PDA

View Full Version : (((*~Summer photo contest*~)))

Alysser
05-06-2007, 01:19 PM
I have always wanted to start a photo contest, and I decided to start this before anyone got the idea. The theme is:

SUMMER

Anything summery. Your dog can be on beach, running out in the sun, inside with some hawaii themed-stuff. Whatever as long as it summer. :D

All fun things must include rules~
* One entry per member. (You must be a member of PT to participate)
* Please PM me your dogs pictures. Again only ONE ENTRY per person.
* Please include the dog(s) names in the PM with their pictures
* Deadline for entries will be May 13th, 2007. No late entries will be accepted!
*PLEASE only dogs
*I will put a poll up after May 13th to determine the winner. No prizes, sorry, this is only for fun.

Good luck, all! I will keep this updated!

Whisk_Luva
05-06-2007, 01:26 PM
uh every1 on pet talks on a different time scale. midnight to some people might be an hour after your midnight or whatever

Whisk_Luva
05-06-2007, 01:28 PM
Thats only 1 week to do it....... what if the sun doesnt come out all that week?

Canis-Lupess
05-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Well, it is still technically spring at the moment so do photos taken between now and then still count? :D

Alysser
05-06-2007, 05:17 PM
Well, it is still technically spring at the moment so do photos taken between now and then still count? :D

Yes, of course. I am just trying to get in the mood for summer. :) Some people still take their dogs to the beach and stuff. Whisk, you have a point. I will change the midnight rule.