PDA

View Full Version : My latest collaboration music mix

DJFyrewolf36
04-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Howdy all!

Just thought I'd post a link to a project I've been working on with my husband and my friend Steve aka Oushi. We've formed a dj collective known as Cerebral Ambience and play a jazz/trance fusion sound (mostly in the mornings at outdoor shows, or in chill out rooms) We aim to create a dancing atmosphere but at the same time try to play calmer music so people can relax and rest (especially after a long night of dancing)

I believe it is a style of mixing that is very unique, and as such I'm trying to reach a broader audience. Even if you arent usually into dance music, I encurage you to check it out!

Comments are welcome! It is unusual, so if you are an electronic dance music fan, keep that in mind! :D

Odyssey Mix Click Here! (http://www.musicv2.com/artist/forevernights_productions)

Just go to the bottom of the page to the mix labeled Odyssey (if you want to check out my other two demo mixes too, feel free :) ), and click on Save to Download or Play to stream. Its about a 100 mb file.

Thanks for listening!

kimlovescats
04-27-2007, 01:09 PM
I tried to listen but it was skipping and breaking up really bad! I couldn't even understand the words! Was that your voice? It sounded really nice if it was!

DJFyrewolf36
04-27-2007, 06:17 PM
No lol, I wish I could sing that well! Sometimes the stream gets choppy, especially on a less than speedy connection ( I have high speed and it STILL gives me issues :rolleyes: )

DJFyrewolf36
04-27-2007, 11:58 PM
*bump* :D

Sevaede
04-28-2007, 12:15 AM
Very, very good! :D Spanky says to keep up the good work! :D

DJFyrewolf36
04-28-2007, 09:42 PM
Bumping ONE more time :) Just as a side note, I have noticed that since Ive started playing more mellow music, the kitties have been hanging out in the "studio" more :D

Jazz = cat attractant?