PDA

View Full Version : i hate my brother

boris91
05-06-2007, 02:57 PM
i hate my brother he is always moaning that eddie (my cat) always moans wich he dosent! he calls him nasty names and my rabbit jessica he calls her fat! she isnt and he always says stuff like "oh when you die we could make a rabbit stew with you" or "lets give you to the ferrets and let them chase her round the garden" arrggggghhhhh any body want a 14 year old son/brother?

anybody?

K9karen
05-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Thanx but no thanx..been through that male age and I got news for you..my 60 y.o. brother still has the teenage boy in him at times.... :rolleyes:

Anything to get on your nerves....walk away..the more you protest, the more you'll get his goat (so to speak)

Taz_Zoee
05-06-2007, 04:06 PM
I agree with K9Karen. The more he gets a reaction out of you, the more he will do it. Just ignore him and act like it doesn't bother you and he will find it's no longer any fun to pester you.
Brothers.....gotta love em. ;) :p

Miss Z
05-06-2007, 05:36 PM
I'll trade you for a 10 year old brother. I'll get the better deal though, teenage boy against teenage girl = teenage girl victory; teenage girl against immature, relentless, primary school kid = neverending war. :p

The best way to 'defeat' brothers is to go for their ego, I find it's what keeps the male species ticking half the time. Find something he takes pride in and niggle at it, like if he fails to score a really easy goal at football (soccer) training. Be careful to dodge the waterbombs and flying tennis balls that follow though. ;)

Kalei
05-06-2007, 08:54 PM
I'll trade you for a 10 year old brother. I'll get the better deal though, teenage boy against teenage girl = teenage girl victory; teenage girl against immature, relentless, primary school kid = neverending war. :p

The best way to 'defeat' brothers is to go for their ego, I find it's what keeps the male species ticking half the time. Find something he takes pride in and niggle at it, like if he fails to score a really easy goal at football (soccer) training. Be careful to dodge the waterbombs and flying tennis balls that follow though. ;)

Haha! Great Idea, go with what she says:D:p

Argranade
05-06-2007, 09:17 PM
I would smack my brothers SO hard if they said anything like that about my birds.

cassiesmom
05-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Well... I'm 40 and my brother is 51 ... though there are moments when I think he reverts back to 14 or 10. Sometimes brothers say or do things that are meant to get a reaction out of you and my brother is no exception. But, in general, you can tell we're from the same family and we get on well.

Karen
05-06-2007, 09:31 PM
i hate my brother he is always moaning that eddie (my cat) always moans wich he dosent! he calls him nasty names and my rabbit jessica he calls her fat! she isnt and he always says stuff like "oh when you die we could make a rabbit stew with you" or "lets give you to the ferrets and let them chase her round the garden" arrggggghhhhh any body want a 14 year old son/brother?

anybody?

You can fix this very easily - DON'T REACT! He only says those things because he knows it bothers you! Bite your tongue, and act like it doesn't bother you, and he'll stop. Take the higher road here, trust me, it will pay off. You never know, you and your brother could end up friends later in life.

(Right, Lady's Human?)

Lady's Human
05-06-2007, 09:34 PM
:p

I've even forgiven you for the solarcaine attempts.

Queen of Poop
05-07-2007, 08:57 AM
He's just doing those things to be a pest. That is what brothers do. I know, I was older and had 2 younger brothers that drove me nuts. The one next to me in age died 21 years ago in a car accident when he was 17. I miss him and his pestyness alot. So while you brother is a pain, he will grow out of it one day, you are lucky to have him.

boris91
05-07-2007, 11:28 AM
i know i do actually love my brother (in a family way) but he is such a pest :mad: i try to ignore he he i try i but dont always last night he was holding ed and he said "oh eddie you moany stupid cat" i got up took eddie off him and walked away and me and eddie were sat in my bedroom for about half an our and eddie after about 20 mins on my lap got up went to the bottom of my bed lay down went to sleep and he was chasing something in a dream (looked like it he always does it first time he worried me but i stroked him and he woke up went to sleep and did it again!) then my brother walks in picked him up off my bed chucked him on the floor and sat on my bed (then i kinda pushed him off my bed) he went "ouch that hurt" i said "now you know how eddie feels" he replied "ye so cats always land on there feet" (wich is not true) i got up kicked my bro out my room got eddie checked he was ok then he got back on my bed went back to sleep!