PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when you're bored?

slleipnir
04-29-2007, 10:42 PM
What do you do when you're really bored, it's late in the evening and stuck inside?

(yes, I'm really bored and need ideas ;D)

crow_noir
04-30-2007, 12:44 AM
Usually I'm online... message boards, volunteering, education, research. Every now and then games.

I also put together puzzles, play card games, play dice games. I live in a nice neighborhood so sometimes i take the dog for a walk (even though it is pitch black out here.)

Depending on what phase I'm in i may also read a book. (I go for months at a time where I'll read novel after novel after novel... and then i won't read for months a a time.)

What do you do when you're really bored, it's late in the evening and stuck inside?

(yes, I'm really bored and need ideas ;D)

cloverfdx
04-30-2007, 01:26 AM
Play Singstar on PS2 :D.

slleipnir
04-30-2007, 10:10 AM
Whats singstar?

Suki Wingy
04-30-2007, 12:57 PM
photoshop, message boards, ebay, dyeing my hair, and playing with/ training Niño and Oslo.

Logan
04-30-2007, 01:21 PM
I'm not telling! :p Actually, I long for a day when I am bored, Audrey. Enjoy the silence and down time. It won't always be there, I promise. :)

Whisk_Luva
04-30-2007, 02:54 PM
Draw a cartoon I made up, play with Whisk, read or write a story.

Barbara
04-30-2007, 02:58 PM
Solve Sudoku online.
Or read.
Or go to bed and dream about some fantastic worlds.

Whatever it is I'll enjoy it :)

KittyGurl
04-30-2007, 03:21 PM
watch t.v.
play with my pets
read a book
go online
and if I'm really, really bored I'll get a small snack like an apple! Yummy :D

Argranade
04-30-2007, 03:51 PM
Read random things on the internet, sleep, watch t.v, eat junk food, clean out the bird cages, play with my birds. I'm bored right now so I'm gona go watch t.v with Shiney and have some pickles..... then I'll probably go back online .. too sick to go outside. =(

Blue_Frog
04-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Hrm.. currently? Free time consists of
- cleaning the fishtanks
- playing Viva Pinata on the suXbox360
- reading stuff
- trying to finish making my sisters dreadlocks (procrastination!)
- sometimes making jewellery
- watching movies
- spending too much time on the internet.

Also, Singstar is a Karaoke game for the PS2 (http://www.us.playstation.com/PS2/Games/SingStar_Rocks) --

SingStar™ Rocks! is a new type of interactive gaming experience suitable for a wide gaming audience… using singing as the main game mechanic! Players select their favorite songs and sing along to the original recordings whilst watching the original video on screen.

SingStar Rocks! is the perfect party game, and is so easy anyone can join in. All you have to do is pick a song and sing it as best as you can into one of the two specifically designed microphones; the SingStar technology will judge how good you are!

Kirsten
04-30-2007, 04:23 PM
When I'm bored...? Hmmm, things like this (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=126441)! LOL

Kirsten

Kalei
04-30-2007, 06:47 PM
When I"m bored I come on PetTalk of course, and when I'm not bored I also come on PetTalk too lol, I'm on here too much lol.

Other than PetTalk, I will stare at my fish tank and watch my fish, or play with my bunny, sometimes slip a movie in or look at old photos:)

Zippy
04-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Read magazines and books
Play video games
go online
watch movies
of course play with and talk to my pets ;)
take pictures