PDA

View Full Version : Black Hair

Argranade
05-03-2007, 09:05 AM
I have to die my hair black before I go to see Spider - man 3 this Saterday,

I'm not sure I want my hair to stay black tho lol.

What is a good brand of hair dye that washes out?

I know the black might not wash out completly but I don't mind.

I can't wait to dye it pure black!

Thanks! :D

Husky_mom
05-03-2007, 11:37 AM
just go to any store an buy a box of a black shade..... I guess they are fine..... you can even find some semi-permanent ones and even some that wash out after so or so shampoos.......

they say red and black are quite difficult to wash out.... I personaly now about the red LOL..... but not sure as how black may fade out ......

sirrahved
05-03-2007, 12:13 PM
I would do the mousse kind if you're not looking for commitment. I've used loreal color pulse and liked it.

Miss Z
05-03-2007, 12:20 PM
I would use a semi-permanant mousse or cream, one that lasts four weeks or so are usually good. My mum dyed her hair black a long time ago, just make sure that you don't lather it on other wise it makes the shade very heavy and full-on. Also, apply it in the morning if you can, my mum did it at night and went to sleep when she thought it was dry. However, she woke up next morning with a black pillow. :p

Husky15
05-03-2007, 03:06 PM
I would suggest the mousse as well. I've dyed my hair black before and it took a LONG time to get it out, so I would say a mousse or something that comes out after so many showers would be perfect. :)

Suki Wingy
05-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Just I few tips ( I dye my hair regularly- it's currently a beautiful shade of After Midnight Blue :) )For shorter lasting color:
-Use SEMI-perminent
-condition your hair before and after dying it. The if it has the propper ammount of moisture it will be less susseptible to color
-Do not blow dry your hair while the color is setting even if the box reccomends it

Remember to line four forehead and ears with vasaline so you don't end up scrubbing the black dye off, and of course, have fun!

Argranade
05-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Okay thanks,

If I like it I'll go to a salon and get it pure black forever, yep I know I'll have to fix the roots every 4 to 8 weeks.

What brands are good to use for the temperary colour black?

RedHedd
05-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Roux FanciFull color rinse. It's temporary and washes out easily. Available at drug stores in the hair color aisle.

crow_noir
05-03-2007, 11:48 PM
I suggest looking up henna or vegetable dye. Much better for the environment and your health.

I have to die my hair black before I go to see Spider - man 3 this Saterday,

I'm not sure I want my hair to stay black tho lol.

What is a good brand of hair dye that washes out?

I know the black might not wash out completly but I don't mind.

I can't wait to dye it pure black!

Thanks!

CathyBogart
05-04-2007, 01:18 AM
Manic Panic is my favorite brand of temporary dye. :)

Pawsitive Thinking
05-04-2007, 10:02 AM
get a cheap fun wig instead

Argranade
05-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Roux FanciFull color rinse. It's temporary and washes out easily. Available at drug stores in the hair color aisle.
I was going to get one but I did not see black =(

I'm going to shoppers drug mart hopefuly they'll have black.

I was wanting a hair die that will last like a month or at least 8 weeks.

get a cheap fun wig instead
LOL my mom told me that, she does not want my hair black but it will wash out .. hopefuly.

Pawsitive Thinking
05-04-2007, 10:32 AM
LOL my mom told me that, she does not want my hair black but it will wash out .. hopefuly.

Your Mom is thinking of her towels and pillowcases.. :eek:

Argranade
05-04-2007, 10:37 AM
Your Mom is thinking of her towels and pillowcases.. :eek:
Haha!

My birds are always on my bed so she has to wash my blankets ect .. SO many times.

My mom is a big christian .. so me dressing up as a punk makes her worry lol.

Pawsitive Thinking
05-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Haha!

My birds are always on my bed so she has to wash my blankets ect .. SO many times.

My mom is a big christian .. so me dressing up as a punk makes her worry lol.

I used to work in a newsagents when I was younger and the most polite and thoughtful customer was a punk. Spiky hair, safety pins the lot but he would hold the door open for people, let them in the queue in front of him and was a generally nice fella

RedHedd
05-04-2007, 01:37 PM
I was wanting a hair die that will last like a month or at least 8 weeks. It's "dye" until you actually kill it and then it will .... die :rolleyes:

Argranade
05-04-2007, 08:39 PM
It's "dye" until you actually kill it and then it will .... die :rolleyes:
LOL, ya I keep messen up that word lol.

I DID IT! :D

My hair is pure black, it might wash out or it might not,

Either way I LOVE it! :D :D :D

*CRAZY*

Kalei
05-04-2007, 09:16 PM

I DID IT! :D

Either way I LOVE it! :D :D :D

*CRAZY*

Yay! You should show us a pic!:D
I seen Spider Man 3, believe me it is worth your money:D

crow_noir
05-04-2007, 10:57 PM
Congrats! What brand did you use? (and i agree, I'd so love to see a pic.)

Confession time. I did actually use hair dye once. It was back in HS for Halloween. It was the only way i finally convinced my parents to let me dye it black. For some reason it washed out most of the way. All it did was turn my hair REALLY dark brown. But i LOVED it!!! It turned my hair the color i always *THOUGHT* my hair was, they way i see myself in my mind. I was so sad when it finally faded away.

I might finally be doing it again this summer, but with the Henna powder instead.

I DID IT!

Either way I LOVE it!

*CRAZY*

Argranade
05-05-2007, 07:55 AM
Umm I'll try and get some photos up lol,

I forget the brand name but it can last up to 28 washes .. more since it's black.

VERY BLACK! *SHAKES HEAD*

Spider - man is SOLD OUT already =(

I can't belive it .... ooo well, me and my new friends are gona see Invisible.