PDA

View Full Version : Tv

Genny
05-04-2007, 11:03 PM
I was just wondering if any of you watch ER or Lost? Those are 2 of my favorite shows. ;)

Karen
05-04-2007, 11:31 PM
I watch ER - just watched last night's episode, thanks to the DVR!

Kalei
05-05-2007, 07:01 AM
I don't watch TV at all, but if I catch a show on that my parents are watching and it looks good, I go and buy the dvd set, and Lost definatley was one of them. I have the first and second season of Lost and its one of my all time favorite shows ever!

Lost is amazing!

Alysser
05-05-2007, 07:58 AM
I used to watch Lost, but then, in my opinion anyway, it got really stupid. So I used to watch it but now I don't. I've never had an interest in ER either.

AbbyMom
05-05-2007, 08:00 AM
LOST is the only television show that I've seen for over 10 years. I never would have started watching it but I read about it here on PT and got intrigued. We bought the first two seasons on DVD to catch up.

Very interesting scripts. This week's show had a real zinger....are they really all dead?

trayi52
05-05-2007, 08:57 AM
I love to watch ER, that show is great, and one of my favorites.

Willie :)

Chilli
05-05-2007, 09:50 AM
I don't watch tv, really. =]
Though I did watch the first season of lost, but no further than that.. I agree that is just got a bit illogical.

GiantSchnauzer
05-05-2007, 10:47 AM
I love ER. I've been watching it since it started. How many years ago?
How about Thursdays ending? Don't tell me they're killing Ray off. :mad: He's one of my faves.

Almita
05-05-2007, 10:55 AM
I only watch LOST i love it. Every Wednesday's Drew and Jordan my best friends would come and we would watch it and have a little party. Good show.

Genny
05-05-2007, 01:01 PM
yeah, I love them both.

Giantschnauzer, I know! Ray is one of my favorites too! I hope he didn't get killed. I also like Abby & Luca a lot too ;)

I know--Lost has been getting a little weird lately--you never know what to expect! :D but I still like it!

Karen
05-05-2007, 01:16 PM
I doubt they'll kill Ray off, but wanted a good cliffhanger ... like those of us who are faithful viewers need one, you know? I'm betting he'll be injured and end up in the ER ...

Cincy'sMom
05-05-2007, 01:46 PM
I doubt they'll kill Ray off, but wanted a good cliffhanger ... like those of us who are faithful viewers need one, you know? I'm betting he'll be injured and end up in the ER ...

I'm hoping that is the case...I have been watching ER since the beginning, and I know people move on their careers...but I do miss the "old" cast. Once I get used to someone new, and really like their character, they decide to move on!!!

GS- I think it has been on around 13 years? Seems like it started about the time I went to college.

GiantSchnauzer
05-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Just looked it up. Yep, 13 yrs. ER started in 1994.

Genny
05-05-2007, 10:02 PM
That's the yr. my brother was born :cool:

I hope so :)

Suki Wingy
05-05-2007, 11:27 PM
I've been watching ER for the last few years but lately I have been missing it because I ride Thursdays at 7:30 and by the time I clean up, put the horse away, drive home, and walk my dog it's at least 9:30. :( I guess missing TV is a good thing. Now I watch MASH after school though. :)

critter crazy
05-05-2007, 11:38 PM
I love ER!!! And I sure hope they dont kill off ray!! he is such a hunk, I just adore Shane west. Drooolllll:p ER has been my favorite show for years now. I even watch all the re-peats in the morning, during my relax time in my Pj's:D

Lost, never realy watched it. cant say as I have any interest either.

I am a huge CSI fan. I watch all of them, even the re-rins on Spike during the day.

Roxyluvsme13
05-06-2007, 12:37 AM
^^^
I like CSI, too. Miami is my favorite.

And I absolutely love Lost. I have Seasons 1 & 2 and I also watch it on TV. I can't wait till the finale.

RedHedd
05-06-2007, 01:32 PM
ER is still on? I watched it for the first several years, but then they moved it to 10:00 p.m. (my bedtime) and I kept forgetting to tape it, so I just lost interest. I probably would have no idea what's going on there anymore.

Now LOST is one of my favorite shows, but they moved it, too, to 10:00 so I tape it every week. Being able to watch online for free is nice too.

Other TV shows I won't miss: House, Bones, Brothers & Sisters, Grey's Anatomy, Amazing Race, American Idol, Ugly Betty. I have my VCR (yes they still make those) set to automatically tape the shows that are on late.

smokey the elder
05-07-2007, 10:27 AM
They had a thing about Lost in the news; it will run six years total. They said that it had dropped in the ratings, but was the most-recorded show. Duh, it's on at 10 PM and some of us have to get up and go to work in the morning! :p Anyway, it was lame for awhile, now has picked up the pace. WTH is this with the plane being found with no survivors on? And is Ben a dirtbag, or WHAT?!

Roxyluvsme13
05-07-2007, 02:03 PM
They had a thing about Lost in the news; it will run six years total. They said that it had dropped in the ratings, but was the most-recorded show. Duh, it's on at 10 PM and some of us have to get up and go to work in the morning! :p Anyway, it was lame for awhile, now has picked up the pace. WTH is this with the plane being found with no survivors on? And is Ben a dirtbag, or WHAT?!
So they're doing a Season 4-6?

I was really hoping 4 was going to be the last. They're already stretching it too far, IMO.

Felicia's Mom
05-07-2007, 05:20 PM
I don't watch either of those tv shows.

king2005
05-07-2007, 05:40 PM
I haven't watched much to any tv in the past year. At first I just didn't have a tv, so that started it, as I use to watch hours & hours of tv before that wonderful event happened. Now I have a 55" DLP tv & its mostly a dust collector lol I've see a few movies on it, a couple simpson & family guy episodes & played a couple video games on it... But thats pretty much it...

I also like to watch tv with others, not alone, so ya... no tv for me

Elf Shadow
05-08-2007, 01:48 AM
i LUV Lost!.my other fave shows r Supernatural,House,Mythbusters and Top Gear.

smokey the elder
05-08-2007, 09:42 AM
I have been getting into CSI:Miami. I like David Caruso's character Horatio Caine much better than Gil Grissom in the original (Las Vegas) setting.