PDA

View Full Version : Lets Hear It For Australia

lizbud
04-26-2007, 11:21 AM
It's about time people showed these obnoxious rappers that they can't go
where they want & say & do what they feel like doing.Score one for the good guys.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=3081713

JenBKR
04-26-2007, 11:25 AM
Good! Now, can we keep him out of the US? ;)

Cataholic
04-26-2007, 03:13 PM
I'm telling you...CAN he be denied re-entry? A thug without a home....

cassiesmom
04-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Way to go, Immigration Minister of Australia! Stand your ground with MTV. The UK also denied him entry. I wouldn't be surprised if Snoop is back in the States soon.

sparks19
04-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Well for what it's worth..... it's like pulling teeth to get a Visa to Australia as it is.... let alone with a criminal record lol. Not that that is a bad thing.

Sophist
04-26-2007, 08:20 PM
A celebrity being expected to follow the rules the rest of us do? Crazy! Anarchy! :eek:

:D Good on the Aussies.

wombat2u2004
04-26-2007, 11:32 PM
With that list of criminal activity that is attributed to him, then it's no bloody wonder they refused him entry.
I certainly wouldn't want one of my daughters to queue up for his autograph.....I'd be worrying about what they would catch from the pen that was handed back to them.
Wom

RICHARD
04-27-2007, 09:19 AM
This AH just got off on a few charges that you and I wouyld have gone to the stake for...

Again....money talks, AHs walk.....because they have money..

wombat2u2004
04-27-2007, 11:28 AM
Well for what it's worth..... it's like pulling teeth to get a Visa to Australia as it is.... let alone with a criminal record lol. Not that that is a bad thing.

Well....we don't just let any ol Tom, Dick or Sparksy in here you know !!!
Heheheheheeee
Wom

Marigold2
04-27-2007, 05:03 PM
Sounds like a place I would want to be.

Babyboonie
04-27-2007, 05:30 PM
"Snoop Dogg, whose real name is Cordozar Calvin Broadus Jr."

Well, with a name like that no wonder he goes by Snoop Dogg!! I didn't realise he had such a record?!

Being British, I also have to say well done Britain for firstly........

"In March, Snoop Dogg and fellow rapper Sean "Diddy" Combs were forced to scrap a tour of Britain after authorities denied Snoop Dogg a visa. Britain's Home Office rules state that foreign citizens can be barred from entering the country if there are concerns about their presence."

But then worryingly keeping them in the country.....

"In April 2006, Snoop Dogg and five other men were arrested on charges of violent disorder and starting a brawl, and spent the night in jail after trouble flared when some in the rapper's party were denied entry to British Airways' first-class lounge at Heathrow Airport."

Is there not an island somewhere remote that they could go......somewhere like Alcatraz maybe??

wombat2u2004
04-27-2007, 08:06 PM
"Snoop Dogg, whose real name is Cordozar Calvin Broadus Jr."

Well, with a name like that no wonder he goes by Snoop Dogg!! I didn't realise he had such a record?!

Being British, I also have to say well done Britain for firstly........

"In March, Snoop Dogg and fellow rapper Sean "Diddy" Combs were forced to scrap a tour of Britain after authorities denied Snoop Dogg a visa. Britain's Home Office rules state that foreign citizens can be barred from entering the country if there are concerns about their presence."

But then worryingly keeping them in the country.....

"In April 2006, Snoop Dogg and five other men were arrested on charges of violent disorder and starting a brawl, and spent the night in jail after trouble flared when some in the rapper's party were denied entry to British Airways' first-class lounge at Heathrow Airport."

Is there not an island somewhere remote that they could go......somewhere like Alcatraz maybe??

Perhaps Antarctica....there's plent of ICE down there....HAH !!! (Sorry...bad joke !) :D
Wom

Babyboonie
04-28-2007, 06:08 AM
Perhaps Antarctica....there's plent of ICE down there....HAH !!! (Sorry...bad joke !) :D
Wom

Good one Wom!!! :D

Kalei
04-28-2007, 10:35 AM
Go Australia!!:D I love that country!

Husky15
04-28-2007, 10:39 AM
My undying love for Australia has grown even more.

RICHARD
04-29-2007, 01:38 AM
I guess you Aussies have no patience for a 'rap'scallions?

:D ;)

wombat2u2004
04-29-2007, 03:09 AM
I guess you Aussies have no patience for a 'rap'scallions?

:D ;)

No mate.....besides, they try and get in the way of our poodle/lamb sales to rich Japanese women.....LOL :rolleyes:
Wom