PDA

View Full Version : Cute Kitty

Barbiecat
05-01-2007, 06:14 AM
A Russian Blue? Wow, you sound unusually friendly for a Blue; most of the ones I know are very shy and only want their one particular person around them. Good for you!

Enjoy your special day.

tatsxxx11
05-01-2007, 09:25 AM
Woo hoo! Another stunning Russian Blue babe as our featuered Cat of the Day honoree!:) How beautiful are you, Kitty?!:) It's hard to imagine you're 12 years young, or "somewhere around there.":p But from one girl to another, who's keeping track anywat, right sweetheart?:D No matter what the calendar says, you couldn't be more beautiful, on the outside or straight from the heart:) And yes, your Mommy is so very blessed to have a furkid as loving, as special as you...and talented; that stealth cabinet maneuver...good work!:D Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you on your well earned day on center stage, Kitty! Hope you're spoiled rotten today; more so than usual!:)

cassiesmom
05-01-2007, 10:47 AM
Beautiful Kitty! I wonder what you're smiling about in your photo?! Maybe it is the prospect of sneaking a yummy treat or "helping" on the computer. Or just spending time with your beloved owner. No matter, you are gorgeous! Happy Cat of the Day!

nekohead
05-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Those EYES on you just shouts out to me..." :eek: You are so PRETTY!!
You should have been on cat mag. covers!!!!!!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
05-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Kitty you are stunning!!! :D

It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture today and meet you too!
I hope you and your family enjoy your special day!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

jani
05-01-2007, 01:20 PM
I think that russian blues are one of the most beautiful breeds of cats and you are no exception. Those eyes and blue grey fur are breathtaking and the fact that you have a sweet personality makes you a perfect cat of the day. Enjoy your day little girl.

jani

eeg
05-01-2007, 04:41 PM
you are beautiful!

catmandu
05-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Another Senior Kittyzen selected as COTD!
We love to see a Cat that has lived a good life and still has years of love and companionship to give to her Guardians.
The Senior Found Cat Seniors send a BOOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO KUTE KITTY OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

orangemm
05-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Gorgeous Kitty! What a beautiful little girl you are! I am in love.

You can help me on my computer anytime!!

Hope you get lots of treats today, sweet girl!