View Full Version : Trying to contact Dixie and Dusty's (Goldens) Mom, Candy

ParNone
04-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Hi guys!

I'm trying to contact Candy and her email bounced back to me. I'm hoping some PT'ers are still in contact with her. Can you please have her email me at [email protected]. A realtor contacted me and wanted to use Dusty's Frisbee pic on their website.

http://nothinbuttdogs.com/AprContest/Dusty.jpg

Thanks,
Les...

*LabLoverKEB*
04-30-2007, 08:39 PM
I miss her, and her gorgeous Goldens! That sure is a great picture of Dusty, he sure is beautiful...

Sorry, ignore this, i'm no help! :o

cyber-sibes
05-01-2007, 08:20 AM
:( Sorry, don't have her info, but I just wanted to say its awfully nice to hear from you again, Les! :)

Logan
05-01-2007, 08:23 AM
I have her email address. We "talk" often. I'll send her a link to this thread, right away. :)

finn's mom
05-01-2007, 08:34 AM
Glad Logan keeps in touch with her, I always wonder about her. That's one of my favorite photos from Pet Talk, too. :)

Logan
05-01-2007, 08:38 AM
I sent her an email with a link to this thread, Par. I'm sure she'll be in touch. Her husband had some major surgery, recently, and she has been playing "nurse".

Logan

ParNone
05-01-2007, 03:36 PM
Thanks Logan! I can see why the realtor wants to use it. If that doesn't say "All american family... Gotta have a house and yard", I don't know what does... :)

hi Pat, Finn's Mom and LabLover! I'd love to see more of Candy's Goldens around here too. I don't have much time to post right now, but I still do read when I get the chance. I am keeping track of the huskies and the dock diving. Go Finn! :)

I'll have to do a new video of my 3 soon to post.

Les...

finn's mom
05-01-2007, 04:03 PM
hi Pat, Finn's Mom and LabLover! I'd love to see more of Candy's Goldens around here too. I don't have much time to post right now, but I still do read when I get the chance. I am keeping track of the huskies and the dock diving. Go Finn! :)

I'll have to do a new video of my 3 soon to post.

Les...

Aw, that's so sweet of you! :) I'd love to see a video of your three! If you do post and I don't reply, send me a pm to let me know you posted a thread. I don't always see threads I'd like to reply on. :) It's good to hear from you!

Dixieland Dancer
05-02-2007, 08:49 AM
Hi Les!

Thanks for thinking of us. Both Logan and Karen sent me a note that you had posted this link (thanks you two). I am limited for online time and find it hard to keep up with everything going on at Pet Talk because of how face paced and large it has grown. That's because more people are finding out what a wonderful group of people make up this forum! I wish I had more time to keep up with everyone because I really do miss hearing how everyone and their pets are doing.

Yes, I would be delighted to let the realtor use Dusty's picture! Today is actually his 6th birthday so that would make a nice gift for him. :D If they could send me a link to the website once they have it done, I would like to "visit". Also if they need the original in a higher resolution, I can send it to them. My email address is [email protected].

Thanks again for thinking of us!

Candy

ParNone
05-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Hi Candy!

Thanks for getting back with me. I just sent off the information to the realtor along with your email. So hopefully she'll be getting back with you soon on the web addy and whether she needs a higher resolution pic or not.

Frisbee tosses to the Goldens from me. :)

Les...