PDA

View Full Version : A bully is bullied

Gin
05-02-2007, 07:48 PM
My big orange boy, Sassy, while gentle and affectionate with people, is often quite nasty to other cats. He will slap the younger cats around and chase strays. I've seen him approach and pick fights with neighbor cats as they sit peacefully on their own doorstep.

That's why it was such a shock this morning to witness a battle between Sassy and my little powderpuff Missy, and to see Missy WINNING.

(NOTE: When my cats "fight", they don't actually hurt each other. What's involved mainly is wrestling, chasing, intimidation, and a lot of bad language)

Missy is about half Sassy's size, but she didn't let that stop her. She chased Sassy through the living room, across the kitchen, and finally cornered him under the kitchen bench. There was a lot of swearing and snarling, but she didn't budge an inch. I just stood by, cheering and yelling, "Go, Girl!"

I must say, it was wonderful to see my petite little girl slap the living daylights out of the big bully, Sassy. Justice is a splendid thing.

And here's a picture of our heroine.

ashleycat
05-02-2007, 09:01 PM
awww pic is sooo cute.

I wish Ashley would step up and put Jake in his place. He's 6months and Ashleys 8 YEARS.

Taz_Zoee
05-02-2007, 10:11 PM
You go Missy!! You show that big bad Sassy that you've had enough. :D

catmandu
05-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Tubster has the exact opposite problem.
Hes a Big Brawny Cat yet Miquelito and Pouncierge sometimes chase him around , not fighting but wanting to play wrestle.
He either runs and hides in the basement or stays on the Porch.
Its because hes the New Cat and a gentle one at that who defers to the resident Cats.
I am sure that this will work itself out.

Freedom
05-03-2007, 07:18 PM
Only on PT could you have a description of two kitties playing for top cat, and a human cheering one on! He he he.

Great job, Missy, get that Sassy back in line!