PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #209 - Four years, one week

cassiesmom
04-26-2007, 02:04 PM
Is Thursdays open yet? I need coffee.

Karen
04-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Hang on, I have a spare set of keys somewhere ... okay, we're in, and the coffee is brewing! Orc, wher's your remote - could use some help cleaning up a bit here ...

davidpizzica
04-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Hang on, I have a spare set of keys somewhere ... okay, we're in, and the coffee is brewing! Orc, wher's your remote - could use some help cleaning up a bit here ...
Karen, toss me Orc's remote. I'll get him to get this bar shipshape again! Is the coffee brewed? I'll have mine with Bailey's!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Is Richard MIA again? :(

Well, it was nice of him to visit us!

It's cold here today. Only almost 50. Quite a change from the almost 80s of a day or two ago. Some hot chocolate sounds good for me and the kids would love some catnip tea. :D

Hi, Mario!!!

Babyboonie
04-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Happy Thursday!!! :D

Logan
04-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Good heavens! Thursdays have dwindled, and here I am, ready and waiting!!!! :o

This is a good day, in ways, because it is close to the end of the week! I have been having a pity party, though, and I need to snap out of it. Let's toast our new baby birds, ok? Champagne, please, bartender, whoever you are. :)

Logan

davidpizzica
04-26-2007, 04:08 PM
Good heavens! Thursdays have dwindled, and here I am, ready and waiting!!!! :o

This is a good day, in ways, because it is close to the end of the week! I have been having a pity party, though, and I need to snap out of it. Let's toast our new baby birds, ok? Champagne, please, bartender, whoever you are. :)

Logan
Logan, I'll be barkeep until RICHARD makes an appearance! I'll check and see if the L&F swallwed him up. Champagne all around to toast the new baby birds. Connie, hot chocolate and catnip teas being served.

slick
04-26-2007, 04:48 PM
Pssttttt.....word is out that a very special member of our crowd has a Purrrrfffffday on Sunday! Oh, I can hardly wait to get that Purrrrfffday Cake made!!!!

A toast for the baby birdies!! Bartender another bottle of bubbly over here please.

Killearn Kitties
04-26-2007, 05:04 PM
Well, I'm always ready for champagne! I didn't realise we had baby birdies to celebrate! I don't make it out of the cat side often enough.

Babyboonie, if I'm not mistaken, you still owe us a joke. ;)

lbaker
04-26-2007, 08:08 PM
Is it too late? Oh that's right.. lots of you are in a different time zone. "what is time anyway... just another way ~ of passing the day" *now where the heck did THAT come from?" Just a bit ago returned from Dullas Airport picking up Ally Kat from Behrain with Cheryl (via Copenhagen I believe) Read all about it in Cat Rescue!! I could use a somethingorother to lay down and go to LA LA land. OH! Would that be Lost Angels??

Cinder & Smoke
04-26-2007, 09:12 PM
Pssttttt.....
Word is out that a very special member of our crowd has a Purrrrfffffday on Sunday!

Oh, I can hardly wait to get that Purrrrfffday Cake made!!!!

L:);)K Again! :cool:

There's TWO Birfdays on Sunday.

One Cake will prolly do - but we otta put BOTH Names on it!

;)

catland
04-26-2007, 11:30 PM
So, care to hear about my day?

background - a little over a year ago I started taking over new job responsibilites at work. It started to be overwhelming (that's what happens when you realize that you are doing the work of 1.5 people and they want to add more to your plate).... when last week I got up the courage to officially request an assistant....

so today - I was axed to leave. :eek: :eek: :eek:

When I looked at them and said - "am I fired as of now?", and they said yes - I walked out of the room. That was a pretty cool moment by the way.

They were forced to follow me back to my office as I was packing up my personal belongings - and get this, they were miffed that I wasn't giving them my undivided attention.

Fortunately their guilt made them give me some severance pay so it wasn't a total kick in the behind on my way out.

