PDA

View Full Version : Bella got a haircut just like Molli :)

Pam
04-29-2007, 04:30 PM
My mom was oohing and aahing at Molli's new haircut pictures. She let me up in the computer chair to take a look and, yessiree, Molli sure does look like me. :) I feel nekkid too but it always grows back real fast. First of all, she plopped me in the bathtub and then she even took a picture of me before I got all blow dried out! :eek: You can see in the pictures she took today that Molli and I look pretty much alike except for Molli is liddel and I am big. :p My mom always says "it is your lot in life Bella because you were born a poodle." Does your mom say that to you Molli? Anyways, my liddel brudder is next, but not today. :) This is enough humilation for one day. :p

Killearn Kitties
04-29-2007, 04:53 PM
Oh, but Bella, you are gorgeous! How can that possibly be humiliating?
And just think of all those cosy birdies, snuggled up in their luxury nest tonight! ;) :D

Ginger's Mom
04-29-2007, 05:17 PM
Oh Bella, that name sure does fit you, sweetie. No humiliation here, Bella, you are exactly what a pretty poodle should be.

dab_20
04-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Bella, you sure do look like me!! Just bigger... but let me tell you I'm just as big in heart! My mamma ALWAYS tells me that when I'm being brushed because I hate it... she says "Such the life of being a lil' poodle". But we sure are pretty aren't we! You look great Bella! My mommy says to tell you that you are one of the most gorgous poodles ever!
-Molli :)

chocolatepuppy
04-29-2007, 05:48 PM
Bella, you need to be in one of those "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" commercials! ;)

K9karen
04-29-2007, 09:09 PM
You look Bee-oo-tee-ful Bella!!! Your new short "do" is stunning! You have to admit, your mummy does an awesome job!

animal_rescue
04-29-2007, 09:18 PM
Aww Bella is such a pretty girl! Alex says he feels your "poodleness" except his momma is not nice and tries to make him look like a girl poodle! :eek:

cloverfdx
04-29-2007, 10:24 PM
Ohhh Bella you look stunning :eek:.

Cookiebaker
04-30-2007, 05:06 AM
Ohhhhh its my favorite poodle of all time!! :D :D Bella, you are GORGEOUS in your new 'do!!! But I gotta say, you are gorgeous ANYTIME, too!! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
04-30-2007, 08:40 PM
Oh, Bella! You look marvelous darling! What a pretty poodle! :) ;)

Pam
04-30-2007, 08:50 PM
Thank you everyone from Bella and me. :)

RobiLee
04-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Bella, I love you! Can't wait to see your brother's haircut. {{HUGS}}

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-01-2007, 06:12 AM
Bella ... you are too adorable in the first picture!!!

I would love to give you the biggest hug!!!!

cyber-sibes
05-01-2007, 08:18 AM
Bella, you need to be in one of those "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" commercials! ;)I agree! Bella, you are gorgeous!

Logan
05-01-2007, 08:31 AM
Bella! Your mom sure does run you through the wringer, doesn't she? I have to tell you, it is so worth it! You are simply beautiful!!!!! :)

If it makes you feel any better, your buddy, Honey, is headed to the groomer this week for her summer cut. She is hoping that it won't mean a shave like last year, and I am too! Just a nice, short puppy cut will do!

Love,
Logan, Honey and Baby Mack

pitc9
05-01-2007, 09:19 AM
Bella, you need to be in one of those "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" commercials! ;)

LOL!!! You are SO right!

Daisy and Delilah
05-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Bella Bella Bella!!! Do dogs get any more gorgeous than you sweetheart? We are so fortunate to have such precious Poodles to look at on this site :)

caseysmom
05-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Bella, your mom is so good at grooming and makes you look so pretty. Tell her she needs to come over and visit bubba, he looks like a black mop right now :eek: