PDA

View Full Version : Update on Ally Cat's mom, Julie...

jennielynn1970
05-06-2007, 01:38 PM
I received an email from Julie's husband, Warren this morning. Here's his message....

I booked her flight from Lagos to Bahrain via Johannesburg so she could spend a week with her mum - she is totally stressed out after all the troiuble up here, and we were all worried about her, so I thought it was for the best.

She doesnt have internet at her mum's, so wont be back online for about a week. (Not sure when she will be back as Gulf Air have just cancelled all the flights between Joburg and Bahrain so we need to try get her booked on anaother airline to get her home.

Taz_Zoee
05-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Poor Julie (and family). I hope this will all be over for them soon and they can relax.

Catty1
05-06-2007, 01:57 PM
I hope she gets rested up...it's always good to be with Mom for a while!

Prayers going out to her and Warren!

Thanks for the update, Jenn

jennielynn1970
05-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Interesting side note to his email... It said it was from Warren Hill, and the subject was banking details.

Ummmm... ok. I totally blanked on the name. And banking details?? I was like, yeah... SPAM!!!

So I deleted it.

It wasn't till about 5 mins later that I thought "Oh! What was Julie's last name?? What was her husband's name??" and went back to the trash and opened it up, lol.

I never trust any emails like that anymore. I just delete them. Good thing I went back and looked at it!

catmandu
05-06-2007, 02:22 PM
And I have heard that a contingent of Cat Angels has gone to Joburg to help Julie relax.
All those Cosmic Purrrs will help her feel better.

Freedom
05-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Oh dear, good for her to get to a ettled place where someone else has to worry about things for a bit.

Isn't it grand that both her cats are safe and she doesn't need to worry about them with all this? Whew!

I am sure she needs the rest; best wishes to her; and baby; and hubby.

krazyaboutkatz
05-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the update.:) I hope that Julie will be able to have a nice relaxing visit with her Mom. She sure could use a break.

cassiesmom
05-07-2007, 12:07 PM
positive thoughts and prayers for Julie from Chicago

jenluckenbach
05-07-2007, 12:54 PM
I am very glad to know what is up with Julie! And I think it is very nice she will get to spend time with her family (I know that means a lot to her).
I (personally) can't wait for her to get back to Bahrain, though, because then #1) She can update us and #2) I sent Calista some things and added a total surprise gift for Julie. :)

THANK YOU for the update!

jennielynn1970
05-07-2007, 12:56 PM
OOH! I did the same thing! I sent some things for Calista, and also some "pampering" items just for Julie after all this mess!