My problem - I'm not a suit - I'm more connected to the working people - and some of them were in tears as I left. That made me feel really good - not that they were in tears - but that they cared so much.

so long story short, for the next 24 hours - all drinks at Thursdays are on me!

gini
04-27-2007, 12:07 AM
Verrrrryyy late getting here - but at least on the left coast it is still Thursday.

Karen, thanks for opening up the bar..............you know good help is hard to find.

Which makes me think of Catland...........well, they won't realize what they have done until you are gone for a while..............whadda ya mean we need TWO people to do her job?????

One door slams - another flings wide open - oh look - a good job in my future - what? with a raise in pay? Hmmm, why didn't I leave sooner???

Thanks for the drink Catland, how about my buying you one.

Let's celebrate Ally arriving on U.S. soil - to loving Pet Talker's who have talked sweetly to her - and already rubbed off all of her fur while petting her.

Four years plus one week - and here we all are - isn't it grand?

Gotta go check out these birdies now - I haven't had much PT time lately.

xxoo to you all.

dukedogsmom
04-27-2007, 03:03 AM
Catland, very sorry for your prediacament. I hope you can find another job soon. And that round of drinks was very nice, indeed.

catland
04-27-2007, 08:32 AM
Duke and Gini, round of drinks - DONE.

(and thanks for the one back Gini :D ).

yes Gini, I do see this as an opportunity - Its a little scary, but fortunately we're not the types to live beyond our means so we can hunker down for a while and do ok.

Now here's what is really funny. My last couple of months were really stressful because I converted to a new payroll system with a new vendor. It was a very big undertaking and I wasn't 100% done yet. All I wanted was a part time person to help manage things. They weren't even smart enough to allow me to train an assistant before canning me. Who wants to work for idiots like that anyway?

Its early, but I'll fire up some coffee and get some breakfast cooking. Hey, its not like I've got anything better to do at the moment :rolleyes:

Killearn Kitties
04-27-2007, 08:44 AM
Excellent breakfast Catland! I hope a good job comes along for you very soon.

RICHARD
04-27-2007, 08:58 AM
CL.

I had the same thing ahppen to me, as far as the "Clean ut the Desk" routine goes.

I really pissed off the security guead by holding up individual objects and saying, "O.K.?", "Not O.K.?"

AHs is all they are-

P.S.-

Find a great picture of yourself kicking back and send it to them with a note-
"I deciced to to take al little vacation....."

You can sleep in now...THat freaks out the cats.... :eek:

DDM...
Drink?

Gini,

Yep other doors open....

Coffee? done!

C&S,

Always two cakes......I was always second billing on all my cakes. :eek:
Gotta celebrate individually! :D

LB
the way things have been lately, the world is LaLa land! :eek:

Drink? DONE!

KK,

THanks for being the "Joke Police" CHampagne?

DONE!

Slick.
Champagne?

DONE!

Davied..

THanks for the hand....
I needed it.

DONE!

Logna,

Time to snap outta it..youare among friends!

What kind of gifts do you take to a PP? ANd how do you wrap up a bunch of goofy bar partons?

DONE!

HI
BB?

WHat is your poison.

MOFF,

Here I go again with my apparent stupidity.

LOLOL I always turn off the computer-all the way off...

So youmean that the computer has to be on all the tiime to keep the connection?

Like DUH!...

I feel so stupid!

DUMB! :D

Thanks for getting the Orc to clean up..I always pick up the Big Screen remote and forget..

I'll take a cup of coffee please?

Done!

CM,

Psssttt, if you can't find anyone with a key you can try to open the Lost and Found window....but I do not suggest it! :eek:

MY joke to get back into everyone's good graces???

Why can't a chicken coop have four doors?

Because then it would be a sedan....

