PDA

View Full Version : Nintendogs

KittyGurl
05-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Does anyone here have Nintendogs?
I do!!! I have the Dalmatian version. I have one dog named Spot, who is a Dalmatian, and he loves agility :D

FarmGirl13
05-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Nintendogs is the best game ever! I have the Lab verison. My doggie is a Toy Poodle named Blackie. He is wonderful at obiedence too! My other dogs are Charlie (Lab), Max (Shiba Inu) and Roxy (Jack Russel.) :)

Husky15
05-02-2007, 07:30 PM
I enjoy sitting down and playing Nintendogs every so often. I have the Labrador, Chihuahua, and Dachshund version. They're quite adorable. :)

Elf Shadow
05-08-2007, 02:08 AM
i have the Chihuahua version.i have a Chihuahua called Minty and a Husky called Indy.they r pretty cute games.

Sevaede
05-08-2007, 04:57 AM
I have the Chihuahua version! I haven't played in a while but my sister recently has.

I have a Yorkie named Harper, a GSD named Treasure, and Alex adopted a Sibe (her fave breed, I found out!) but I am unsure of his/her name. :D

Pembroke_Corgi
05-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Eric just bought a DS last night, and came home with the Lab version for me (has the corgi in it). I tried it, so far it seems like a really cute game- the tri color corgi is SOOOO cute!

I feel a bit bad paying attention to a virtual dog while my real dogs are sitting there though. They heard me calling the dog's name and came to sit in my lap. :D