PDA

View Full Version : The Sensational Sweet Pea!!!!

kb2yjx
04-28-2007, 04:10 AM
Just look at you!!! All regal looking stretched out on the rug!!! You are a real beauty with those aqua eyes!! How wonderful that your forever famliy found you!! Sounds like you repay them with lots of LOVE!!! HAPPY COTD!!

nekohead
04-28-2007, 09:11 AM
My Mouse love to give me kisses like you give your human. That is too CUTE! Kitty kisses are rough feeling, but full of LOVE!!!
Stay CUTE and sweet!!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-28-2007, 12:38 PM
Sweet Pea you are indeed stunning!!!

You look so regal in your picture I used the color royal blue for this note to you!!! ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
Have a great day!!! :D

cassiesmom
04-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Sweet Pea! You are beautiful! How wonderful that you have a home where you are loved so much. Happy Cat of the Day! Could you please ask your human to give you some petting for me and maybe a kissie on your beautiful meezer head. Some for Q and Della, too.

tatsxxx11
04-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Sweet Pea! Hi there beautiful girl! Oh, what a stunner you are! :eek: I could get lost in those brilliant blue peppers of yours!:) You truly are a beautiful soul Sweet Pea, so deserving of the bestest forever home; I'm so happy that you and your family found your way to one another:) I can't though for the life of me, understand a family surrendering a kitty as sweet and loving as you, but their loss, right sweetheart? Congratulations to you beautiful Sweet Pea, our extra special and most deserving, Saturday CAT OF THE DAY! I hope you and fursibs kitty Q and Della the bunnster are all in the throws of a very happy day of celebration, chocked full of fun adventures, love and treats:) Long and happy life to you, precious Pea!:) HUGS!!!

catmandu
04-28-2007, 03:08 PM
That is so sad that a little treasure like Sweet Pea would be in a shelter looking for a Furr Ever Home. Thank God Sweet Pea was one of the lucky ones who managed to find herself a place where shes truly loved.
All of the Found Cats especially the Found Hotel Meezers send a Happy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW to SENSATIONAL SUNNY SWEETHEART SWEET PEA OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

AvaJoy
04-28-2007, 05:24 PM
You look so majestic, beautiful Sweet Pea! I can't imagine what the circumstances were that led up to you being in a shelter looking for a home, but I hope that is all behind you now, darling. You have a loving home and have been crowned our splendid COTD! Celebrate with your favorite carrot toy and Della, and don't forget to give thankful kisses while on the lap of your guardian, sweetheart! :)

catloverforever
04-28-2007, 10:02 PM
Sweet Pea,
Why aren't you a stunning, regal queen sitting on that rug! What a beautiful lady you are, sweet kitty. Your aqua-blue eyes, cream fur, and dark fur make you look gorgeous, as you are a Siamese Mix. You sound very playful and loving, too. Like everyone else who wrote in about you, I can't imagine why someone gave you up and put you in a shelter, but I am so happy that you have a new home with kind owners. Congratulations on Cat of The Day! You are a very good nominee, dear kitty!
Kisses from Reggie, Nellie, New Kitty, and Their Owner
PS. Hope you are playing with your fur friends to celebrate your special day.