PDA

View Full Version : Snow is missing* update, she came home*

emilysgk
04-30-2007, 06:22 PM
I was gone for the weekend, along with the kids. Jeff was home. The kids came back before me. I guess she got outside sometime yesterday and nobody knows when. :( I have looked and so far nothing. I didnt worry when I came home because she has been inoor/outdoor in the past and she is never gone long or far from home. But not this time. Im worried she is gone forever. I live in a trailer park, anything could have happened. I have horrible thoughts racing.... The babies were looking for her and are sticking to me like glue. They are missing there mama. :(

Catty1
04-30-2007, 06:26 PM
OH NO.

I hope one of your neighbours maybe took her in?

PT PRAYERS for Snow!

Gary, we need the Pet Angel Squad!

kb2yjx
04-30-2007, 06:32 PM
I think a cat gone missing is the worst fear of any owner!!! PRAYERS for the quick return of Snow, unharmed....hugs for you....

Kalei
04-30-2007, 06:35 PM
OMGoodness! This is not good! I am going to pray very hard that Snow will return safely home, and if not then I hope Snow has passed peacefully to the Rainbow Bridge, but we won't even think that way yet. Snow has got to be okay and he will come back!

Come on PT we need all your prayers for Snow.

momcat
04-30-2007, 06:48 PM
This is such sad news! I'm sure Gary is sending the Pet Angels out right now to find Snow and head on home. Prayers being prayed for Snow's swift and safe return. :( :( :(

catmandu
04-30-2007, 07:14 PM
The Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad is searching high and low for Your Dear Snow as I type, using Shrimps from the Porch Angel Buffet as enticement.
Tubby 2 is on the trail , and the rescuer of Pouncierge always gets his Pet.
We are praying that they will show up with Snow very soon.

catloverforever
04-30-2007, 07:18 PM
I am so Sorry that Snow is missing!!!! But I have a feeling she will come back! I will pray for you and Snow so very much-missing a cat is NO fun at ALL any day. Once again, SO SORRY :( that she is lost! Stay Strong!
Reggie, Nellie, "KiKi" and their Owner

kt_luvs_kitties
04-30-2007, 07:26 PM
I will pray for her safe return! Come home Snow, your meowmie and your babies miss you!

AbbyMom
04-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Oh no! I'm so sorry.

Prayers on the way for her safe return. Is it time to put up flyers in your park?

Have you spoken to the neighbors?

COME HOME SNOW!!!

Taz_Zoee
04-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Snow!!! Here kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty!!! Come home, your babies need you!!!

jennielynn1970
04-30-2007, 11:40 PM
Oh my gosh! I hope that Snow is just being a little adventurous and will come back home really soon!! I hate leaving and having someone else take care of the kitties.. I always worry the entire time I'm gone that something like that will happen.

Come on Snow, you have to come home!!

krazyaboutkatz
04-30-2007, 11:45 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( Please come home Snow. Your family and babies miss you very much. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

CultureJunky
05-01-2007, 05:22 AM
C'mon Snow you have to come back your meowmie is missing you and your babies need you. I'm praying Snow will return, please keep us updated on this

phesina
05-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Prayers and good wishes from us all that Snow comes back home safe and sound very soon.

Pat, Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, and Priscilla Angel (who has joined in on the search for Snow)

emilysgk
05-01-2007, 04:41 PM
She came home, in a fuss and looking aweful. I heard what sounded like a dog howling off in the distance. I looked out and seen nothing. Heard it some more and it was just strange. I opened the window and listened closley, deffinately a cat noise. I go out and see 3 cats by my porch, a large orange one, a large black one, and a white one with gray striped patches. Two run off. The black one looked pretty mean and was staring me down and wouldnt leave. No Snow in site. I go back in... still noisy out there. This time, again the other cats run except the black one. Suddenly I hear he bell on Snows collar and she comes running in the house. All a mess, wet and looking terrible. She is fine. Sleeping a ton. At first the babies wanted nothing to do with her. Cow baby went into attack mode even. Must have been the odd smells one her.

momcat
05-01-2007, 04:48 PM
This is wonderful news!!! I'm so happy to hear that Snow came home hungry, dirty, but none the worse for wear. I agree with you that it was probably all the strange smells and unfamiliar looking mommycat that upset the babies.

Okay now, Snow, your Meowmie missed you and your babies want you back. Plus your PT fans were pretty worried about you. Get yourself cleaned up, grab a few naps then it'll be time to settle in once again. Please don't ever run away like that again, okay?

Catty1
05-01-2007, 04:52 PM
OH MY GGGGGGGG...........

What a RELIEF!

Snow - don't run away again, sweetie!

I bet she'll stay close to home now....hugs to that wee one and her babies and worried meowmie!

orangemm
05-01-2007, 05:44 PM
Whew! Snow, honey, please stay home from now on! It's BAD out there. :(

Fuzzybuns
05-01-2007, 05:44 PM
What a great update...I love a happy ending!

catmandu
05-01-2007, 06:11 PM
The Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squad Had A Tougher Time Than Normal Getting Snow Home As She Was Scared By The Strange Cats And Being Outside.
But Tubby 2 And Priscila Got Her To Run Back Home By Telling Her How Spoiled She Was Going To Be And How Safe And Warm As Well.
We Are Happy To Hear That You Are Reunited!!

RedHedd
05-01-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm SO glad Snow came home. Naughty girl!

cassiesmom
05-01-2007, 07:20 PM
Three cheers for Cat Angel Search and Rescue! Now, Snow, sweety, please don't go on any more adventures without your mum.

krazyaboutkatz
05-01-2007, 11:18 PM
I'm so glad to hear that Snow finally came home.:) If she was in heat then these cats that you saw were probably males. I sure hope that she didn't become pregnant again.:( I know that you said that you were going to get her spayed soon. You may want to do this as soon as you can. I also hope that she didn't pick up anything from these other cats. I bet that her babies will be happy to see her when she smells like her old self again.

Catty1
05-01-2007, 11:32 PM
I didnt worry when I came home because she has been inoor/outdoor in the past and she is never gone long or far from home.

Snow had a cesarian delivery, right? And the vet didn't want to spay her at that time?

Hon - if she is not spayed, even "never gone long" can be long enough! :)

Is she a difficult kitty to keep indoors? Is she a 'sneaker' when a door opens?

Hopefully she'll be all too happy to stay indoors, until her spaying and afterwards. I'd hate for you - and her - to go through this scare again.

HUGS! :)

ashleycat
05-02-2007, 10:28 AM
welcome back girl..

Why do lost cats always attract the feral ones? When Jake got out last time I found him surrounded by the neighborhood kitties. Just sittin around like they were chatting or something. It's like the ferals smell new blood or something.

phesina
05-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Wonderful news!

KittyGurl
05-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Thank goodness Snow is home!
Now, no more running away, sweet Snow!