PDA

View Full Version : Hunches...... really real?....they ARE!! sad but true :(

Husky_mom
04-26-2007, 03:28 PM
You know when you just have a hunch over something...... how do you know it is real? there are some hunches that could be just a mind trick..... but sometimes they even feel real.... does that makes them real?.....

I don´t want to go into details but I´ve had this hunch that has had me in tears...... sorry......

Muddy4paws
04-26-2007, 05:15 PM
:( Are you ok? Try not to get upset about it, If you want to talk PM me I'm free to talk :(

Sirrahsim
04-26-2007, 05:21 PM
I think that it is important to pay attention to hunches even if they turn out to be nothing. I can think of several occasions where I have called home just to make sure that everyone was ok. I say that if you are worried about someone and have the choice of getting in touch with them or not you should get in touch with them. You'll feel better once you confirm that your hunch is wrong, or in the off chance that your hunch is correct you will know for sure.

wombat2u2004
04-26-2007, 11:12 PM
I think a hunch is just an extension of our senses, so should not be ignored.
Who knows the mechanisms that set them off ??? Maybe our scientific knowledge of our senses is not that far advanced yet. But yeah....when I have hunches, I usually act on them.
Wom

Puckstop31
04-27-2007, 08:48 AM
I think a hunch is just an extension of our senses, so should not be ignored.
Who knows the mechanisms that set them off ??? Maybe our scientific knowledge of our senses is not that far advanced yet. But yeah....when I have hunches, I usually act on them.
Wom

Me too... And not always on 'serious' things. For instance when I play hockey. When I am really on my game I can "see" 5 seconds ahead and it helps me get in the correct position to make the save. So maybe a hunch is just our brain self analyzing sensory input and making a prediciton?

wombat2u2004
04-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Me too... And not always on 'serious' things. For instance when I play hockey. When I am really on my game I can "see" 5 seconds ahead and it helps me get in the correct position to make the save. So maybe a hunch is just our brain self analyzing sensory input and making a prediciton?

Yep....I think there's more to it than we know.
Wom

sirrahbed
04-27-2007, 08:56 AM
I totally believe that "hunches" or "intuitions" are very real and I usually will act upon mine. I truly believe that we all have certain senses to such things as possible danger and this should not be ignored.

It is impossible to really tell what is real or not so I still think it best to take them seriously.

but, they are not always reliable. I tend to be a worrier and often think I am having a hunch when it is nothing more than worry.

Husky-mom are you ok and have you learned anything to validate your hunch?

Pawsitive Thinking
04-27-2007, 09:25 AM
Anything we can do?? A problem shared and all that......

A hunch is your response to the energy another person is giving off - positive or negative

Husky_mom
04-27-2007, 11:36 AM
thank you..... I´m ok.... or at least I try to be....... I´m a person who always tries to stay positive.... but I do believe what you said, I think I´m getting some negative energy these days I can´t help but cry....... thank you for your concern.....

sometime I feel I shouldn´t pay attention to that, but sometimes I just can´t help it...... sorry if I´m being so vague.......

crow_noir
04-28-2007, 01:31 AM
G'luck. *hugs*

As others have said... pay attention to "hunches."

I have a hard time some times telling if something is just a thought... or what i call my "inklings."

He he... I finally had one that led to good news... I had a dream that a friend got married. If all of our friends took a vote she'd probably be voted least likely to get married. EVER. Well, something told me there was more to this dream so i called her and told her. A week later she took a vacation to see her boyfriend and he proposed to her! ...I'm just so happy that i finally got to see something good! Almost all my "feelings" about things are about sad stuff.

I'm finally learning to act on my hunches... after so long of ignoring them and tragedy happening because i said nothing. I may sound silly sometimes, but I'd rather sound silly than have something bad happen.

thank you..... I´m ok.... or at least I try to be....... I´m a person who always tries to stay positive.... but I do believe what you said, I think I´m getting some negative energy these days I can´t help but cry....... thank you for your concern.....

sometime I feel I shouldn´t pay attention to that, but sometimes I just can´t help it...... sorry if I´m being so vague.......

wombat2u2004
04-28-2007, 01:53 AM
G'luck. *hugs*

As others have said... pay attention to "hunches."

I have a hard time some times telling if something is just a thought... or what i call my "inklings."

He he... I finally had one that led to good news... I had a dream that a friend got married. If all of our friends took a vote she'd probably be voted least likely to get married. EVER. Well, something told me there was more to this dream so i called her and told her. A week later she took a vacation to see her boyfriend and he proposed to her! ...I'm just so happy that i finally got to see something good! Almost all my "feelings" about things are about sad stuff.

