PDA

View Full Version : The Last Unicorn - Live movie is coming soon

Ann
07-11-2002, 08:13 AM
A few months back I heard that a live movie was being made based on Peter S. Beagle's book The Last Unicorn, known to so many thanks to the animated movie. I've been visiting the official website for a while now and they have just recently updated it with some character sketches of everyone, including all the main characters such as Amalthea, Schmendrick, Molly, Lir and Haggard, but also sketches of the red bull, harpy, manticore and dragon. There is also several CGI vidoes of the Unicorn trotting and doing other things.

I just figured everyone who's a fan of The Last Unicorn would want to check this out, so that's why I'm posting! The official website is located here (http://www.the-last-unicorn.net).

I'm just truly hoping that they won't ruin it by lousy actor selections. I could just imagine it if they pick some of the big Hollywood actors to do the roles >_<

anna_66
07-11-2002, 09:49 AM
I love unicorns and think this sounds very interesting, and I can't wait till I get home from work to check out the website (have to check all of Pet Talk first though!).

lovemymaltese
07-11-2002, 12:51 PM
Sounds neat, the website was good too, I just checked it out!

Aspen and Misty
07-12-2002, 02:38 AM
OMG I LOVE THAT MOVIE! I thougth I was the only person who has ever seen it! I can't wait for the live one to coem out. O I am so exited now! Thank you!

Fuzzy317
07-12-2002, 03:32 PM
I love unicorns, and that is close to my favorite movie.