PDA

View Full Version : Sierra's Impersonation of a Husky!

pitc9
04-27-2007, 09:03 AM
This is what I come home to everyday as soon as I walk in the door from work!!
The picture is dark, but it's the sound that's important!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLRQ1qzp5RE

tikeyas_mom
04-27-2007, 09:19 AM
hahah that is too funny!!!

chocolatepuppy
04-27-2007, 09:37 AM
Silly Sierra! :D Darn it Angie, I want a dog that will howl! :p I even played this for Layla, she just walked away. :rolleyes: Two dogs I had years ago would howl and none since will. :confused:

Cinder & Smoke
04-27-2007, 10:35 AM
:D

Smokey jumped up and listened to every "word".

Cinder acted like she'd heard it all before.

Bowser said "Huh?"

Boots, da Kat, gave an UGLY glare into the puter room as he <shuffled> by.

:p

finn's mom
04-27-2007, 11:10 AM
how fun, finn came in to see who was in the room with me. ;)

elizabethann
04-27-2007, 12:57 PM
I wonder what she's trying to say? Perhaps "feed me"? :)

Kfamr
04-27-2007, 01:59 PM
That is a hoot! :D Silly Sierra.

Husky_mom
04-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Husky Impersonation Score:

Eyes: 10.00
Ears: 10.00
Movement: 10.00
Sad Howl: 10.00

so, Sierra, are you sure you donīt have ANY Husky on your background?

what a lovey lady you are...... I bet you were saying "mooom, why did you left me here for so long...... Iīve missed you..... donīt go"

pitc9
04-27-2007, 04:06 PM
Husky Impersonation Score:

Eyes: 10.00
Ears: 10.00
Movement: 10.00
Sad Howl: 10.00

so, Sierra, are you sure you donīt have ANY Husky on your background?

what a lovey lady you are...... I bet you were saying "mooom, why did you left me here for so long...... Iīve missed you..... donīt go"

Sierra says Thanks for the Perfect Score!! :D
There are days where I swear she is part Husky, either that or part Wolf!
I adopted her from a GSD rescue off of Petfinder.

Pam
04-27-2007, 04:31 PM
I am laughing out loud at Buddy. He is trying to join in but just doesn't have the *voice.* LOL! Great video! :)

Daisy and Delilah
04-27-2007, 09:58 PM
I get the distinct impression that Sierra has something to say about Buddy. Maybe that's why she is trying to slap him out of the camera so she can tell her story :) Buddy is making a gallant effort to get in there with his .02 cents :D

That's hilarious. Coming home from work must be the funnest thing ever(in more ways than one ;) )

crow_noir
04-28-2007, 12:52 AM
Having heard my share of wolves (and a few Huskies and Mals) I'd say she sounds like a Husky.

Sierra says Thanks for the Perfect Score!! :D
There are days where I swear she is part Husky, either that or part Wolf!
I adopted her from a GSD rescue off of Petfinder.

DJFyrewolf36
04-28-2007, 01:03 AM
Awwww you do a DARN good impression of a husky, Sierra! Better tell all the huskys to watch out :D

Ginger's Mom
04-28-2007, 08:08 PM
Oh my goodness, that is so cute. She obviously has something very important to tell you. :D

pitc9
04-30-2007, 07:35 AM
Having heard my share of wolves (and a few Huskies and Mals) I'd say she sounds like a Husky.

Funny thing is, when I've taken Sierra with me to visit my friend that has 2 wolf dogs and a wolf, (and 2 Mal's) she won't leave the wolves alone!! She turns in the the most submissive little wussy you've ever seen with them!! They get so annoyed at her! Then if something gets them off howling she's in her Glory!
Oh good Golly! :rolleyes: She loves to howl as it is... but when Phoenix, Xenia and Nimbus start howling she's totally in heaven!! :D

But one of her boyfriends is a Husky... so she likes to act like a Husky to impress her Shermie! :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid216/pff5acc1602c6853a0f72a0d0fba0a3c5/eca4b50d.jpg

crow_noir
04-30-2007, 11:25 PM
LOL!!! that is so funny.

I have this theory that people even with out realizing it kind of morph into different personalities depending on who they are around. I'm starting to see it with some dogs also.

He he... I can imagine Sierra starting to howl along and she misses a note and the wolfies turning and looking at her like "Girl, you's got your wires crossed." o.0` :D

I just find it amazing how different wolves in different regions sound!!! Just like us having different accents. You can even hear how dogs in the same neighborhood sound similar.

I LOVE going to Wolf Park (in IN,) but i don't think they sound nearly as beautiful as some recordings I've heard sound. I also love listening to the wolves at our local zoo... But i find it interesting how unique one of them sounds.

I really wish i had some of King's howl's recorded! They were sooooo awesome! After he moved here with us though he never howled again. The trade off though that he was happy is well worth it. (He only howled before because he was sooooo lonely.)

Be grateful to have Sierra's voice recorded. It will be something to treasure for ages. :)

Funny thing is, when I've taken Sierra with me to visit my friend that has 2 wolf dogs and a wolf, (and 2 Mal's) she won't leave the wolves alone!! She turns in the the most submissive little wussy you've ever seen with them!! They get so annoyed at her! Then if something gets them off howling she's in her Glory!
Oh good Golly! :rolleyes: She loves to howl as it is... but when Phoenix, Xenia and Nimbus start howling she's totally in heaven!! :D

But one of her boyfriends is a Husky... so she likes to act like a Husky to impress her Shermie! :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid216/pff5acc1602c6853a0f72a0d0fba0a3c5/eca4b50d.jpg

cloverfdx
05-01-2007, 01:59 AM
I cannot veiw the video at the moment, but i just love the sounds of howling :D.

cyber-sibes
05-01-2007, 08:02 AM
Way to go, girl! Youz an honorary husky! Here's proof:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/cyber-sibes/Husky%20Hike%202006/IMG_1229.jpg Slurps & snuffs,
your handsome Shermie!