PDA

View Full Version : Touchy Feely?

RICHARD
04-29-2007, 11:46 PM
The Edster has a real unusual habit.

(he has many, but he asked me to parse them out so no one thinks he's wacky...)

When he does any kind of napping around me he has to have one of his body parts touching me.

If he's asleep on the floor it's a head on the foot or his paw touching my foot.

On his recliner he hangs a leg over to put in contact with my thigh..

He does the tail-flip thing too....I'll be reading and he'll do that to distract me.

Does anyone else have this happen to them? :confused:

DJFyrewolf36
04-29-2007, 11:54 PM
Remus is kind of that way...he is of the opinion that an hour before bed and an hour before the alarm goes off is HIS time...no ifs ands or buts...or snooze! He'll tail flip my face to wake me up and to make sure stay up (and I sure as heck better!)

Freedom
04-30-2007, 08:18 AM
My first cat, Amber - Mr. Amber Cat - was like that. All night long he' sleep on the bed with me nd always have a connection to me. Sometimes he'd be at an awkward angle, jsut so a paw could be touching me! (I was under the covers, he was on top and next to me somewhere on the bed.)

During the day time, he was usually content to have me in visual, although soemtimes I'd get the tail stroking my feet at I sat reading. I really enjoyed it!

kuhio98
04-30-2007, 08:55 AM
Willy has to have body contact with cat or hooman at all times. He is a love sponge!

Halo will lie beside you just far enough so that she stretches her meaty paws out to as far as they will go to barely make contact. Sometimes I wake up with her paw resting in my hand. But, if you try to cuddle her......... she's gone!

mrspunkysmom
04-30-2007, 07:37 PM
Oh yeah, I thought that was normal behavior.