PDA

View Full Version : My Son Is Getting Married Today

RobiLee
04-28-2007, 09:25 AM
Brandon and Ashley are getting married today. It is an outdoor wedding at 5:30 this afternoon. I'd like to ask for some prayers that the weather will be nice and that it will be a beautiful day. Hanging out with Alden today and watching our son get married is going to be difficult for me and I want to make sure that I focus on Brandon and enjoy this special day so I need lots of prayers for strength. I'm so afraid I'm going to sit there and sob like a fool. I may be a fool but I still continue to pray for my marriage to heal.

So, I have several prayer requests. Please pray that Brandon and Ashley will be blessed with a joyous and wonderful marriage, that we will have beautiful weather, that I will be strong and enjoy the day like I should and for my marriage to heal.

I will try to post some pictures later on. Thanks Everyone!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-28-2007, 09:29 AM
You can count on me, Robin!
Congrats to the new couple and to you!!

Karen
04-28-2007, 09:41 AM
Prayers on the way for a joyful, peaceful day for everyone.

Daisy and Delilah
04-28-2007, 09:45 AM
You know you can count on me too, Robin. I hope everything goes well, all around. Try to enjoy the day and think positive. Don't worry if you shed a few tears-that's completely normal. I know I would be carrying some tissues.

CONGRATULATIONS BRANDON AND ASHLEY!!!! :)

Catty1
04-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Robilee - I will pray for all the wedding wishes, and for your husband to heal.

Until he does, your marriage won't.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

chocolatepuppy
04-28-2007, 10:01 AM
Robin, the rain is supposed to end this morning in NE Ohio, so I hope it is the same for your area. May Brandon and Ashley have a blessed marriage. :) Don't worry about crying, I get teary eyed at all weddings, a lot of people do. Prayers for your marriage coming your way. :)

Cinder & Smoke
04-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Hi God ~

Did'ja get Your Invite?? >> Brandon and Ashley are getting married today.

Got Your Tux all pressed? Flip-Flops all *shined* up?
Hope Tubby & Peanutter dint tie any tin kans behind da Silver Klowd!

Momma of da Groom gotz a kupple of Requests - please do what Ya kan ...

* Kan we have some warm temps anna bit of Sunny-Shine?

* Kan You hold Mom's handpaw? A few *tears* is good ... hold her back onna sobbin. ;)

* Kick da Dad inna butt ... till he sez sumpin *NICE* to Miz Robin.

* Wish da Newlyweds a GREAT Life of Happiness. :)

THANKS, God!!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

slick
04-28-2007, 10:21 AM
Well I see the Prayer Pups and Gawd are on the job so I don't see how anything could go wrong. Still, I've added my prayers for you Robin. This indeed will be a difficult yet bittersweet day.

I wish the happy couple a whole lifetime full of love, happiness and above all, good health.

Big {{{hugs}}} to you Robin.

Cincy'sMom
04-28-2007, 10:35 AM
So far it is a beautiful sunny day here in NW Ohio, and I hope it is the same down your way! Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way. Enjoy the day!!

shais_mom
04-28-2007, 10:50 AM
hugs and prayers on the way Robin!

gini
04-28-2007, 12:39 PM
When Cinder and Smoke get together and make a visit to God............it has been proven that God stops everything and listens.

You WILL have all that you have requested. It will be a beautiful day, you will keep it together and blessings will be coming your way.

I wish your son and his new bride a lifetime of happiness together.

I added a few private prayers for you too.

Pam
04-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Robin, I have already asked God to give you and your family a special blessing today with beautiful weather and lots of happiness and laughter. I hope that this will be the beginning of a wonderful life for your son and his "almost wife." :) I hope that the ceremony might bring back memories for Alden of the wonderful woman he married years ago and stir something inside of him that might be re-kindled. ((((Hugs))))

ramanth
04-28-2007, 03:39 PM
Congratulations Brandon and Ashley!! One hour to go. :D

I hope the weather in Ohio is just as gorgeous as it is here. *HUGS*

sandragonfly
04-28-2007, 03:41 PM
we will be thinking of you!

((((robin))))

Kalei
04-28-2007, 03:46 PM
Wow, Congrats! I"m so happy for you and your son. I hope he has an amazing day!:D And I will definatley pray for him and you:)

lizbud
04-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Well, the ceremony is probably already underway, but wanted to wish
beautiful things for this special day. :)

krazyaboutkatz
04-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Congrats Brandon & Ashley!!!:) I hope that eveything is going well.:)

Ginger's Mom
04-28-2007, 08:44 PM
I am just seeing this now. But I am pretty sure with all of the good wishes of Pet Talkers and the Prayer Pups, you had a pretty good day. Congratulations to Brandon and Ashley.

RobiLee
04-29-2007, 12:26 AM
Thank you so much for the prayers and well wishes! The day turned out to be beautiful. I had a good time and it was just so special and wonderful to watch my son, my baby boy get married. He was so handsome! I just enjoyed the moment. I loved watching Brandon and Ashley and seeing how happy they were today. I loved watching Brandon and his father hang out together and hearing them laugh. Brandon almost didn't invite Alden so hopefully this will be the start of the healing process for them.

This little wedding was just thrown together in a few weeks and it turned out to be so sweet and lovely.

I took some pictures but they aren't very good and every single picture I took of Brandon and Ashley together come out terrible. If one didn't have their eyes shut or a goofy look on thier face than the other one did. I can't wait to see all the pics that the photographer took and I hope it doesn't take too long to get them.

I'm attaching a few that were taken with my camera.

1. Me and Brandon
2. Brandon and Ashley with her sisters
3. Brandon and his best buds
4. My daughter-in-law

wolf_Q
04-29-2007, 12:31 AM
CONGRATULATIONS to Brandon and Ashley! I'm glad the wedding went well! They really are a beautiful couple. :) And wow, Robin, you look GREAT!!

RobiLee
04-29-2007, 12:42 AM
CONGRATULATIONS to Brandon and Ashley! I'm glad the wedding went well! They really are a beautiful couple. :) And wow, Robin, you look GREAT!!

THANK YOU, AMY! :)

Kfamr
04-29-2007, 12:48 AM
Robin, you look absolutely beautiful! It was nice seeing you.

I'm so glad the wedding went well and they look so happy. Congratulations to them, and to you for being so strong! :D

RobiLee
04-29-2007, 01:03 AM
Robin, you look absolutely beautiful! It was nice seeing you.

I'm so glad the wedding went well and they look so happy. Congratulations to them, and to you for being so strong! :D

Thanks, Kay! I really appreciate the strong comment. I have to say I'm quite proud of myself ;)

Kfamr
04-29-2007, 01:08 AM
And you have every right to be proud of yourself, birthday girl. ;)

gini
04-29-2007, 01:36 AM
Your pictures are terrific - and you look so pretty.

Your new daughter-in-law is so beautiful. Now you have someone new in your family to love.

I am glad that it was a happy day for everyone.

Pam
04-29-2007, 05:05 AM
Robin thank you for getting these pictures up so soon. I couldn't wait to see them. :) Everyone looks so beautiful and handsome! And that means you too! You look terrific! The weather looks like it was perfect too. I couldn't help but notice that shiny band of gold on your son's hand. How exciting! Congratulations to you all! :) :) :)

Killearn Kitties
04-29-2007, 06:10 AM
I am so pleased that the day went well for everyone. I didn't see the thread yesterday, so it's lovely to read it today, and see some pictures already. :D

Alysser
04-29-2007, 06:36 AM
What a lovely family you have!! I am so glad that you stayed so strong, and that everybody was happy togather. CONGRATULATIONS, to Ashley and Brandon!! I hope they have a very happy marriage togather. :)

Cincy'sMom
04-29-2007, 07:58 AM
For some reason, the pictures aren't there for me. But I am so glad that everything went well. What a wonderful birthday present for you!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-29-2007, 09:29 AM
I cannot see any pics, the "attachments" rectangular sqare is empty.... :(

slick
04-29-2007, 10:07 AM
I cannot see any pics, the "attachments" rectangular sqare is empty.... :( Same here. Would love to see the pics.

So glad the day went well Robin. You were on my mind all day yesterday. I have to go out pretty soon so will check back later for pictures.

Lilith Cherry
04-29-2007, 11:50 AM
I can't see the pictures either :( I am so glad everything went well for both you and the newlyweds.

Lori Jordan
04-29-2007, 12:23 PM
same here i wonder what is wrong i never have problems with seeing pictures.

Karen
04-29-2007, 12:29 PM
Hang on folks, I'll talk to Paul, could be a mix-up with the attachments database, as he restarted the server last night.

cyber-sibes
04-29-2007, 01:42 PM
Congratulaions to Ashley & Brandon! You look lovely, Robin! Glad the weather cooperated and eveything went so well!!
I can see the pictures....looks like Brandon is surrounded by pretty women! He & Ashley look so happy together. :)

Cincy'sMom
04-29-2007, 02:43 PM
Yeah, I can see the pictures!!! Robin you look beuatiful! What a special day!

lizbud
04-29-2007, 04:34 PM
Awww, the pictures are there now. Great pictures. Brandon looks like
you Robin. :) The new bride looks lovely. I'm glad the weather cooperated
for everyone. Thanks for sharing this special day. :)

shais_mom
04-29-2007, 06:11 PM
you look gorgeous!
they all do!:)
glad everything worked out for them!
long distance hugs to you!

RobiLee
04-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Thanks for all the compliments everyone!

Is everyone able to see the pics now? Karen asked me to attach them again but it seems like people can see them now. Let me know if I need to add them again.

Hopefully I will be able to share some of the photographer's photos with you all.

Thanks for all the love and support. :)

Daisy and Delilah
04-29-2007, 08:26 PM
The pictures are there now, Robin. I thought something was wrong with my computer when I couldn't see them. :confused:

Anyway....I see them now and everyone looks fabulous. What a wonderful day for all of you. You look beautiful as always. I love the pink on you :)

Freckles
04-29-2007, 08:30 PM
I can't see them, yet. Earlier today I tried to view attachments on this thread and one other thread. Only threads I can view attachments on now are new threads.
Finally visible today. Great pictures.

ramanth
04-29-2007, 08:57 PM
Gorgeous photos!! :D

cassiesmom
04-29-2007, 09:11 PM
Congratulations, Brandon and Ashley and best wishes! Thank you, Robin for sharing these photos of your family's special day!

Cinder & Smoke
04-29-2007, 10:39 PM
WOW!
:D
Who's that Cute Blonde BABE standing beside Brandon?

You look GREAT, Robin ... and so did the Wedding Party!!

Glad the weather cooperated ... Thanks, God! ;)

{{{Hugs}}} from Phred

Lilith Cherry
04-29-2007, 10:52 PM
I can see the pics now thank you! You look so beautiful Robin and the wedding looks as if it was wonderful!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-30-2007, 04:05 AM
You look fantastic, Robin!! I am sure you've got a sweet new daughter-in-law :)

Logan
04-30-2007, 07:59 AM
Well, if you were apprehensive, it sure doesn't show on your face!!! :) What a beautiful "Mother of the Groom". You might have just outshined the beautiful bride, Robin! :) The pictures are wonderful.

Logan

Cataholic
04-30-2007, 11:20 AM
Robin, you look perfectly beautiful! Honest! I hope the weather up there was as beautiful as it was down here.

My Peanuts
04-30-2007, 01:56 PM
So your son is off the market? Darn! :D

Congrats to you and your family, old and new.

You look wonderful Robin.