.

I'm going to see Spiderman probably next week.

Kalei
05-06-2007, 08:39 PM
OH my Goodness, I seen it and it was amazing! I just loved it, just when you think he's got enough enemies, another one shows up and its like "man how many can Spiderman Handle? I just loved, was an awesome movie!:D

slleipnir
05-06-2007, 09:27 PM
I loved it :D