I'm finally learning to act on my hunches... after so long of ignoring them and tragedy happening because i said nothing. I may sound silly sometimes, but I'd rather sound silly than have something bad happen.

Yep, thats good advice.
I think you should bring your thoughts out into the open with whom (if it is somebody) you are worrying about right now.
Wom

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-28-2007, 06:55 AM
I totally believe that "hunches" or "intuitions" are very real and I usually will act upon mine. I truly believe that we all have certain senses to such things as possible danger and this should not be ignored.

It is impossible to really tell what is real or not so I still think it best to take them seriously.

but, they are not always reliable. I tend to be a worrier and often think I am having a hunch when it is nothing more than worry.

Husky-mom are you ok and have you learned anything to validate your hunch?

I AGREE !!! My best friend is a HUNCH expert !!! she is always on it! You can't get ANYTHING past her!!!!!!!!!

i wish i had time to tell you stories.. but i don't.

Hope you are feeling better though {{hugs}} ....

Husky_mom
04-30-2007, 02:45 PM
much to my dispair (sp?) my hunch was REAL!! I can´t even think straight right now, man i can´t even see what I´m typing behind these tears.....

sorry to bring it up here, but you guys are THE only ones I can seriously trust, thank you foe being here for me, I really appreciate it

sirrahbed
04-30-2007, 02:52 PM
I am so sorry that you have this news and that it has you so sad. (((HUGS))) to you.

Husky_mom
04-30-2007, 03:06 PM
it is beyond sad......it involves my marriage.....:( :(

JenBKR
04-30-2007, 03:48 PM
Oh sweetie, I am so sorry for whatever you are going through. If you ever need to talk PM me. ((((hugs))))

popcornbird
04-30-2007, 03:48 PM
I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a difficult time in life. :( May God make things easy for you.

I always believe my hunches, because so far, they have always turned out to be true. I think hunches, or our 'gut feeling' is a natural instinct God has given us, to protect us from getting into trouble. Somehow, even before knowing for SURE, we just 'know'. If only everyone would 'listen' to their hunches, and the hunches of others. It would save a lot of people from heartache, if only they listen to their 'hunch' on time.

wombat2u2004
04-30-2007, 04:40 PM
Sorry to here about your difficulties Husky, but just remember that we are all here for you mate.
Wom

Husky_mom
04-30-2007, 05:21 PM
thank you I cannot thank you enough for your support.........

I just need to figure out what to do now, so any cold minded help would be so appreciated.........

sorry if I am being out of context but,I need a good vent/rant/cry out

Muddy4paws
04-30-2007, 05:23 PM
Sorry to hear about this all. If you need to talk you can always pm me :(

gini
04-30-2007, 05:57 PM
I am stopping everything I am doing right now to say some fervent prayers for you.

Take deep breaths, stay focused, try not to lose it or you will only be your own worst enemy.

We all love you to pieces here - and I know you have many many friends here too.

{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}

Alysser
04-30-2007, 06:07 PM
{{{huskymom}}}

I am so sorry you're going through pain and heartache. {{hug}} PM me if you need to talk/vent. I am ALWAYS here to lend and ear.

Catty1
04-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Husky Mom - How heartbreaking...I know you were sort of 'joking' a while back that your hubby was going to be away a bit longer on a work trip.

Maybe your sixth sense was playing even then...oh, honey, I am SO sorry...I can't begin to imagine how this hurts.

If - IF he is doing what is best for him - please think about what is best for you.
That's as cold-minded as I can get right now!

We're here for you.

hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs

Husky_mom
04-30-2007, 06:27 PM
what I hope is he has a good explanation to give IF he cares even one bit......

I´m so sad, thank you all for your support I really need it right now

sometimes 6th sense really su**s :(

Anita Cholaine
04-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Isabel,

I am so sorry you are going through a hard time. You are such a wonderful person, and deserve the best in the world.

Try to stay focused on what is best for you. I know it is hard, but I think it is the best you can do. I'm not really good at giving advice on this kind of situation, but I'll be keeping you in my thoughs.

((((HUGS)))) Hope everything becomes more clear soon.

Kalei
04-30-2007, 06:43 PM
Oh I'm so sorry. I hope it isn't what you think it is, but if it is, I will be praying for you. It must be such a sad thing to go through. The most cold-minded thing I can think of is: Do what is best for you, and only think about yourself because you are what matters. It's you that should be happy and do what you need to in order to be happy.

And I"ve learned this with guys, if he's doing what you think he's doing, don't make any excuses up for him, I have done that in the past and learned that is the worst thing I did because later I was the one that ended up hurt.

