PDA

View Full Version : Who's gonna win American Idol??

pitc9
05-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Who do you think is going to win American Idol???

I would like Blake to win... but I think it's going to be Jordan.

Daisy and Delilah
05-03-2007, 02:27 PM
I voted that Melinda will win. As I told my daughter last night, how can she lose? There is very little negativity about her, if any. But........America might vote for Blake or Jordin because they probably have a bigger fan base.

Anywho.......I believe it will be Melinda to win and Blake as runnerup. :)

I like Lakisha but I see her as the next one to go. :(

critter crazy
05-03-2007, 03:00 PM
Melinda!!! She has to win, she has been the most consistant to date. she rarely gets any negative feedback,a nd well she just has an awsome voice!:D

Ginger's Mom
05-03-2007, 03:02 PM
I agree with you Terrie, I think Melinda will win and Blake will be runner-up. That is not necessarily the way I want it to be, but it is the way I think it will be. I like Melinda and I think she is good, I just don't think that American Idol is the proper spotlight for her (my own personal belief). I would like to see one of the other two girls go up against Blake (and yes I do think it will be against Blake, because the two girls will be vying for the same fan base). I really do think all four of them are talented and like them all for the different strengths they bring to the show.

Flatcoatluver
05-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Blake better win! I wouldn't mind if Melinda won though.

KittyGurl
05-03-2007, 03:37 PM
I like Jordan and Blake the best, but I think Jordan will win ;)

dogzr#1
05-03-2007, 04:09 PM
I want Blake to win, but I think Jordin will. I don't know what it is about her, but I don't like Melinda. I know she has a good voice but I just get annoyed by her. I can't explain it. That's how it was last year with me and Katherine McPhee. I honestly can't explain WHY I don't like her.

But yeah, I want Blake to win, because he is so hot :p ! In my Opinion of course xD

lute
05-03-2007, 08:45 PM
I can't vote. I don't watch American Idol.

Taz_Zoee
05-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Jordin should win, in my book. But she's got some tough competition with Melinda.

Argranade
05-04-2007, 10:34 AM
Blake should win ...

I think if not he'll at least come in second place and do better than the winner lol.

cali
05-06-2007, 06:38 PM
I think it between Jordan and Melinda, I prefere Jordan, but I think Melinda will win.