PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Harley

Barbiecat
05-04-2007, 05:56 AM
What a story; I'm so glad you found a wonderful home to live in forever. Enjoy your special day, Sweetie.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-04-2007, 06:31 AM
what a gorgeous orangie!! Have a great day dear Harley!!

kb2yjx
05-04-2007, 08:23 AM
Precious Little ORANGEMAN!!!! So glad that you found the best FOREVER home!!! Enjoy your day in the sun!! HAPPY COTD!!

Catty1
05-04-2007, 08:32 AM
You handsome little boy! What a sweet face! And your ears got a bit ahead of you, but the rest will catch up soon. Hugs and happy COTD! :)

catmandu
05-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Once again another Owesome Orange Cat is chosen as our Cat Of THe Day.
I know that Michael, Miquelito and the Orange Porch Angels are so happy that you chose such a Happy Hnadsome Cat like Harley with his motorcycle purrrr!
The Found Cats All send a Harley Davidson PPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO HANDSOME HOTTIE HARLEY OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

smokey the elder
05-04-2007, 10:29 AM
What a handsome boy you are, even with those *enormous* ears. Are you sure you're not a Ferenghi cat? :p ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-04-2007, 01:36 PM
Harley you are a charmer for sure!!! :D

Orangies are such special babies! I have one named Luke.
I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving home and family now!!! :D
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Babyboonie
05-04-2007, 03:28 PM
My what gorgeous big ears you have Harley...you are truely handsome. Does your fur mummy have to put sun cream on them....I do with my little orangie!!! :D

Congratulations on being COTD :D

tatsxxx11
05-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Harley, it's clear from your Mommy's loving words, this is just the beginning of a lifetime of unconditional love and happy days with your wonderful forever family:) I'm so happy for you that you found your way to such a caring and devoted home! Kudos to your humans for going the rescue route; I know they will never regret choosing you to share their lives with! Your life together has just begun and already you've left your pawprints on their heart; as well as everywhere else!;):D Congratulations to you precious Harley, our very special, most adorable and deserving CAT OF THE DAY! Hope you're enjoying a super special day of celeberation with your family, sweetheart:) Please have your Mom give you some extra cuddles and kisses and treat or two, for me:)