DONE

lbaker
04-27-2007, 09:02 AM
What about some Maryland Beaten Biscuits to go with the coffee? We can all take turns whacking the dough with the mallet and don't even have to tell who we are whacking in our minds. Is that where the expression "whacked out" came from :confused: ;) Good morning everyone ~ yawn

lvpets2002
04-27-2007, 09:14 AM
:D Good One lbaker.. I am still laughing.. Perfect thoughts here.. Come on all & lets get to beaten those Maryland Biscuits.. Let the frustrations go with the flow.. Richard I need my Long Island Tea please with a touch of some fruit in it.. Mario stop it - lbaker said nothing about throwing the Biscuits.. :p And no Mario you can not stomp the beaten biscuits.. :D
What about some Maryland Beaten Biscuits to go with the coffee? We can all take turns whacking the dough with the mallet and don't even have to tell who we are whacking in our minds. Is that where the expression "whacked out" came from :confused: ;) Good morning everyone ~ yawn

Blue_Frog
04-27-2007, 10:09 AM
Welcome Back Richard!

Catland -- sorry to hear that you got canned, some companies are just too stupid to waste time working for. My mom got the 'golden handshake' because she was supliferous to needs - yet they still call her even now (2 years later) to ask stupid questions about things she did in her job, and she keeps telling them where to go (in the politest of terms of course! :D)

Can I get an order of Scotch, strictly for medicinal reasons of course! It helps keep the germs at bay, and i'm just at the tail end of this nasty cold/flu i've had for 2 weeks

slick
04-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Julie: So sorry to hear about the job but everything happens for a reason. There's something out there for you that is more fulfilling, less stressful and actual pays you what you are worth. Keep us posted, OK??

Its a little scary, but fortunately we're not the types to live beyond our means so we can hunker down for a while and do ok. So does mean no more buying wine-coloured pants??? :D Sorry, couldn't resist...

Good morning everyone! Would love to say it's a sunny day but au contrair (sp?).....dark, windy and rainy. A round of drinks for house on my tab please Richard. Good news about Ally!

Hey Twisted Sister!!!!! **waves**

I'll check back with you all later.

lbaker
04-27-2007, 10:34 AM
**waves back with silly grin** HEY Slickster.. try to stay warm and dry. It's nasty here today too but supposed to be warm and sunny for the weekend - how nice for a change!!

gini
04-27-2007, 10:51 AM
YAWN..............

What the heck are you all beating in the kitchen? Is it alive? Will it hurt us?

Did I tell you all that I planted some salad tomatoes out in the back. They are in pots on the deck. They are called Sweet 100's. I've never grown this type before. When summer arrives we will have tons of them for our salads.

Richard - you were up early -

Catland, I hope you do sleep in with your kitties and that you do enjoy the time off.

I really need some coffee, but I am not going into the kitchen for anything.
LB is thrashing around in there - I hope she is alright. She keeps yelling
Yee Haw and then whacks something.............is this normal behavior?

Should I worry?

catland
04-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Hi again everyone.

ooh - tomatoes sound good. Did you get Vinnie to prepare the dirt for you?

BF - one medicinal scotch - done.

thanks for the good wishes everyone. I feel so lucky to have a place like this to unwind.

lbaker
04-27-2007, 11:35 AM
Normal behavior as compared to what Gini? Normal for me or "normal" people? Is anybody here at Thursdays really [quote]normal[unquote] ;) :D I love warmed by the sun 'mater sammiches. Whew, my arms are tired from all that biscuit whacking ~ can someone fix me some iced coffee or tea puleeese?

RedHedd
04-27-2007, 12:34 PM
LOLOL I always turn off the computer-all the way off...

So you mean that the computer has to be on all the tiime to keep the connection?

Like DUH!...

I feel so stupid!

DUMB! :D
Reminds me of the time I had to disturb a client on vacation to e-mail them some documents for a real estate matter we were handling. I know I shouldn't laugh, but they didn't know that you can get e-mail elsewhere even if your computer at home is turned off. I was gentle in explaining the wonders of the Internet to them :D

Just a cuppa Joe for me right now - I'm at work and they expect me to do stuff! :eek: :rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-27-2007, 12:43 PM
Everyone seems a bit down today. So, I hope Willie doesn't mind, I thought I'd post a couple of my favorite Mario pictures to make you all grin. He's into the blueberries of course!!!

