PDA

View Full Version : Special Month for Eve

Bengalz
05-05-2007, 09:15 PM
This thread is a thank you for our special little girl - Eve :) A year ago this month little Eve walked into my garden and stayed :D Eve's daddy and I are very proud of our little girl and very humbled that she chose us. Today is a good day to post some new pictures of this dear little princess and to tell her how very precious she is :D

Love Mommy :D

PS The last photo is over exposed but I love her expression :) she truly is the dearest little girl.

Catty1
05-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Happy "Wander In" day, Eve!

You look like such a gentle sweetie - and knew how to choose your hoomins. After all, you deserve only the best, dearest Princess!

May you get even more spoiling than usual! ;)

jennielynn1970
05-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Oh she is beautiful! Look at that sweet and serene face! Happy day for all involved!!

Bengalz
05-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Thank you Catty - you're right she is a very gentle kitty and extremely sensitive. I was away for four days last week and my husband kept telling me every evening when I phoned him how Eve kept looking for me and calling for me. Incidently she does the same whenever he is away. Also, she wouldn't let him out of her sight - always whereever he was and (usually sitting on him). I can't believe how attached she has become to us in a short time. :D Love my little girl :D

Karen
05-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Happy Got'em Day, Eve! You chose well.

krazyaboutkatz
05-05-2007, 11:47 PM
HAPPY 1st GOTHCA DAY EVE!!! You sure are a gorgeous girl and you picked a very nice family to call your own.:)

CultureJunky
05-06-2007, 06:10 AM
Eve is such a beautiful little girl, happy gotcha day eve, you chose the right people :)

catmandu
05-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Eve Looked You Over And Said These People Will Be My Guardians.
And Its Very Clear To See That She Has Chosen Wisely.
She Could Not Have Found A Nicer Furr Ever Home!!

momcat
05-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Happy first Gotcha Day, Eve! I must say you sure are one beautiful kitty girl. Wishing you many more years of love, care, and companionship with your wonderful furever family!

Bengalz
05-06-2007, 05:43 PM
:o Thank you everyone for your kindness. We are very fortunate to be loved by Eve.

Hugs, Betty

Killearn Kitties
05-16-2007, 02:36 PM
Beautiful Eve, I am sorry that I missed posting on your anniversary, but I want to say that I think you are a lovely girl and I am so happy that you selected such a good home!

I am so enjoying looking at your sweet face on my PT calendar this month! :D

Barbara
05-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Tigris sends some very profound purrs to Eve. He absolutely agrees with your opinion of her being special ;)

Randi
05-16-2007, 03:17 PM
What a lovely girl Eve is. :) I'm happy for both her and you that she chose the right place to live. May she have many spoiled years to come! :D

Looks like she has a bite mark in her ear, just like Fister. She has probably been in a fight before you she found you.

cassiesmom
05-16-2007, 03:56 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Eve and purr-ents! (I'm not sure who did the getting and who was got, but it sounds like everyone won!)

Bengalz
05-16-2007, 08:05 PM
Thank you so much everyone :) Eve is definitely in her furrever home now and we are so lucky to have her :D

Barbara - Eve and Tigris - the mutual admiration society :D Please tell your gorgeous boy that Eve adores him and would love to give him an Evie cuddle :)

Randi - both Eve's ears had been bitten before we knew her:( She has had a rough start but thankfully has come through pretty well. She has a heart of gold and a spirit that never quits :) I'm so proud of her.

Thank you again for sharing this special anniversary with our little family :D

Hugs, Betty