PDA

View Full Version : Ashley is fine

ashleycat
05-02-2007, 10:24 AM
shes just lost a lil weight so the fat on her head went away so you can feel her bony skull.

She said I should expect this behavior from Jake for another 2 years. :eek: Hubby won't let me adopt or even foster another kitty. I brought that idea up to my vet and she said that there's no garuntee that jake and the new kitty will like eachother or that they might BOTH gang up on Ashley.

she's losing weight and she's got bald patches from Jake pulling her hair out. Do kittens pull hair when playing? or do you think he's fighting her? he doesn't make a sound when he does it. The only thing I hear is Ashley.

catmandu
05-02-2007, 05:34 PM
We Are So Glad To Hear That Ashley Got A Clean Bill Of Health From Your Vet.
Theres Nothing Like Hearing Your Cats All Right To Make A Cat Lover Feel Very Good!
We hope that Jakes not an Alpha Cat who just will not have another Cat in the house.I have been so lucky that the Found Cats always have room for one more.We hope that these Cats can learn to get along or at least reach a truce.

Taz_Zoee
05-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Maybe Ashley needs to take some notes from Missy (who stood up to Sassy) and show Jake who's boss. Give her time, maybe eventually she will. I'm glad to hear she is not sick though.

catnapper
05-03-2007, 07:19 AM
Watch them closely. Abby screams her little princess head off whenever Pouncer is near. I spent a lot of time protecting her from him. Turns out she liked the attention she got afterwards from mommy saving her. I started watching t heir interactions. I suddenly became aware that she started half their encounters! She would bait him and make him come after her. Then scream her little head off. Its a game that she willingly instigated! Of course there's times where she simply wants to be left alone and he can't resist the urge to jump on her :rolleyes: