PDA

View Full Version : Anybody From Boston? Karen?

elizabethann
05-01-2007, 11:35 AM
This was on Craigslist. I wished I lived closer to Boston so I could take this woman's pug for a couple of weeks. I would even forgo the fee. But maybe someone in Mass could help her out?

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-04-30, 10:57PM EDT

My beautiful baby boy Pug needs a home just for a few weeks. His name is Mr. Chuck. I am needing to be hopitalized for a few weeks, unfortunately. I will be in Detox in Brookline for a few weeks. I cannot pay for a kennel at this time unfortunately, but could give the appropriate home $100 for their love & energy. It is as much as I can gather. He is potty trained, his one year birthday is this month. He is such a sweet little 'bubbie'.

He has had all of his shots, and I would like him to be in a home where no one yells, and no one hits. Not for ANY reason. He loves to cuddle and play with his blanket and loves to watch Judge Judy in the afternoon (actually, he loves all of the 'judge' shows in the afternoon). It is calming for him. He will want to sleep with you. He will not move at night, until you do. He just learned how to bark (its more of a low growl- he tries bless his heart) and wag is little curly tail.

This dog is the love of my life. I was also hoping that the person that babysits him could also bring him to see me on occasion. He's the only little guy that makes me happy.

Anyways, please email me soon if you have either room in your family (Mr. Chuck is good with kids)or if you love Pugs. Pictures are attached. Please also send me your phone number so that we can speak. I will need references in regard to your character, not how many dogs you've worked with.

finn's mom
05-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Oh my gosh, that is heartbreaking! I would take him if I was in the area. I don't know anyone in that area, really. I hope someone can help her. :(

Karen
05-01-2007, 11:40 AM
Hopefully someone on Craigslist will be able to help, if not maybe I know someone in Brookline (currently dogless) who might be able to help.

LuckyNumber7
05-01-2007, 03:10 PM
I saw that ad today...I was thinking that maybe we could take him here, but we already have 4 dogs here (2 of ours, 2 fosters) and adding another one might make a situation that is right now "organized chaos" not so organized anymore.

I will pass that along to a few friends. If it comes down to it, maybe we could do it as a last resort. I feel bad for this woman :(