I watched the movie Night at the Museum yesterday. That monkey Dexter, is a Mario for sure!!! :D

http://img16.photobucket.com/albums/v48/trayi52/Mario/IMG_0633.jpg
--
http://img16.photobucket.com/albums/v48/trayi52/Mario/IMG_0635.jpg
--

Babyboonie
04-27-2007, 01:29 PM
Babyboonie, if I'm not mistaken, you still owe us a joke. ;)

Oooohhh, i'm really bad a jokes!! Here's a favourite of mine...

Why did the socks laugh?
because the washing machine took the pee out the pants!! :D

- see I said I was bad!!!!

Richard - I think i'll join in with the champagne please!

Killearn Kitties
04-27-2007, 03:02 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGH - you are so right! That is a terrible joke! But that is what Thursdays is about. :D A glass of champagne coming up.

gini
04-27-2007, 03:11 PM
Oooohhh, i'm really bad a jokes!! Here's a favourite of mine...

Why did the socks laugh?
because the washing machine took the pee out the pants!! http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

- see I said I was bad!!!!

!

GROAN-A-RONI!!!!!http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Babyboonie
04-27-2007, 03:16 PM
I did say I was bad!!!!!!!!

gini
04-27-2007, 03:20 PM
Bad is allowed - that's Thursdays - bad jokes and fun!;)

Babyboonie
04-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Bad is allowed

Just as well...coz even with practice I don't think they would get any better!!

Hey - has anyone got any food?

slick
04-27-2007, 03:26 PM
Double-groan!!!!!!! That's almost as bad as....

What did the termite say when he walked into the bar?

Where's the bar-tender!!! :rolleyes:

So it's lunchtime here and I've got a hankering for some onion rings. MOFF???? How about you wipe that blueberry gunk off Mario face and we go and make us up batch???? Then after we eat we can start on that birthday cake. Oh Gini will be so excited!!!!

**slaps hand on mouth** Oh, oh I think I spilled the beans!!! :o

momoffuzzyfaces
04-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Double-groan!!!!!!! That's almost as bad as....

What did the termite say when he walked into the bar?

Where's the bar-tender!!! :rolleyes:

So it's lunchtime here and I've got a hankering for some onion rings. MOFF???? How about you wipe that blueberry gunk off Mario face and we go and make us up batch???? Then after we eat we can start on that birthday cake. Oh Gini will be so excited!!!!

**slaps hand on mouth** Oh, oh I think I spilled the beans!!! :o
Sounds good to me!!!
I don't think Gini heard a thing. She's playing in the groan a roni. Is that a cousin of macaroni? :eek: :D

slick
04-27-2007, 03:45 PM
She's playing in the groan a roni. Is that a cousin of macaroni? :eek: :D :D I could be rice-a-roni's relative. OK, now we're being just plain silly....but isn't that was Thurday's is all about? At least we've cleaned ourselves up from a few years ago. Remember the "unmentionables" hanging from the rafters and Mario swinging from chandlier?? :D

RedHedd
04-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Feels dumb, as I don't get that joke - however, .... if you take the pee out of the pants, all you're left with is ..... ants! :D :p

Mario looks SO cute in those pics!

I think I'll switch to blueberry tea for the afternoon shift.

Babyboonie
04-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Perhaps I should have said underpants, knickers, whatever....as I know you call trousers, pants ?? Would that have made it more funny?!

Plus - it's nearly 10pm here...so can I be forgiven coz it's been a long week and nearly time for bed????

Randi
04-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Just gotta say this.... if life deals you lemons, make lemonade; if it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys!

Can I have some onion rings with that, please?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Babyboonie
04-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

:D :D :D

catland
04-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Just gotta say this.... if life deals you lemons, make lemonade; if it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys!

I like the way you think.

Mario - can you save some of those blueberries for tomorrow's waffles?

RICHARD
04-28-2007, 11:13 PM
Time to get off my rear end,..

