PDA

View Full Version : Michaels Back At The Vets!!

catmandu
04-30-2007, 03:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture1043.jpg
WILL YOU PRAY FOR ME.
I HAVE THE SNIFFLES SO DAD HAD THAT NICE MAN TAKE ME IN MY CARRIER TO THAT PALCE THAT SMELLS FUNNY.HES NICE BUT I DONT LIKE BEING PRODDED AND PROBED.
AND I AM MISSING ROAST CHICKEN N FIXINS.
PLEASE PRAY THAT I WILL BE HOME WITH MY DAD AND FRIENDS SOON.
I DONT LIKE THIS NEW MEDICINE, YUUUCCCKKK!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/f3c17fbe.jpg
I WANNA GOME HOME DOCTOR THEYRE EATING MY ROAST CHICKEN!!!!!!!!
WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHH!! !!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture153.jpg

Killearn Kitties
04-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Darling Michael! I hope you are back home and eating your own chicken soon! Lots of healthy vibes coming your way, sweetheart.

Freedom
04-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Oh Michael, poor baby has a cold. But didn't they tell you to have some chicken soup? That will help you feel better, and then you can get back home quickly for that chicken.

CultureJunky
04-30-2007, 04:37 PM
Aww Michael, I hope you get better soon, I am praying for you to return home to your dadkat soon and I'm sure he's saved some nice treats just for you :)

cassiesmom
04-30-2007, 04:40 PM
You bet I will, sweetheart.

lvpets2002
04-30-2007, 04:49 PM
:( Oh No Baby you have the sniffles again.. So sorry.. The girls send lots of good vibes & huggss & prayers.. Get well soon & come home..

Reachoutrescue
04-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Oh, Michael....please get well soon. I know your daddy misses you so. Get home to eat that chicken!

kb2yjx
04-30-2007, 06:34 PM
First, MANY prayers for you sweet ORANGEMAN Michael, and I just know when you come home, your Dad WILL have plenty of chicken and other goodies waiting for YOU!!!

phesina
04-30-2007, 06:44 PM
Prayers and love and good wishes to Michael to get well soon and come home to eat some chicken.

Love,
Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, and Pat (and Priscilla Angel)

catmandu
05-01-2007, 09:40 AM
Micheals upper respitory is under control but its chronic and hes going to need Meds the rest of his life.
Hes getting Meds for his thyroid as well , and is basically sightless.
Poor OLD Orange Cat.
But he comes home this afternoon in time for Roast Chicken N Fixings.
And hes getting a piece of KFC for lunch.
That will at least make him a little happy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture153.jpg

lvpets2002
05-01-2007, 09:44 AM
;) Awee poor baby.. Thank goodness Daddy's has you some KFC & supper fixings underway for your homecoming.. Hope you feel better soon wittle one.. Gobble up your chicken fixings & feel better soon.. Thanks for the update Gary..

K & L
05-01-2007, 09:53 AM
I'm so glad he's in good caring hands! He just has the sweetest little face.

rkidsrcats
05-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Dear Michael,
We are so happy to hear you are coming home finally. (and you have a mighty fine meal waiting for you we hear).
We are sorry you are having to take those meds, but they will make you feel better. Percy can relate....he has to have a regular shot and Clavamox or Antirobe for his teeth.
Sucks to get old our Meowmie says :p

But you are in good hands - let CatDad spoil you!

The Tribe

phesina
05-01-2007, 04:14 PM
Dear Michael, we are so glad you are back home now enjoying your favorite treats. And you have the best dad in the world taking care of you!

Love, purrs, and hugs,
Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, Pat, and Priscilla Angel

cassiesmom
05-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Our Dearest M.: Glad to hear that you're going to be home under your Dad's expert and loving care. And that you have a delicious supper waiting for you. Cassie and I want you to be a healthy and strong senior Found Kitty! Love, purrs and hugs from us too! Cassie and elyse

momcat
05-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Poor sweet Michael, I'm so sorry that you're feeling yucky and have to be at the whitecoat's. I know that's not much fun and at times seeing the whitecoat can be scary. Just try to remember that the vet is your friend and when you're sick he knows how to help you feel better.
I'm sure your Dad will be sure to put some of that roast chicken and fixins aside just for you. That sure sounds yummy! There's nothing like your favorite food to make you feel better. Be sure to let your Dad give you your medicine to chase those sniffles away!

kb2yjx
05-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Michael, such a sad face!!! Ralph would do the same thing!!! It must be an ORANGE thing!!! Prayers for YOU!!!!