PDA

View Full Version : Rocket

LHCamry
05-01-2007, 06:46 AM
Rocket....You are so beautiful. I am so happy that you are going to live
a normal life with a family that loves you very much instead of racing.
You look so pretty standing there like that. I hope you learn to swim this summer.Congratulations on DOTD. I hope your family will make your day special and include your doggie family. Have a wonderful life.
A Dog Lover

DogzRGr8
05-01-2007, 07:34 AM
What a beautiful dog you are!!! Congratulations on being DOTD! Hope you have a fun day! You deserve it! :D

annapolis
05-01-2007, 09:02 AM
Hi Rocket! as the owner of a brindle wolfhound i can verify that it is indeed rare for your love of water! good for you! that will make for a fun summer! you are beautiful beyond words-- congratulations on winning dog of the day

tatsxxx11
05-01-2007, 09:17 AM
Good morning and congrats on your much deserved Dog of the Day honors:) Oh, what a beautiful photo of you posing so proudly for the camera; love that smile:D And you have every reason to smile Rocket, don't you sweet baby girl? Phew, off of that nasty track in record time and straight into the loving arms and hearts of a forever family who will cherish you unconditionally for the magnificent creature that you are:) How lucky are THEY???:) And to think that this summer you'll be doning your water wings!!! :) Have fun sweetie! And if by chance you don't take to the water, you role as deck babe par excellence is secure:) Congrats and all my love to you, beautiful Rocket! Enjoy your "top dog" day with your proud people and every moment of your wonderful life!:) Hugs and kisses to you from me and mine, beautiful Rocket:)

cassiesmom
05-01-2007, 10:44 AM
Rocket, your story made me so happy today! I'm glad that, now your racing career is over, you are going to have a happy and fun life with your family. I hope you will have a wonderful summer and many long and healthy years with your people and your dog-siblings. I would love to see more photos of you in the future. Could you please have your people give you a hug for me after tatsxxx11. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, handsome Rocket!

gjd4ever
05-01-2007, 02:07 PM
What a great photo; you look so lean, handsome and most important, happy!!! :) I'm glad you have a wonderful home. Happy DOTD to you!!! :cool:

Daisy and Delilah
05-01-2007, 03:25 PM
What a handsome man you are Mr. Rocket!! We are taken with your lean, fit, physique. We love your wonderful breed. Absolutely stunning!! It sounds like you have a wonderful forever family and we're so happy for you. Living near Daytona Beach, we know there are alot of Greyhounds in this area and we're always concerned for their welfare. Congrats on your big day Rocket!! Please have Mom give you some kisses on that gorgeous head from us. We wish you all happiness always. Please tell your family thank you for rescuing you!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

lizbud
05-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Hello Rocket,

I love your picture. What a handsome pup you are. Your coloring is
gorgeous. :) I am so happy to hear you now are learning to live the life
God meant for you to have & learning new things everyday.I am thrilled
that you got your chance sweetie. Congratulations on being chosen for
special honors as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY. :)

Coondoglover
05-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Hi, Rocket! You are such a handsome boy! That is a great picture of you. It could be on a calendar. You seem so happy and must be living the good life now! That is how it should be, right? Enjoy your special day with your family. I hope you get some extra hugs and kisses to celebrate. Congrats on DOTD! :D

K9karen
05-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Hey, Rocket! What a wonderful story your human wrote about you! I love your smile..it's obvious you are as happy and loved as can be! Have fun learning to swim! Hope you have a gazillion years of health and fun with your awesome new family!!!

AvaJoy
05-03-2007, 07:53 PM
What a splendid life you are now leading, Rocket! I'm sure you don't fret another second about not being fast enough at the race track, because now you are enjoying a fabulous home with humans that adore you, and you can wade in your very own pond! I would love to see you do aerial stunts with the Frisbee . . . surely you are one magnificent canine, and I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating your DOTD status! :)