PDA

View Full Version : Dear Barbara, its me, Butter

Logan
04-26-2007, 01:10 PM
I haven't checked in for a while. Blame it on my mom. I have been right here, waiting on photo opportunities, but she hasn't had the camera out!

Life is good. :) I sleep, I eat, I dodge that dreadful Bulldog, and I hunt. Right now, I'm relaxing and my mom finally took a couple of pictures of me! This basket full of blankets is a great place to sleep!

I miss you and will try to keep in better touch with you from now on.

Love,
Butter

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/lbagley/P4260016.jpg?t=1177610783

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/lbagley/P4260017.jpg?t=1177610994

Edwina's Secretary
04-26-2007, 03:09 PM
Dear Sweet Butterball of a Boy,

Sorry to horn in on your correspondence....but I thought you and the bulldog were pals? What happened?

Logan
04-26-2007, 03:29 PM
He grew up, Sara!!!! :eek: He is probably 60 pounds of pure muscle now and he loves to tackle me at every opportunity. I have not swiped him with my claws, yet, but I will, eventually, if he gets too rough!!!! :p

Love,
Butter

Randi
04-26-2007, 03:32 PM
Butter, I'm sure Barbara will be delighted to see you, as we all are. :) You look beautiful there in the basket.

Eating, sleeping and hunting are important things to do, but you must put some pressure on your mom to use that camera more often! ;)

Kisses to you, Butter - and headbumpies from Fister.

catmandu
04-26-2007, 03:32 PM
We hope that that Dog doesnt get mean Butter , and we hope that your Guardians see when he knocks you over for no reason at all.
Be careful Butter , a Dog that strong can hurt you even if hes only playing, they dont know thier own strength sometimes.

Logan
04-26-2007, 03:45 PM
Gary, I heard the concern in your post. I promise, Mack is NOT that bad, and Butter is a pretty tough boy. He is just having to run away a little more frequently than he used to. I will not ever, ever let Butter be in danger, I promise.

Logan

Killearn Kitties
04-26-2007, 05:13 PM
How lovely to see you again, sweet Butter. Barbara will be so pleased to get this note from you. What a pity that dog got bigger - you were such pals when you were younger. :p

Edwina's Secretary
04-26-2007, 06:27 PM
Dear Butternut,

Edwina was an expert at managing dogs....big small and in-between. Now that we live so far away from family ...she is a little rusty.

But I'll ask her if she can give you some pointers.....(hee hee...pun intended... :rolleyes: )

catmandu
04-26-2007, 06:34 PM
I meant no offense as I am sure that you are keeping an eye on Butter and
Mack, and that they are fast friends.

Logan
04-26-2007, 07:59 PM
I meant no offense as I am sure that you are keeping an eye on Butter and
Mack, and that they are fast friends.

No offense taken, I promise! I just wanted to make sure you know that I know. Ha Ha!!!!! :) I think we're on the same page! Have a great night, Gary. Butter says hello!

Logan

rkidsrcats
04-26-2007, 09:03 PM
The Tribe says hello and want to see your pictures on PT more often...maybe some of those baby blues too!

You look very comfy in the blanket basket....or as we say here, Kitty Biscuit!

Tribe of 7

krazyaboutkatz
04-26-2007, 10:50 PM
Butter sure is a handsome boy and he's looking so comfy and relaxed.:) I'm sorry to hear that he and Mack don't get along any more.

K9karen
04-26-2007, 11:56 PM
I just LUV that Butterbean! And I KNOW he can take care of himself Thanks for posting, Logan! I needed a Butter fix!!

Pam
04-27-2007, 05:11 AM
Butter each time I see a picture of you (which isn't very often I'm afraid :p ) I can't get over how well you are adjusting to the spoiled life. It sure beats fending for yourself out on the street doesn't it? (Even with having dawgs as housemates. :) )

Barbara
04-27-2007, 11:28 AM
Aaawww Butter, there you lie, just waiting for me to give you a kissie on your cute nose!
This is just what I needed tonight :)
I have to apologize too- had I been around more often I would have asked for pics MUCH earlier.
:) :) :)

Rachel
04-28-2007, 06:18 AM
Butter, I'm going to have to submit that second picture of you to be in the running for the *perfect picture* award. I can almost feel your soft fur and I'm tempted to kiss that tiny pink nose. But, alas Butter, your reputation as a Bad Boy makes me a bit apprehensive. Wouldn't want those needle teethies sinking into my nose.

I'm so glad that your Meowmie keeps plenty of soft and comfy places for you to cuddle up for your nap. Too bad that you can't meet my Hannah. She's a real Napster herself and you and she would make a fine pair as she always seems to avail herself of the best of the pillows and blankies too.

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-28-2007, 07:12 AM
Butter each time I see a picture of you (which isn't very often I'm afraid :p ) I can't get over how well you are adjusting to the spoiled life. It sure beats fending for yourself out on the street doesn't it? (Even with having dawgs as housemates. :) )

well every time I see Butter i wanna sing !!!!!!

BUTTER BUTTER bo BUTTER banana fanana fo futter !! me my mo mutter BUTTER !!!!

:D

Good to see pictures of you sweet Butter boy!!!! I just love you! :)