PDA

View Full Version : We wrote a book! *video too!*

Sirrahsim
05-02-2007, 04:26 PM
Last week sometime Tyler and I had a day out and then wrote and illustrated a book about our day. He calls it his "Special Big Boy Book" and because we drew pictures of things that he actually did and saw, he can "read" the book to us just by following the pictures. I couldn't get a great video of him reading it because by the time I thought to get out the camera he wasn't feeling very cooperative, but I still think he's adorable as he tells our story :)

Notice how proud he looks at the very end :) Just click on the picture to get to the video!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/th_BigBoyBook.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/?action=view&current=BigBoyBook.flv)

Roxyluvsme13
05-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Aww, he's too cute :D

lvpets2002
05-02-2007, 04:44 PM
;) He is just a wittle sweet heart angel.. I do think your a pretty good mom too = in as you working with your baby on reading & pictures of knowledge.. Its nice to see parents give the time with their babies.. :)

k9krazee
05-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Aww, he's growing up so fast! That was too cute! Good job Tyler!

Almita
05-02-2007, 06:32 PM
How cute! I love the smile he makes at the end of the video when he's done reading. Too cute thanks for sharing.

Daisy and Delilah
05-02-2007, 10:08 PM
How adorable, Missy!! Won't it be great to show this to Tyler when he gets older? I'll bet your Mom loves seeing things like this so she can see him growing up. Great idea!! :D

sirrahbed
05-03-2007, 08:09 AM
I'll bet your Mom loves seeing things like this so she can see him growing up....

YES :D I love these videos so very much!! :D They will be such fun to view later when Tyler is grown. For now, I get to see him and hear him :D

The book idea is really cute - he did a good job of reading it. "The road" goes from page to page and I had a good time spending the day with you guys through the book you wrote. CUTE!!