I got some waffles on the griddle...yep, it's only 9 o'clock here..but let's party.

CL,
First waffle is yours!

DONE!

Hi BB.

Randi,

One large BM and an order of O-Rings.
DONE!

Hi Redd,

Some B berry Tea?

DONE!

Slick,
You just mentioned the unmentionables! :eek:

KK, Drop the bar rag and I'll get you a drink!

DONE!

BF,
One scotch?

DONE!

LP
One more LIT?

DONE!

gini
04-29-2007, 01:43 AM
Hey bartender - it's my birthday...........champagne for everyone!!

(please)

RICHARD
04-29-2007, 02:26 AM
Done!

:d

catland
04-29-2007, 10:55 AM

(please)

OMG - I didn't realize. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINI. :D :cool: You are such a wonderful, generous person. Hope you had a great day.

Dorothy39
04-29-2007, 03:39 PM

(please)

Well, I was sipping on some Blueberry Tea and waiting for my Waffle, when Gini bursts into the bar and orders Champagne for everyone!!

This could only happen at Thursdays~ ~~So, let's celebrate!!( D39 sets down her tea cup)

One glass of champagne can't hurt me~ :p Here, Here,~~ a Toast for Thursdays !!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Champagne, blueberries, and monkey kisses!!!
Sounds like a great birthday to me!!! :D

Lady's Human
04-29-2007, 04:59 PM
Happy birthday, Gini!

How about a round of Peep-tinis? :p

Karen
04-29-2007, 05:02 PM
I have those stale peeps in the pantry to contribute!

Hmm, I guess peeps would float in champagne okay, too ...

Blueberry tea for me, and happy birthday Gini!

Killearn Kitties
04-29-2007, 05:45 PM
Oooo I'll have a glass of champagne in honour of Gini's birthday! Not sure I'm ready for a peep though.

RICHARD
04-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Oooo I'll have a glass of champagne in honour of Gini's birthday! Not sure I'm ready for a peep though.
Let's cut the cake...
Haapppeeee Birthday to you!..

That's all I'll sing... :eek:

One champagne? DONE!

Karen...One b-berry tea..sans Mario?

Done!

LH..
Hmmm Peep-tinis...I'll have to check that one out?

DONE?

MOFF,
Champagne, BBs and monkey kisses?

DONE!

D39,

One glass coming up!

Done!

Catland..Champagne?

Done! :D

trayi52
04-29-2007, 11:43 PM
I'll take some of that blueberry tea if there is any left.

Gini, I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday! I know it is a late one, but hopefully not too late.

Wow, I had forgotten about those pictures of Mario and the blueberries, he looks so cute! Thanks for reminding me of those pictures, where are those pics, mine got burned up?

Willie :)

RICHARD
04-30-2007, 10:24 AM
I'll take some of that blueberry tea if there is any left.

DONE!

The Orange cat, Orc, Lady and Mario want to have some cake.....is that OK?

Hey, I noticed that Dale Earnhardt and Saddam shared a birthday too..

Can you imagine if Hussein was a NASCAR driver? :eek:

lbaker
04-30-2007, 10:35 AM
Jeff Gordon would blow him away [literally?] ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-30-2007, 12:32 PM
Wow, I had forgotten about those pictures of Mario and the blueberries, he looks so cute! Thanks for reminding me of those pictures, where are those pics, mine got burned up?

HI WILLIE!!!

The pictures are under Pet General. I found them by putting the word : blueberries in the search section. Then I just looked for threads started by you. There were two threads of Mario pictures. These were under the "more pictures of Mario" one.

There are more under the General section. I found them using the blueberries word too. I think he was sharing tomatoes in some of those pictures.

I tried putting in Mario as the search word but got so many threads I couldn't look through them all!!! :D

trayi52
04-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Thanks a lot, I found them! I copied them, and now have them in my album. I am very proud to have them back again.

I would like a cup of coffee, please. Sounds so good right now.

gini
04-30-2007, 02:18 PM
Thanks a lot, I found them! I copied them, and now have them in my album. I am very proud to have them back again.

