PDA

View Full Version : It has been naptime for 1.5 hours...

Sirrahsim
04-27-2007, 12:50 PM
So far I have delivered milk once, tucked him in twice, read him his bedtime books twice, kissed the wall because "the wall hurt, mommy!" twice, and plopped him back in bed without a word 4 times :eek: :eek: :confused:
I just don't have it in me to be tough Mommy this afternoon. I'm going to make him stay in there for the 2 hour length of time that he usually sleeps and then let him out if he hasn't fallen asleep by then.
Everytime I go in there he snuggles up and tells me he wants to go to sleep!
Guess I'm not getting anything done this afternoon :rolleyes:

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-27-2007, 12:56 PM
Aw , he is trying to get as much attention of you as possible ;) . Does he know he will be getting a little brother? I hope he is not jalous then :)

Sirrahsim
04-27-2007, 12:59 PM
We talk about the baby all the time and have been trying to prepare him for being a big brother. He loves to talk to/kiss/drive his to cars on my belly and he even brings "baby brother" his blanket and stuff but I don't know if he really understands. I'm sure that he will be a little jealous but we are already working with him so hopefully it won't be too bad!!

The hardest thing for him will probably be the fact that I won't be able to pick him up for close to two months after my c-section :(