PDA

View Full Version : I added Fenway's t-shirt on zazzle

elizabethann
05-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Fenway is running for President in the next elections. I've created a t-shirt for his campaing groupies (actually I created a t-shirt for his Grammy for Mother's Day that says "I love my Granddog Fenway" and then just created a silly one on zazzle.) :D I really have to get a life. :D

Here is the link:

http://www.zazzle.com/product/235974213242541696?idx=3&dt=&term=&page=1&numrecsperpage=24&sortby=date_created&sortorder=desc&sortperiod=0&zidcategoryid=0&zidcontributorid=0&zcdproducttype=0&maturity=1&dt=

Daisy and Delilah
05-03-2007, 12:46 PM
We'll be voting for you in the election, Fenway!! What a perfect president :)

pitc9
05-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Count me in for a vote too Fenway!!

Kfamr
05-04-2007, 08:33 AM
That's so cute!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who makes shirts of my dogs. ;)

elizabethann
05-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Ugh...well my 1st experience with Zazzle bombed. I ordered a classic large long-sleeved t-shirt for my Mom and they sent me a fitted large long-sleeved t-shirt. However, it's the smallest large I've ever seen in my life. I measured the chest and according to my calculations, they sent me a small fitted t-shirt.

I am so mad. I just emailed them and I tried to call them but nobody is there (I think they're out west or something). When I emailed them I said I needed this resolved by next week because it's a Mother's Day gift.

I've been excited all week waiting in anticipation for this shirt. Everybody at work loves the shirt and said it will be a great gift once I get the size corrected.

elizabethann
05-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Well I had to cancel my order because they said the t-shirts ran super small and I would have to buy my Mom a 2X to get her size. Hello...my Mom's is so not a 2X. My Mother is a large. I can see me showing up with a 2x and saying "Happy Mother's Day". And 2x is the largest size they have. I'm a x-large. So basically they're saying they don't make shirts for people my size and bigger.

Lesson learned.

Kay, where do you go to get your shirts made? Do you use zazzle or some other on-line place? Or is it local?

I'm so bummed. I could cry.