PDA

View Full Version : Puppy on board!

Dixie Belle
07-11-2002, 12:47 PM
My husband's aunt called this morning. She has a boxer puppy that needs a home, and for some odd reason, I have no idea why, she thought she would call us. We are going to pick her up this afternoon. Her name is Missie. I'll let you know more after we get her here.:D

lovemymaltese
07-11-2002, 01:00 PM
Congratulations, you'll have to post some pictures.

Logan
07-11-2002, 01:07 PM
It is nice to hear from you!!! I hope Missie will be perfect for your family. I know it will be a perfect environment for her. :D

aly
07-11-2002, 01:39 PM
Must.........have...........PICTURES!!!!!!!! :D

Dixie Belle
07-11-2002, 02:01 PM
As soon as we get her home, we will post pictures. I haven't even seen her yet. My husband is the one that has. I think he fell in love with her. He has been talking about her non-stop since. But as soon as I can, I will show pictures!

ramanth
07-11-2002, 02:20 PM
Congrats on the new arrival! She sounds cute. Can't wait to see pics. :)

tatsxxx11
07-11-2002, 02:42 PM
Joy, joy, jpy!!!!!!!!!!!:) Welcome Home, Missie!!:) You couldn't have fallen into a warmer, more loving "lap!!"

Aspen and Misty
07-11-2002, 04:48 PM
Another Puppy to the board. WAA HOO! That is so exiting. Congrats on the new additions!

Sam's My Baby
07-11-2002, 05:45 PM
Yay a new puppy! I cant wait to see pics!!!:D :) :)

Dixie Belle
07-11-2002, 11:21 PM
We have Missie home. It's too late to take pictures, but I'm going to try and get them up tomorrow.

I did find out a little background on her. Her mother died during the birthing, so Missie was bottle feed. She is very much a people dog. The problem is that she doesn't know what another dog is. When we brought her home, we started really slow. We only introduced her to Prince. He seemed to realized that she didn't know what to do. He was very gentle with her, and was trying to get her to play. Of course, she had no clue what was going on. But Prince was careful, and she finally tried to play some.

We are keeping her seperate from the all of them until she gets more comfortable with her new home, and with other dogs.

Please, pray for us!

P.S. If my spelling on anything is wrong, forgive me. I am about to pass out asleep.

aly
07-12-2002, 12:48 AM
awww, how old is she?

I can't wait to see the pics!

DoggiesAreTheBest
07-12-2002, 06:30 AM
Oh how exciting! How old is Missie? I can't wait to see pictures. I LOVE BOXER PUPPIES!

Dixie Belle
07-12-2002, 07:34 AM
Missie is five months old. We are taking pictures now. I have a meeting at work for a couple of hours, and then I will try to post pictures.

She is doing a lot better playing with Prince now. I think pretty soon, we will be introducing her to Dixie Belle.

anna_66
07-12-2002, 07:52 AM
This all sounds so very exciting, I can't wait to see pictures of her! And congrats on the new addition to your family!