PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm pretty STUPID! I promised to go on Kingda Ka!

Alysser
04-29-2007, 08:32 AM
Remember this thread?
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=104128&highlight=king+roller+coaster

Last year, I started it, saying I would NEVER go on Kingda Ka. Well, I guess I lied. I am going on it today with my brother and sister. All three of us are going to six flags and we're going to try and get on all the coasters. This is the only one I'm friggin' scared of. Wish me luck, if I don't come back then you'll know what happened.

Did I mention it's the fastest, tallest coaster in the world? :p I have to learn to keep my big MOUTH shut! :rolleyes:

Take a look at this monster:
http://pictures.rcdb.com/picmax/six-flags-great-adventure/kingda-ka46.jpg
http://www.coasterforce.com/coasterphotos/KK-main1.jpg

I am SO nervous, and I just scared myself more by looking at these pics. :o

Please excuse me while I go pee my pants.

Kfamr
04-29-2007, 08:50 AM
Man, I would LOVE to go on that!!

chocolatepuppy
04-29-2007, 08:53 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Have fun! :D

Whisk_Luva
04-29-2007, 08:57 AM
:eek: Uhhhhhh :eek: Good luck! :eek:

Toby's my baby
04-29-2007, 09:07 AM
Haha, good luck! HAVE FUN!

..personally, it looks like a blast ;)

critter crazy
04-29-2007, 09:18 AM
Ooooo...That looks like so much FUN!!! I wanna go!!! :eek: I will gladly take your place for you!! Pleeeaassssseee....:D

catnapper
04-29-2007, 09:40 AM
I'd be on that in a heartbeat. Looks like a cool ride! Have fun!

buttercup132
04-29-2007, 09:48 AM
You all are crazy! I'd never in my life go on that. My heart is going crazy just looking at the pictures. Goodluck!

slick
04-29-2007, 10:09 AM
Good luck. Make sure you don't eat at last 4 hours before departure time.

Miss Z
04-29-2007, 10:12 AM
Hmm, yunno that would be a lovely ride if it wasn't for the GIANT FRIGGIN' PLUMMET!!! :eek:

You would have to give me something extremely worthwhile to ever go on that, it looks horrendous. I don't mind most rollrcoasters, but the fastest and tallest one in the world? No thanks!

That being said, I hope everything goes well and that you love it! It'll be an experience, for sure! :D

lizbud
04-29-2007, 10:24 AM
Wow, no friggin way. :eek: I would faint for sure. My hands & feet get
all tingly just looking at how high that is. :)

Lilith Cherry
04-29-2007, 10:42 AM
:eek: Not Bl**dy Likely :eek: Are you crazy? I would be at the exit with my eyes shut just praying you made it back again! Have a great time...

cloverfdx
04-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Goodluck and most of all have lots of fun. I have changed my mind about roller coasters in the past year since going on Superman at Movie World on the Gold Coast....i love them now and would give the Kinda Ka a go :D.

We go back to the Gold Coast in 5 weeks time and i will be first in line for Scooby Doo and Superman....i cannot wait.

Alysser
04-29-2007, 04:34 PM
OMG, that was SO much fun!!! :D

I thought I would HATE it, but no way!! It was such a exciting feeling. OK, first, the park opened at 10:30. We got there at 10 and went through the gates. But it was blocked off, so we waited freakin' 15 minutes and I was totally freaking out. By the time it finally was unblocked all three of us RAN as fast as we could, usually the line is about 3 hours but we only waited 10 minutes. It was a two seater, so me and my brother were sitting togather and my sister promised to go alone. I couldn't even contemplate what was HAPPENING, it was SOO fast!!! It lauches you 100-something miles up the hill and vertically DOWN, then up another flippin' hill. GEEZ, what a rush!

My brother had gel in his hair and it all came out, on the back of his head. His shirt was all white from it. That was AMAZING!!

We also went on Nitro, El toro, and Rolling thunder. Half the roller coasters were closed. But overall I enjoyed it. I LOVE kingda Ka, but El toro is the best. And just so you know, I'm not missin' a leg, arm, etc. :)

Freedom
04-29-2007, 05:28 PM
Hehe, I saw this post earlier today; and I just came back to see if you survived! I guess you did and what a time you had! What a feeling, on a ride like that, huh?

Roxyluvsme13
04-29-2007, 05:48 PM
YAY! I would have totally been on that rollercoaster in a second. :D

Almita
04-29-2007, 06:52 PM
Holy Cow! I would never go on that. I personally HATE heights... but good luck hope you have a blast on it.

luvofallhorses
04-29-2007, 07:34 PM
I would so LOVE to go on that!! :D when I went to Silverwood Theme Park years ago, I went on Tremors with some friends and we got stuck at the top. :eek: that didn't stop me from going on it more and I went on it like 6 times again and still love that roller coaster! :D

http://www.silverwoodthemepark.com/ I would love to go there again in the future. they have expanded their place since I have been there now they have a water park, too. :) It is in Couer 'd lane, Idaho.

k9krazee
04-29-2007, 07:37 PM
Glad you had fun! :D Next time take me with you! :p

slleipnir
04-29-2007, 07:51 PM
Yeah, I would never go on that! D: then again, I said I wouldn't go on any of the coasters in florida with Kay but did. Ended up being fun

cloverfdx
04-30-2007, 01:24 AM
Awesome :D, i am glad you had fun. I am sooooo jealous...we need coaster's like that here in Aus ;).

smokey the elder
05-02-2007, 12:15 PM
I was the same way about the Tower of Terror at Disneyworld..."No WAY am I going on that!" I got conned into it, was in the front(!) and it was my favorite ride. :D

Suki Wingy
05-02-2007, 03:18 PM
glad you didn't puke! I would love to ride that but I get terribly sick really fast. :(

KittyGurl
05-02-2007, 04:24 PM
That roller coaster looks so much fun! Glad you had a great time. Next time I go to Six Flags, I'm going on it ;) My fav rollercoaster on there is The Great American Scream Machine! Love it :D