PDA

View Full Version : So Happy to See Me!!!!!!

Nomilynn
07-11-2002, 11:19 PM
I've been away for a week camping and stuff. My kitties were well taken care of by my grandparents, so I wasn't worried, but BOY are they HAPPY TO SEE ME!! I feel SOOOOO loved!! :D Tilly hasn't left me alone yet, and Bassett is giving me the silent treatment, which means that she missed me even thought she doesn't want to admit it :rolleyes: I am going away again on Monday to visit my parents in Oregon, but my babes are coming with me. Both of them are great in the car so it should be a very fun trip!! 9 hours of driving Miss Kitties!!! :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-12-2002, 01:58 AM
AWWWW HOW SWEET!!!
I can't get enough of my two... maybe I need to take a vacation so I can get more attention from them!!;)

lovemymaltese
07-12-2002, 09:46 AM
That is so sweet, driving miss kitties. Ha!

krazyaboutkatz
07-12-2002, 08:38 PM
It's great that you can take your cats with you to your parents house. Have a great trip and please drive safely. I hope they don't meow the whole way or they won't have any voices left. :)

Puffin83
07-12-2002, 08:58 PM
I love kitties! I've never had a pet before Fluff, my 8 week old tiny cute little tabby!

Nomilynn
07-12-2002, 10:26 PM
I love travelling with my cats. Bassett is so good.. she just rests in her kennel the whole way, with the door open of course. Tilly tends to move all around the car so I will have to get my boyfriend to tame her when I'm driving, and vice versa when he is driving :) .

Let's hope that when we get there, mom's four cats and two dogs don't get territorial! :D