I would like a cup of coffee, please. Sounds so good right now.

Isn't that wonderful Willy? Just one more thing that Pet Talk does for us.......stores our pictures too.!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-30-2007, 02:25 PM
Glad I could help!!! Just think, you may have lots of pictures on PT! :D I know there is a sweet one of Mario stuffing tomatoes in his mouth!!! (another all time fav of mine). :D

lbaker
04-30-2007, 02:39 PM
I like the video of Mario and your grandson playing!!! Hi Gini, happy belated birthday - sorry I missed you yesterday :cool: Peep-tinis Richard?? Umm, maybe another time dear, thank you anyway :rolleyes:

RICHARD
04-30-2007, 08:08 PM
lol,

I still haven't found a recipe for the peep-tini!

Coffee for the Trayster?

DONE!

How's about somemore champagne and cake???

slick
04-30-2007, 08:17 PM
The Lemon Peeptini:

- 1 oz Limoncello
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Sweet and sour mix
- 1 peep
- Tang, for rimming the class.

Mix all liquid items in a shaker. Shake, pour into glass rimmed with Tang. Float the peep. Enjoy.

Here ya go Richard. The only think I'm not sure of is the freshness of the peep. Must it be aged????? :D :D

For me??? One big, large double BM for the road. :cool:

gini
04-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Well, I have another recipe to add. Actually I think we need to give our ZippieKat credit here.

Take one peep - any flavor and put in the microwave...........heat
until deflated - caution - they deflate really quickly.

Fill up one shaker with crushed ice.

Add peep to ice filled shaker.

(be sure to let peep cool off - otherwise they stick to the ice).

Add two ounces of Vodka
Add one ounce of something that matches the color of the peep
you have used.........(you know something pink or yellow)

Shake well so peeps are thoroughly mixed.............pour into
fancy martini glass.

If your drink is chewy - it means you didn't shake it long enough.

:) :) :)

Yes, please - I would love to have more champagne and help yourself to the cake.

Lady's Human
05-01-2007, 05:33 AM
Is it too early to open the bar?

I need some hot ginger brandy. the stomach bug the kids and LOH had has finally hit me.

I'm going to be on the couch with Lady, Mario, be good today, will ya?

Killearn Kitties
05-01-2007, 06:15 AM
Oh no! :( I'm not sure about the ginger brandy - should it not be dry toast and plain water for you?! Not that that's much fun of course. How about we put your wedge of birthday cake aside for later?

RICHARD
05-01-2007, 06:57 AM
Oh no! :( I'm not sure about the ginger brandy - should it not be dry toast and plain water for you?! Not that that's much fun of course. How about we put your wedge of birthday cake aside for later?

KK, In true 'man fashion' when I get really sick I get really drunk.
I'm gonna wake up feeling punk anyway.... :eek: :D

LH,

GB and LAdy? How's about the remote too?

DONE!

Two peep-tinis.......One for slick and one for gini.....DONE!

Now here's an absolutely horrible story.

When you have a stomach bug, remember what you eat/drink.

I was really sick and not in the mood for ginger ale, 7-up or plain water.
so, I made some red kool aid.

Later on I almost passed out, I thought I was hemorrhaging internally.
You can figure out what led me to THAT conclusion!
:eek:

lbaker
05-01-2007, 07:17 AM
OH YUK!!! TMI :eek: Tang Slick? Double YUK... Peeps stuck on ice?? Are you guys trying to make us all queezy?? ;)

gini
05-01-2007, 08:56 AM
Queezy? Isn't that the name of a drink?:D

lbaker
05-01-2007, 09:57 AM
I thought Queezy was the 8th dwarf :eek: Or was that Sleezy?? :confused:

RICHARD
05-01-2007, 12:44 PM
And to thinik I missed all those Thursdays......

