PDA

View Full Version : New ultrasound pics

sparks19
04-30-2007, 12:50 PM
HOORAY.....

I had my second trimester ultrasound this morning.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/sparks1919/2nd_US.jpg

The bottom oneis a close up of the face.... you have to really look but you can see the eyes nose and lips as if you were looking at the face straight on.

they have NOW changed my due date to September 22nd.

Husky_mom
04-30-2007, 12:54 PM
awwww. so cute....... time sure will fly....... :)

sparks19
04-30-2007, 12:58 PM

:eek: it already has. LOL we were just saying that it seemed like only last week we were talking about how much time we had. Now we are half way there. WHOA ... where did all that time go.

DonGato's Person
04-30-2007, 01:00 PM

Husky_mom's right- time will fly!

I say it again- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

AdoreMyDogs
04-30-2007, 01:05 PM
Oh how exciting!!!! The profile shot turned out just wonderful!

finn's mom
04-30-2007, 02:36 PM
How cool. That profile shot is great, but man...I can't see anything in the other one. Is it upside down? Or is the text along the sides upside down? Hahaha, I'm confused! :) Sonograms are so cool, but so weird!

sparks19
04-30-2007, 02:37 PM
How cool. That profile shot is great, but man...I can't see anything in the other one. Is it upside down? Or is the text along the sides upside down? Hahaha, I'm confused! :) Sonograms are so cool, but so weird!

LOL here is one that I kind of tried to label myself.... it might help. It was hard for me to see it at first.... it had to be pointed out to me lol and yes it is upside down in the picture but the baby's face is sideways so the eyes are at the left side of the picture and the mouth is at the right side of the picture.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/sparks1919/labelledUS.jpg

finn's mom
04-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Aaahahrhrhahgh, that's a little scary looking! Thank you for pointing the features out, I think your diagram is great. ;) And, don't take offense to me being freaked out, I just am mesmerized by the whole thing...and some sonogram images are just downright creepy. ;) Thanks again for reposting it and telling me what was what, because I had no idea!

sparks19
04-30-2007, 02:50 PM
Aaahahrhrhahgh, that's a little scary looking! Thank you for pointing the features out, I think your diagram is great. ;) And, don't take offense to me being freaked out, I just am mesmerized by the whole thing...and some sonogram images are just downright creepy. ;) Thanks again for reposting it and telling me what was what, because I had no idea!

LOL No offense taken.... that's what I said when I first saw it hahaha... it's creepy. I said it looks like skeletor.... what a bad momma I am hahaha.

finn's mom
04-30-2007, 02:52 PM
LOL No offense taken.... that's what I said when I first saw it hahaha... it's creepy. I said it looks like skeletor.... what a bad momma I am hahaha.

Ok, now that's funny. That's exactly what I said. Not that it looks like a skeleton, but that it looks like skeletor. Are we the same age? ;) Because I know that totally ages me. How funny. I'm sure your baby will be beautiful and perfect in every way, but, wow. Sonograms are just not flattering. ;)

sparks19
04-30-2007, 02:54 PM
Ok, now that's funny. That's exactly what I said. Not that it looks like a skeleton, but that it looks like skeletor. Are we the same age? ;) Because I know that totally ages me. How funny. I'm sure your baby will be beautiful and perfect in every way, but, wow. Sonograms are just not flattering. ;)

I was born in '81.... I see you are in '76..... that is close enough to have enjoyed the same cartoons hahahahaha

finn's mom
04-30-2007, 02:55 PM
I was born in '81.... I see you are in '76..... that is close enough to have enjoyed the same cartoons hahahahaha

yep, close enough. that's funny. i can't wait to see your baby's face without having to have a diagram drawn. ;)

lute
04-30-2007, 03:46 PM
How adorable! I love seeing ultrasounds! Do you know if you're having a boy or girl?

sparks19
04-30-2007, 03:55 PM
How adorable! I love seeing ultrasounds! Do you know if you're having a boy or girl?

NOPE.... lol

We could have found out today but I didn't want to know.... and the tech said that even if we wanted to know the baby did NOT want us to know LOL it's little legs were closed the WHOLE time lol

prechrswife
04-30-2007, 09:35 PM
So sweet! :)