Many prayers and Hugs

-Kalei

Husky_mom
04-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Oh I'm so sorry. I hope it isn't what you think it is, but if it is, I will be praying for you. It must be such a sad thing to go through. The most cold-minded thing I can think of is: Do what is best for you, and only think about yourself because you are what matters. It's you that should be happy and do what you need to in order to be happy.
-Kalei

unfortunately I´m 100% sure, what would/could make me happy is to work this out, but I´m not sure it´s gonna be easy or possible......

Vela
04-30-2007, 06:53 PM
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this =( I wish it had never happened or that things will work out how you really need/want them too. I'm so sorry =(

slick
05-01-2007, 12:17 AM
HM:

I don't know you very well but I just hate to see someone hurting so much. I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain or to help the situation. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and I'll be keeping watch on this thread.

Yes, you are a valued member of Pet Talk and we are all here for you....whenever you need us.

♥♥♥

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-01-2007, 05:44 AM
Im sorry that your hunch was right! i'm sending some huge {hugs} and prayers!!

If you need a shoulder... I would be happy to lend mine!

joycenalex
05-01-2007, 05:46 AM
i'm sorry that you're in pain. ((HUGS))

Pawsitive Thinking
05-01-2007, 05:55 AM
unfortunately I´m 100% sure, what would/could make me happy is to work this out, but I´m not sure it´s gonna be easy or possible......

I hope things work out the way you want them to - make sure it is the best thing for you {{{hugs}}}

wombat2u2004
05-01-2007, 07:37 AM
HM:
Yes, you are a valued member of Pet Talk and we are all here for you....whenever you need us.

♥♥♥

Yes, Slick is right HM......don't forget that ALL of us on this site are here for you....and are wishing that you will get thru this ok, and that all will work out exactly how you want it to.
Wom

gini
05-01-2007, 08:15 AM
I woke up thinking about you and want to repeat what everyone is saying........we are all here for you.

finn's mom
05-01-2007, 08:21 AM
I hate to see someone go through problems like this...no matter what happens, remember you are not alone. Keep your chin up. Pet Talk loves you.

cyber-sibes
05-01-2007, 08:27 AM
I've been gone for a few days, just saw this. Isabelle, I'm praying that whatever the situation is, the outcome will be for your best & highest good. PM me anytime, sweetie.

sandragonfly
05-01-2007, 10:14 AM
dearest isabella, this saddens me very much. I have an assignment to submit by noon but I had to stop and wanted you to know even though I'm not around here much anymore - I AM here! my inbox opens 24/7.

intitution are my favorite part of life, it had me survived through the ugly life - listen to your heart and do what's best for you!! you don't deserve anything, I mean - anything - less than this. :mad: I think right now, the door is closing because the other one (better than this one) is opening - you know, some old doors just fall apart lol - just let your hunches tell you where! I know you're one brave person and we can ride through this roughrocky road together.

we all will be thinking of you, and hope you'll check in with us when you can - love you, (((((((isabel)))))))

..gina, crayola, z, o, e, c, s, w, m, s, g, e (all cats) & mendo (you're quite popular).. :o

Husky_mom
05-01-2007, 01:24 PM
thank you all, it really helped me a lot to have you to lean on........

last night we talked........ still we need to talk more...... I´m a little better now, now that I´ve slept over it......... there are few things that still upset me about it but we´ll see once he gets here, which will be wednesday.......

I really hope we can "try" go back to what we had, but it will NEVER be the same....... thnk you for all your kind words... much much needed.... they sure gave me the strenght to be able and talk to him......

you really are such great friends,even if we don´t know too well, you mean a lot to me.....

please keep me in your thoughts so I can face all once he´s here.....

Roxyluvsme13
05-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Isabel I've been following this thread but have kind of been at a loss for words. I'm so sorry that your hunch was true, and I hope whatever is going on is fixable or at least manageable.

I'm here if you need me.

((((HUGS))))

Pawsitive Thinking
05-01-2007, 03:44 PM
thank you all, it really helped me a lot to have you to lean on........

last night we talked........ still we need to talk more...... I´m a little better now, now that I´ve slept over it......... there are few things that still upset me about it but we´ll see once he gets here, which will be wednesday.......

I really hope we can "try" go back to what we had, but it will NEVER be the same....... thnk you for all your kind words... much much needed.... they sure gave me the strenght to be able and talk to him......

you really are such great friends,even if we don´t know too well, you mean a lot to me.....

please keep me in your thoughts so I can face all once he´s here.....

Sweetheart, can I just say that he is just a man with all the faults and weaknesses that we all have. Just be you

pitc9
05-01-2007, 03:55 PM
{{hugs}} and prayers to you!