PDA

View Full Version : We'll be moving, so...

sirrahved
04-28-2007, 12:51 PM
It will be time to make another addition to the family, right? I'm thinking another kitten/cat. Anyone in the general Scottsbluff area?

catmandu
04-28-2007, 05:30 PM
I Am Not Familiar With Scottsbluff?
Is That Near Where You Live Now?
We Hope That You Have A Safe Happy Move.
I Was Just Thiking That When I Moved Into The Hotel I Had 3 Cats And Now Theres 13.
Nad Several Angels.
Good Luck On Your Move.
I Wish I Could Move Out Of The City Into A Quiet Village Like Dundas.

catfamily
04-28-2007, 06:31 PM
Want 5 of mine? ;) :D
Kidding.I'm in Maine anyway. :p Accually we're all pretty happy.I wouldn't give any away.
Good Luck getting a newbe.It's always so nice to bring a new one in from a rough start in life.Especially one that is from a rough start.They appreciate it so very much.I'm so happy your adding.

catmandu
04-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Is that the Scottsbluff in Nebraska?
Thats quite a move we hope you and the Cats like your new home!!

sirrahved
04-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Yes, it's Scottsbluff Nebraska. Now we just have to decide if we want a kitten or an adult. I can't wait to start the hunt!

Lizzie
04-29-2007, 01:35 AM
You are only two states away from Best Friends in Utah. You would really enjoy going there for a visit and choosing a cat. Although, with kitten season now upon us, you won't have to look far to find one, possibly in your own back yard. Lucky you to be able to think about taking in another cat. I would love to take Mack, another FIV+ boy at the shelter, and Aces, one of Katie's many fosters, but I just can't.