PDA

View Full Version : New name and a new dog!

Redd
07-10-2002, 10:56 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Rachel (aka Redd). I am formerly known as BandiTank, you may remember me. Anyways its been forever since I've been on here and I just thought I'd say hi. I have a pet rat named Master Splinter and a new puppy named Jackson Redd. He is an 11 week old Australian Cattledog and an absolute sweetheart. Well, I can't wait to meet everyone that's new!

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-10-2002, 11:14 PM
Hi Rachel / Redd ..... Welcome back to Pet Talk....
HA!! HA!! Master Splinter is a cool name for your rat!! Congrats on the new puppy do you have any pictures of them? :)

Aspen and Misty
07-10-2002, 11:16 PM
Hi. I'm Ashley. I have 2 dogs- Teddy a 10 year old Sheltie and Chewy a 3 month old australian sheperd mixd with a Westalnd high terrier. 5 cats- Tundie is a 6 year old Uno Misty is a 6 year old barn cat Smokey is a 1 year old Grey tabby Buddy and hoss are one year old Orange tabby. We have 2 fish Guy- an oscar age unknown and Kitty a cat fish age unknown. Two rats Melony and Hope. Hope is a grey hooded rat (white as her base color) age 5 months. Melony is a balck hooded rat (white as her abse color) age 5 months. Well I think that is everyone :rolleyes: . It was nice to hear from you.

Sudilar
07-10-2002, 11:32 PM
WOOHOO! WELCOME BACK, RACHEL!!
Congrats on the new pup!! Pictures, please!

Redd
07-10-2002, 11:35 PM
Hey everyone! I'm so glad you replied. I don't have any pictures right now, but I will have lots once I get my dig. camera hooked up!

With love.........

ramanth
07-11-2002, 02:11 PM
Welcome Back!!!

Ohhhh!!! Cattle Dog! Good choice. ;) :D

Can't wait to see pics!

lovemymaltese
07-11-2002, 02:12 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk you'll love it here.

Rachel
07-12-2002, 06:25 AM
Yes, it has been awhile since you've been here. Glad to have you back to boost the Rachel contingent. How exciting to hear you have a new dogger. I hope you will share lots of tales about him. With him being three months old, there should be plenty to share.