PDA

View Full Version : Please say a Prayer for our Family!

critter crazy
04-27-2007, 06:06 AM
Yesterday, hubbys Dad, my FIL went into the Hospital, for a suspected Heart Attack. This will be his third, if this is what happened. but as of 10:30 last night, no one was sure. He has to get an Enzyme test this morning. If his enzyme Level is normal, he will have to have a stress test, and go from there. If his enzyme level is Abnormal, then He will have to go in for a Catherization. His Blood pressure was very high, as well as his Blood Sugar, so we are all concerned. Please pray that he will be okay, and that we hear some good news Today!

wombat2u2004
04-27-2007, 06:15 AM
You got it mate.
I'll be seriously wishing that he gets well for you.
Wom

Daisy and Delilah
04-27-2007, 07:47 AM
Thoughts and prayers are coming from Florida. We hope you get good news. :)

sparks19
04-27-2007, 10:04 AM
OH NO.... I'm so sorry. all our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

critter crazy
04-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Great news!! Dad had his enzyme test, and it came back normal, so they gave him the stress test, and everything looks good. So in a couple of hours he gets to come home!!! i have to go and checks on their dogs, so thank you all for your prayers!!

kimlovescats
04-27-2007, 01:01 PM
I said a prayer for your FIL, and then I saw that it was already answered! That's wonderful news!!! :D

critter crazy
04-27-2007, 09:33 PM
Dad is Home!!! He only has a weekend pass, and has to go back on monday, to get a few more tests done. They had taken some pics of his heart, but they were blurry, they arent sure if it was the pic that was blurry, or if theree was something there. So On monday we should know more. At least dad is home, and is happy. I just talked to him on the phone, and he sounded great! Thank you all so much for your prayers, hopefully things will continue in a positive direction!

Daisy and Delilah
04-27-2007, 10:14 PM
Great news!!! I'll keep him and everyone else in my thoughts and prayers :)

gini
04-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Prayers being said for your whole family. These events are scary for everyone in your family. I hope all good news continues to flow in................

Karen
04-27-2007, 11:57 PM
Prayers being said that he'll have a safe weekend. Anyone in the house CPR certified, just in case?