Ah,

I love PT....

lbaker
05-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Hooray hooray the first of May, outdoor [bleep] ing starts today ~~~~la la la la

momoffuzzyfaces
05-01-2007, 01:31 PM
... Peeps stuck on ice?? ;)
Peeps on ice? Isn't that an Ice Capades Show???? ;)

Guess what I heard on the news this morning:
The Federal Pen in Hutchington, KS is going to limit the inmates to one roll of toilet paper per person per week!!!

Now I have a question: If they were to get their new rolls on Monday and were served spicy food on Saturday and all ran (excuse me) out of paper before Monday; would that be prisoner abuse????? :eek:

Inquiring mind wants to know! :D :D :D

here is the link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,269335,00.html

RICHARD
05-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Cheryl Crow must be ecstatic!

By the way...Who is gonna get the TP outta the L+f?

We are out....and I got lost for a few weeks last time, so DO NOT LOOK AT ME! :eek:

Lady's Human
05-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Phred and I just spent waaay too long in there, so don't go volunteerin us, either!

RICHARD
05-01-2007, 04:09 PM
:D
Phred and I just spent waaay too long in there, so don't go volunteerin us, either!

Nosirree!

We'll send the ORC!

slick
05-01-2007, 05:55 PM
By the way...Who is gonna get the TP outta the L+f? **mumbles** OK, OK, I'll go and get it. I take it you mean the toilet paper??? As long as it isn't that 1-ply butt scraping stuff. I need the double-puffy softy stuff. I'm getting tender in my old age. :D

Laurie, nice to see you posting.

MOFF....peeps on ice!!!! :D :D

Bartender, I could use a refresher please. How about a nice cold beer in a frosty glass??? That would go down smooth right now.

RICHARD
05-01-2007, 09:13 PM
one beer, cold glass!

DONE!

catland
05-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Yawn - is the bar open yet? I could sure go for a Baileys with a side of coffee. The Blueberry waffles were delish.

I can grab some spuds and cook up some hash browns if there are any takers.

Mario - would you like to help me scramble some eggs - NO NO, not like that. :eek: :eek:

gini
05-02-2007, 10:53 AM
I love hashed browns - real crispy - I am in line with my plate....................

Can't stay long - gotta get to work today - so no Bailey's - oh but wait a minute - if I drink it here - it's all "gone" when I go to work. Yes, Bailey's with my coffee please!

RICHARD
05-02-2007, 11:20 AM
The Blueberry waffles were delish.

I can grab some spuds and cook up some hash browns if there are any takers.

Mario - would you like to help me scramble some eggs - NO NO, not like that. :eek: :eek

As long as you didn't say "yum-o", not a rachel ray fan..... :eek:
I'll peel the taters and make the coffee.

DONE!

Gini...a little coffee for your Bailey's?

DONE!

davidpizzica
05-02-2007, 01:30 PM
RICHARD, I'll give you a hand (not literally!) geting those 'taters peeled, as long as you add some Bailey's to my coffee!

lizbud
05-02-2007, 04:55 PM
Wow, never thought I'd see a week long open bar. Sorta cool. :cool:

I'd like a coffee with a spash of Irish whisky please. :) How's everyone
doing?

Killearn Kitties
05-02-2007, 05:05 PM
Hi Liz! I'm doing OK thanks. How's yourself? If that bartender shows up, I'll join you in an Irish coffee - sounds good.

RedHedd
05-02-2007, 05:30 PM
:confused:

lizbud
05-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Hi Liz! I'm doing OK thanks. How's yourself? If that bartender shows up, I'll join you in an Irish coffee - sounds good.

The barkeep must have stepped out. I'm doing fine, very busy, but fine. :)
It feels good to come in and relax a bit. :)

lizbud
05-02-2007, 06:30 PM
:confused:

I thought there might be a Cinco de Mayo celebration. :)

cassiesmom
05-02-2007, 06:32 PM
(knocks on the door) Barkeep?

RICHARD
05-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Hey guys...

I'll start the thread for #210...

Pick your drinks there?

cassiesmom
05-02-2007, 06:36 PM
(knocks on the door harder) Barkeep !?